Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe in 2021 she will learn to spell he name. Imagine being a sheepie and getting this half arsed signature.
2020-12-31 (11).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Come on guys I need to go to the local shop to get some pineapple juice for my malibu.
Oh and some milk for my cuppa.

Hinch related.
For a hairdresser <cough> her hair is a mess.

edit you are fast lol
Got to love pineapple with Malibu 😍😍

Hinch hair is awful!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m here I’m here I’m here to witness this historic moment!!!!!! 300 threads Grinch!!!! An achievement you shouldn’t be proud of!!

Reactions: 12
Who would have thought at the beginning of this year we would be more excited for a landmark thread number than actual new year? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Come on guys I need to go to the local shop to get some pineapple juice for my malibu.
Oh and some milk for my cuppa.

Hinch related.
For a hairdresser <cough> her hair is a mess.

edit you are fast lol
Very fitting that @mammaof3 posted the post to get us to 300. Big round of applause to you for looking after us so well 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.