Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I think she will bring out a homeware range 🙄 and also keep begging trying to get herself known as a celebrity outside of Instagram, because she knows that her time is up as the ‘Instagram cleanfluencer’ and she only ever used that to become famous anyway.
Cookery Book 🥱
MUA 🥱
Children's author 🥱

She will definitely be using BFF Stace's wedding as an opportunity to suck up to all the celeb guests a la The Sussexes, whilst sulking that the buffet of jusrol and teeny snacks shaped as SS and JS gnomes, isn't anywhere as good as her creations.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I wonder where Jamie’s groomsmen are now. It seems like he has no friends. I wonder how Toney feel about how Sophie has turned out. She seemed like she was probably the kind of girl who would hang out with him and his mates. But it now seems once they got married he wasn’t allowed to see his friends or even have them around.
Never read that before. It is vomit-inducing. She really is obsessed with being a fairytale princess and fawned over by everyone. That write-up is appalling. So many mistakes so not that posh. Reminds me of the spelling mistake in the hotel in London!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Popfra

I'm not spamming and posting for the sake of bumping the posts, honest gov...

Happy new years eve pastry trolls!

• Haha

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Guyz she had Sophie tattooed on her arm and covered it up with the middle name she gave herself as a teen. Rose🌹

I didn’t want to say as I was feeling a bit down. But it’s my birthday and you all have made me laugh so much. I normally don’t like a fuss, and I’m not a big shopper but once a year on my birthday I go out shopping for a new outfit or something for the house in the after Christmas sales. Which I can’t do this year. So thank you for the distraction. Had a lovely meal at home and the kids made me cupcakes and I made my wish. What more could I want? But yeah, we are labeled as jealous!
Happy birthday to you 🎉 🥳 A nice meal and homemade cupcakes sounds perfect 👌🏼

• Heart

BravoBrava

I believe we may have the same labeller. When you know, you know. ATV Zopha! 🤣
Pastry Trollz have the best taste in label makers.

Must remember to pack another label refill. There’s the stationery cupboard (no snogging allowed) to sort out!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pepsi

VIP Member
I think we’ll see a new house in 2021. Another Insta Tart called Emily Norris has just moved. (her threads on here are good too)

The difference is Emily actually cleans. She does YouTube motivation deep cleans. She is still a massive AD and GIFTED whore. She managed to hide “little old me” quiet well until she bought this massive house for £1mil.

She’s under Gleam as is our Sopha. I think Grinch is going to copy her. Buy a bigger house and then set up an home renovation insta, alongside the OG Sopha page.

The only problem with that is if the new home page doesn’t get the nearly 4million “followers”. So she’s stuck at the moment as she tried to make this page look bigger than it actually was.

Sorry for the ramble 😂
Oh no not another one. I only really follow Hinch and SS. I know there is all the Towie lot and others but dont think I could take the rage knowing what they were all up to :(

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
What will all these instacunts do when everyone’s bored of influencers shoving their wealth and gifts down everyone’s faces? They’ll have to actually get a proper job 🤣

I think we’ll see a new house in 2021. Another Insta Tart called Emily Norris has just moved. (her threads on here are good too)

The difference is Emily actually cleans. She does YouTube motivation deep cleans. She is still a massive AD and GIFTED whore. She managed to hide “little old me” quiet well until she bought this massive house for £1mil.

She’s under Gleam as is our Sopha. I think Grinch is going to copy her. Buy a bigger house and then set up an home renovation insta, alongside the OG Sopha page.

The only problem with that is if the new home page doesn’t get the nearly 4million “followers”. So she’s stuck at the moment as she tried to make this page look bigger than it actually was.

Sorry for the ramble 😂

• Haha

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Yes it was the “library and Costa” tradition she wanted to start I think. And IIRC she took down the story of the card and reposted it covering the numbers with her hand, except the # was still visible in its entirety on another part of the card 🤦🏻‍♀️

Idiot, and apart from the fact that a thomas books were too old for him then and he would have been better to get That's not my mummy monkey...she's too cuddly 🙄

View attachment 364993
Idiot, and apart from the fact that a thomas books were too old for him then and he would have been better to get That's not my mummy monkey...she's too cuddly 🙄

View attachment 364993
[/QUOTE]

• Haha

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I think we should all comment what hinch will do in 2021. Purchases, holidays, how many lies she can get away with etc..... Cos you know we are all in this together
Lots of pointless crap! Throwaway fashion. All of which will end up on the local landfill site after her swipe upssss and she’s fleeced her sheeple! More Botox, lip fillers! A holiday where she will moan Ronnie has been naughty, her mum and clingy niece will turn up.

Last edited: