Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is with these Insta Huns is they buy these massive houses with a big mortgage and these posh cars on finance. Them houses cost a lot to run, what happens when the bubble bursts? How are they paying for them?
Sopha has what, £2million in the bank. That’s a lot of money, but not enough to keep up the lifestyle they want for the rest of their lives when the bubble bursts. I can’t wait!!!! 😂
This is what makes me laugh when her fans all pull the "you must be jealous" card. Jealous of what? Her life is as boring as duck. Yes, she might have a few quid in the bank now but she is only just turned 30. I guarantee that I will earn more during my lifetime than she will because I have actual professional qualifications and a career that will still be earning me a salary when I'm 60. She will be unemployed within the next 3 years tops!

Reactions: 13
Groundhog days......

Showing fatknackers A picture of his baby brother 🤮
The topless/sleeveless bobbled jumpers she wears hanging off her bony shoulders
Looking at that picture again, poor Henners was already looking too big all the way back then. If he was human, someone would have staged an intervention by now

Reactions: 9
Anyone wanna guess what onslow and soph are doing for nye?

im guessing soph is on mas tit now, then there will be a delightful spread of weird pastry tit made by Sopha. Mad ma barker will be doing some buffet Bits to, she looks like she’s stuck in the 70s so I reckon she’s wrapping foil round a melon as we speak. Onslow will be on the side putting the cheese and pineapple on a stick, he will need supervision to stick them in the melon!
She’s gonna be watching Jamie eat a kebab whilst she slops down some caramel chew chew Ben and Jerry’s that Jamie’s carved “happy 2021 for my hun” on the top of, Henry is gonna leave a Willy dribble on the sofa that Sopha will then roll in and then as the clock strikes midnight Henry will probably have a coronary episode after eating Jamie’s leftovers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think, my fave Hinch moment of 2020 was her trying and failing epically to do ‘The Worm’ ! I bet she was bloody mortified that got videoed! But fankoo Sofa for the laffs we have every time we watch it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing is with these Insta Huns is they buy these massive houses with a big mortgage and these posh cars on finance. Them houses cost a lot to run, what happens when the bubble bursts? How are they paying for them?
Sopha has what, £2million in the bank. That’s a lot of money, but not enough to keep up the lifestyle they want for the rest of their lives when the bubble bursts. I can’t wait!!!! 😂
I am living for it, the more I see of her the more she resembles the human version of thrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

im guessing soph is on mas tit now, then there will be a delightful spread of weird pastry tit made by Sopha. Mad ma barker will be doing some buffet Bits to, she looks like she’s stuck in the 70s so I reckon she’s wrapping foil round a melon as we speak. Onslow will be on the side putting the cheese and pineapple on a stick, he will need supervision to stick them in the melon!
A nice voulevant would go down a treat from old freda yahoo!

I reckon sophas on the piss already and will Treat us to a drunken hashed montage about 8 just before she gets put to bed by Jimbo.
“Im not waytingG anymore Jaymehhhh “

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100%! this is the problem with people with money that haven’t had it before! I came into money not long ago and it’s still sitting in savings, we intend on upsizing slightly only from our current 3 bed to another 3 bed with a garage and a bigger garden. We could easily invest in a bigger 4/5 bed house but we have the sense to know that money doesn’t last forever. We will have a very small mortgage and will always live comfortable this way, it’s just common sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Fredamaddog20/20@yahoo will be sozzled already and will be falling off chairs exposing her nana knickers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We must say a big thank you to St Janet who made our day calling Hinch out on Loose Woman
If I close my eyes it will all go away, just a bad dream Soph, a bad bad dream.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Have you ever seen “Nighty Night”? Sopha is Jill Tyrell! We’ll settle the bill now, or it just gets nasty later 😂😂
Speaking of TV comparisons to Soph, has anyone watched 2 Doors Down. Her and Inch are Cathy & Colin no danger! And I see Freda as a bit of a Christine. (This might resonate more with Scottish faction of Tattle)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.