Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
your profile pic πŸ’€πŸ’€ WHY then eyebrows I just can’t πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and it looks like the lip filler has somehow seeped into her philtrum

Ladies and gents, I give you Sophie HinchCliffe, number 1 bestselling author right there.

JusRol and tumeric pastry for anyone who can make sense of this shite. All delivered by a cute little driver of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet Soph is fuming with her Warren James engagement ring seeing as Joe got Stace a ring with so much bloody meaning (australian opals tho πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί) it’s bought a tear to my eye (and im dead inside like that’s a fact) can guarantee Soph is gonna return with a flurry of wedding photos and an explanation from Jamie as to why he got her, her ring, would love it if she did it on a live and he went β€œcos it was shiny” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No offence if anyone has a similar ring to Hinch but here I go

how bleeping basic hun witch is her ring 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wasn't around when this gem was posted but seeing it later on, I'm convinced she staged it.

But if not, she's crazy.

View attachment 365939
Noooooooo I’ve never seen this before 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 This cannot be real but I know it will be 🀣🀣🀣🀣 That’s just rounded off my 2020 with hilarity 🀣🀣🀣🀣 bleeping hell I cannot believe it in all seriousness that’s not right at all, who needs to write down to talk to their Son Jesus bleeping Christ 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
maybe 2021 will be the year she decides to stop putting a fecking bow in her hair and starts dressing like an adult πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder where Jamie’s groomsmen are now. It seems like he has no friends. I wonder how Toney feel about how Sophie has turned out. She seemed like she was probably the kind of girl who would hang out with him and his mates. But it now seems once they got married he wasn’t allowed to see his friends or even have them around.
Never read that before. It is vomit-inducing. She really is obsessed with being a fairytale princess and fawned over by everyone. That write-up is appalling. So many mistakes so not that posh. Reminds me of the spelling mistake in the hotel in London!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there anyway she is MIA cause of a positive C19 test? Avoiding the followers to not have to face it?
Nah if she had covid she’d be asking Jamie to roll the bed to the window so she can say a final hello and goodbye to her fans as they March by in a line to bid farewell to their illustrious leader, she’d also have Shady at the end of her bed planning the biggest funeral going so all her fans and the paps can have a chance to mourn her properly πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just been down a rabbit hole with the earlier mentioned Insta scrounger with the blonde hair. A very polished account Hinch could only dream to emulate. I agree that her new million pound house is Hinches dream but how to pull it off without losing her nearly 4 million , cough, followers and botsπŸ˜œπŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bringing in 2021 with my first profile picture, with my all time favourite photo of Inch looking as Tom Hardy as ever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@mgh727 your profile picture looks like Jamie is doing something rude! I think it is when you view it from a distance, if that makes sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been down a rabbit hole with the earlier mentioned Insta scrounger with the blonde hair. A very polished account Hinch could only dream to emulate. I agree that her new million pound house is Hinches dream but how to pull it off without losing her nearly 4 million , cough, followers and botsπŸ˜œπŸ‘
The thing is with these Insta Huns is they buy these massive houses with a big mortgage and these posh cars on finance. Them houses cost a lot to run, what happens when the bubble bursts? How are they paying for them?
Sopha has what, Β£2million in the bank. That’s a lot of money, but not enough to keep up the lifestyle they want for the rest of their lives when the bubble bursts. I can’t wait!!!! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ladies and gents, I give you Sophie HinchCliffe, number 1 bestselling author right there.

JusRol and tumeric pastry for anyone who can make sense of this shite. All delivered by a cute little driver of course.
That whole article is so poorly written

Question on first screen shot - how do you get down on one knee in a helicopter which is landing? I’m sure they must have strict rules about staying strapped in.

Comment on second - Sopha gurl, you have never worn a sensible hat In your life - literally or figuratively!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A bit Kate to the party, but I first found tattle through a petition to close it down by a different 'stylist' influencer 🀣 took a look and wondered if Mrs Hinch was on here and couldn't believe that so many people thought the same as me! Lurked for ages and signed up to view the attachments. I find it difficult to post as I actually work (not that you know what that is Zopha) and the threads move so quick, but in the interest of getting to 300 I had to post!
I first followed her when my baby was 6 weeks old and I remember feeling so depressed watching her, thinking that my house would never be clean. I even uploaded a story to my Instagram with my 6 week old screaming with colic and the caption read 'my house will never be clean like Mrs hinch'. 😒
I carried on watching, thinking one day I'll have time to clean and sort out my house, but the more I watched, the more I thought she was an absolute narcissistic twit. However, the nail in the coffin was when last minute she decided to knock the hole in the wall for the kitchen. No way was that last minute, it was always planned which is why she ordered the hob with the built in extractor fan and not a cooker hood! It made me feel stupid for ever believing anything.
My highlight of 2020 was finding tattle at the time of the food bank, and watching it play out live on the threads. It was an absolute joy πŸ˜‚
ATV you lovely pastry trollz
Your name πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ One of the greatest films!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed with others, loved SS montage, very genuine. The one thing I noticed though , no shots of eating dinner, maybe she did break the rules after allπŸ€”πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜·
They are all just big liars ( and I like SS)
IF you were an influencer with nearly 4 million followers you would take at least one Christmas dinner photo

They think we are thick

These jerks spend all year showing us the tit they are having to eat and then suddenly Christmas dinner which is actually a big thing is left out 🀨

And it can’t be because they β€˜don’t want to boast’ it’s not stopped them boasting with their trips to see Father Christmas or their gifted/groaning with stuff Christmas Eve boxes

It’s just bollocks

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.