Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
80 posts to go, we have got this in the bag 💪

Sopha frantically trying to figure out how to take down the interwebs to stop us 😅
This is so exciting - 300 threads for the woman who does nothing to spark joy! I knew the Tattle bastards and pastry trolls could pull this out of the bag. Sopha’s week off to sulk have a deep rest in the hope we’ll forget about her has backfired.
May 2021 see the end of COVID-19 (and covidiots) and the end of the influencer. Happy New Year chums.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thats twice today you have mentioned poor Henners shuffling off, your not lurking around Maldovia with a poisoned sausage are you?
poisoned sausage 😂. Sounds painful. Took me back to my STD unit night nurse years.
Happy New Year to all tattlers new and old 🍾🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning tattlers!!!! You are a funny bunch but that’s why I love you all.. alphabet had me in tears!
Have been reading along since 4.30am with a poorly baby who has been asleep on me (anyone else have a child who wakes up as soon as you start typing?!?)
Anyhow, I am here now for our race to 300 and just had to add, didn’t she label the flipping bird bath with that crappy label printer? (No offence to the label printer massive, I have one and love some useful labelling but it’s a modern version!)
I’m also surprised at how many tattlers have found themselves here after feeling inadequate about their houses after Sopha had had Ronnie. I felt exactly the same - it just goes to show how much of an impact she has on new mums!
If it’s a Brother P labeller, you’re not alone here 😂

Reactions: 5
On a serious note, as we are in the final stretch, thanks for your virtual company over the last year. It’s made everything more bearable, and you are the kindest, most thoughtful trolling bastards I know.

The sharp wit and laughs have just not stopped, and at the end of the day laughter is what gets us through. I hope 2021 treats you all well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
1010% guarantee the gentle giraffe is wearing bloody heels! never known someone milk their height so much in my bloody life, if she was 6’5 I’d get it, by 5’10 is nothing 😂
I'm 5'10 and I wear heels constantly. Normally 4" for work and 6" when I go out (pre COVID, when I used to go out!) The difference is that my boyfriend isn't a pocket sized munchkin like Inch High Private eye and I don't constantly make a song and dance complaining about how tall I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And everyone of them is fake!

Spoken in the style of nana when she says everyone of them is miserable about Jim royle in the royle family

QUOTE="kettlekitten, post: 3343546, member: 6727"]
More faces than Big Ben
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
Come on guys I need to go to the local shop to get some pineapple juice for my malibu.
Oh and some milk for my cuppa.

Hinch related.
For a hairdresser <cough> her hair is a mess.

edit you are fast lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.