Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just skank. If your bed smells like tit every day you’ve got issues, change the bed and stop covering the stench in bleeping febreeze you cretin!

OK - genuine question. (or maybe attempt to bump us up to 300)
What on earth do Grinch and Inch do in their bed to make it smell so bad that she has to spray it with chemicals every day?
I can kind of understand spraying the settee because it must stink wth Fatshit Dog wiping his crappy arse all over it - although a simple solution to that would be to train the lardy bastard to stay on the floor where he belongs.
So.....what's going on under the covers?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whilst at work though I had so much fun cause everytime someone bought the toilet cleaner they said about hinch promoting it and I went oh yeah she did but too early thats why she deleted it, you should look up tattle. I don’t like her she’s a con artist
I like your style 😂 you are doing gods work, like a modern day disciple spreading the word and raising awareness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Bet Soph is fuming with her Warren James engagement ring seeing as Joe got Stace a ring with so much bloody meaning (australian opals tho 🥺🥺) it’s bought a tear to my eye (and im dead inside like that’s a fact) can guarantee Soph is gonna return with a flurry of wedding photos and an explanation from Jamie as to why he got her, her ring, would love it if she did it on a live and he went “cos it was shiny” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whilst at work though I had so much fun cause everytime someone bought the toilet cleaner they said about hinch promoting it and I went oh yeah she did but too early thats why she deleted it, you should look up tattle. I don’t like her she’s a con artist
Good Tattling, well done :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I luvvvvvvv the flash bathroom spray it smells lovely. I use that for the whole bathroom .... not 20 different things

wonder what exciting things hinchy is up to tonight .... if she can peel herself off the sofa

Reactions: 3
I would love itttt, if her ex that she lived with before Jamie would come out of the woodwork..

Reactions: 12
OK - genuine question. (or maybe attempt to bump us up to 300)
What on earth do Grinch and Inch do in their bed to make it smell so bad that she has to spray it with chemicals every day?
I can kind of understand spraying the settee because it must stink wth Fatshit Dog wiping his crappy arse all over it - although a simple solution to that would be to train the lardy bastard to stay on the floor where he belongs.
So.....what's going on under the covers?
I'd say very little of anything fun... It's probably all the farts and sweat their awful mug shot diets create. That or the fear sweats she gets in the middle of the night knowing that this life she forced her way into has no real longevity and once the bubble bursts you can't pay car finance, or electricity bills with Jus Roll, P&G leftovers or personalised dog and brother clothes.

• Haha
Thread title suggestion: If you're having tattle problems I feel bad for you son, Soph’s got 300 threads but hasn’t read one....since 1917 👀😂
Edited with contributions from @Thelmachops 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d give up nursing in a heart beat to do your job. I really would
Go for it. As a nurse you know what it is to have a vocation. Like nursing, it isn’t one of those “just money” jobs. Not like Sopha’s influencing 😂

Reactions: 10
Ladies and gents, I give you Sophie HinchCliffe, number 1 bestselling author right there.

JusRol and tumeric pastry for anyone who can make sense of this shite. All delivered by a cute little driver of course.

Attachments

• Haha
Just a quick reminder of how easy she finds it to lie, the body language says it all
Ok I got this.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy New Year to our friends/rellies/etc in Russia, China and Japan.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.