Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gutted I missed the alphabet but I’m an old fart and had to sleep! I will be up till midnight tonight though I’ll probably be pissed.

whats everyone else’s plans?

ps happy new year sopha as know you are reading from mas titty, hope you duck up in 2021 so you have to get a job and work 😂
Having a Zoom call with my kids to see in the New Year together. It won’t be as long as our Christmas Day one as I’m the only insomniac but there’ll be lots of mickey taking, mostly them to me as my Devon accent is more pronounced than theirs & they find it hilarious to try & make me say certain words just so they can collapse in fits of laughter

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m trying to work out if they decided to go to bed at 8.00 pm on Christmas Eve because soph was in a rage that SS had stolen her Christmas thunder when she got that text 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.