Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also don’t like you talking about other cleaning women in their groups. Queen of clean Lynsey is really good and REAL, anyways someone posted one of her cleaning tips as a comment and an admin on one of the hinch cleaning groups I’m in on fb deleted it. And don’t get me started on how bitchy they are the stuck up bimbos.
someone else asked for cleaning tips on her Ugg’s and they all started saying oh “they’re fake” “they’re not in fashion”. That’s not what she asked is it.
They are proper savage in there... this is what I think of with the vast majority of them.... “can’t afford to feed ma kids, but can afford sky tv and the latest iphones for everyone not including the countless ‘hauls’ from boozers and mingers”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
HennerZ will probably go to school with Ronnie and sit with him in the classroom. You know cuz they are brothers and all 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂

Seriously though I don’t think Soph will even be thinking of Ron at school, getting older, being a teenager, etc. She likes him as a baby cos he’s a prop. She doesn’t seem like the type to want an actual child, I’m the exact same. That’s the reason I don’t have kids haha

Reactions: 23
😂😂😂😂

Seriously though I don’t think Soph will even be thinking of Ron at school, getting older, being a teenager, etc. She likes him as a baby cos he’s a prop. She doesn’t seem like the type to want an actual child, I’m the exact same. That’s the reason I don’t have kids haha
I agree with this. I think up to age about 10 is the most time consuming, especially if you work full time- all our free time was taken up by kid stuff. In return they used to think we were brilliant. Now my kids are younger teenagers and they think we are embarrassing. How is poor Ronnie going to feel when his mates discover he has a dog brother with matching accessories!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh flip me whoever said it tbe other day is right. Christmas holidays?!! How old is she 10. Most adults work 27-31st. And if have it off its bevause they have saved up their holiday not becaise they are a perpetual child who has the two weeks chrismas break.

And we will all tell you Soph if you love being off your gram so much tben dont come back!!

Reactions: 27
Think she also needs to look up the definition of slander 😂
Yep & she’s so honest now about her body happiness that if she nips off for Botox & never posts a video/photo of her face without a filter. Wake Up 🐑
Reminds me of when her lips began to inflate she said 'excuse the cream on my top lip I burnt it on my casserole'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I bloody hope she isn’t being stupid enough to break restrictions in tier 4 - although I know she will have done. I am down in Kent and our local hospital has escalated to a major incident with all staff called back to work. The numbers are looking scary now and the emergency department where I work is like a war zone.

My in-laws have been ignoring the rules, my neighbours have and it’s so upsetting to see. I just want to see my elderly parents again but I can’t until things have settled. Anyone like Hinch who has her husband and son as support needs to be publicly shamed and heavily fined if she’s been wandering around sales shopping with her mum
I’ve got a friend like that who has a chronic lung condition. Had both her daughters round who refuse to wear masks plus another couple they don’t even see all that often! Said she’s not stopping what she normally does for anyone. She now has symptoms. I told her to duck off and stop moaning because she bought it on herself. I have zero sympathy for her.

Reactions: 42
Haha she’s 100% been reading here to do that “check in”! God she talks such drivel. Nobody needs any words of advice from her of all people...THE GREAT PRETENDER!

Why would she wear a stained onesie? Just pop it in the wash, love. You are allowed to do the washing at Christmas.

• Haha
Obviously an old picture, there are still Christmas presents wrapped under the tree with that brown paper she uses... Clearly still round Freda’s ready for their 10th hinch haul since Boxing Day

258A0D1C-26E8-4C9C-8A2A-D2D9EE43E299.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
QUOTE="Frunicorn, post: 3316141, member: 119243"
HennerZ will probably go to school with Ronnie and sit with him in the classroom. You know cuz they are brothers and all 🤣🤣🤣

She will definitely dress the dog up in a school uniform and take 'first day at school' pictures of them together for the gram! 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Does she really think that by sitting in a stained onesie makes her relatable?? I personally don’t find that relatable, I find it a bit disgusting. But what do we expect from the women who cleans her bathroom in said onesie and then sits on her sofa with her duvet that her dogs rubbing god knows what on and then sleeps with the duvet. Also likes to use her handheld vacuum around her toilet and then uses it to clean the crumbs from her counter top without cleaning it 🤢🤮 Not much of a cleaning sensation to me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
It’s also bizarre! Even pre-COVID, a solo trip to do the weekly shop is MY TIME.

My kids school has asked that only one parent is to do drop offs and collection where possible for obvious reasons. The majority of people are happy with this. Please lord tell me why the chavs with no jobs and seven kids and no intention of getting jobs are treating it as a family excursion on a twice daily with both completely able bodied parents strolling around the playground with a double buggy containing a toddler and a newborn who don’t need to be outside!!!!! Go the duck home and stay there!!! God it gets on my last wick.

You know when Ron goes to school it’ll be the same. Everyone will have to attend. Soph, Jaymay, Freda and Hennerz holding one of Ron’s limbs each carrying him through the gates.
Don’t forget the niece

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.