Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole article is so poorly written

Question on first screen shot - how do you get down on one knee in a helicopter which is landing? I’m sure they must have strict rules about staying strapped in.

Comment on second - Sopha gurl, you have never worn a sensible hat In your life - literally or figuratively!
She’s such a basic witch. Everything she writes is like she’s doing a year 6 “wHaT i DiD iN tHe SuMmEr” essay.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@mgh727 your profile picture looks like Jamie is doing something rude! I think it is when you view it from a distance, if that makes sense!
I’m a very innocent soul so have no idea what you’re implying 🤫🤫🤫 (mum says it’s not a lie if I cross my fingers and eat a cheesestring) 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hope Grinchs books end up here lol.

£land, apart from a chazzer this is the ultimate death of a book I think

poundland.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
80 posts to go, we have got this in the bag 💪

Sopha frantically trying to figure out how to take down the interwebs to stop us 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just thought would post a pic of my favourite outfits of the year 🤮
Sopha in her party dress artistically posed, and Ronzonepunch in his beige knickers and bad Ebay 'waistcoat'
Oh and Obviously she's holding his wrists so he can't punch her for invading his space.
See they can show all this
The party food
The party decorations
Her in her ball gown you know like you do for a one year olds birthday 🤨

BIG LIARS

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet Soph is fuming with her Warren James engagement ring seeing as Joe got Stace a ring with so much bloody meaning (australian opals tho 🥺🥺) it’s bought a tear to my eye (and im dead inside like that’s a fact) can guarantee Soph is gonna return with a flurry of wedding photos and an explanation from Jamie as to why he got her, her ring, would love it if she did it on a live and he went “cos it was shiny” 😂😂
She probably bought it and gave him an invoice for reimbursement

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone wanna guess what onslow and soph are doing for nye?

im guessing soph is on mas tit now, then there will be a delightful spread of weird pastry tit made by Sopha. Mad ma barker will be doing some buffet Bits to, she looks like she’s stuck in the 70s so I reckon she’s wrapping foil round a melon as we speak. Onslow will be on the side putting the cheese and pineapple on a stick, he will need supervision to stick them in the melon!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.