Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howcome people who are being nice to her she shows their profile pics, yet "trolls" who are asking a simple question to fuel her hinchers are hidden so you can only see their message. Makes me think it's complete bullshit and Jamie has messaged her that
Cos these are the questions her and jaymmme or the freda send on after reading on here!!!
There is noway she turned down free tickets to a place like that!!

Reactions: 16
If she was offered the trip for free, but wanted to pay, why not take the freebie but pay for one of her beloved flap suckers hinchers to take their family too?
Kidding arent ya? Hinch do something for someone else hahaha. Could of raffled them off in that hamper of hers haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven’t watched in a few days, just seen they did Lapland & came back with an armful of tat. 🙄 Utter waste of money taking a child that young, he won’t have any recollection of it. He won’t appreciate any of that tat either because he’s spoiled as duck.

Reactions: 25
After today I am 1000% sure they have a cleaner as that freshen ya arse up friyay was pathetic tbh . Whoever said she is a surface cleaner is right she thinks wiping something over with a cloth is cleaning , I would love to see her in some swabbles that haven’t been cleaned for years she wouldn’t have the balls ! I will never call her the cleaning sensation untill I’ve seen her clean moldy windows and a skid ridden toilet you can’t live in a dirty new build I’d loved to see her in a run down house she wouldn’t know where to start without chucking a load of money at a contractor to come sort it , the cleaner does the cleaning Sophie does the content throws cloth at mirror taddaaa freshen up Friday is completed guys!!🙄
Absolutely this!! I’d love to see her on one of those programs where people haven’t cleaned for years - I’ll eat her hat if it ever happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair though
WHAT ELSE DOES HE DO
People feeling sorry for him 🤷‍♀️ It’s not like he’s done a 12 hour shift is it
He does duck all except ‘look after’ one small child
No money worries
No restraints on his time
Give me a break
Not saying I feel sorry for him.
just saying it’s the face of a pissed off man.

Reactions: 15
‘We was in fact’ brilliant English again from the author!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
“Soph what pushchair have you got” One that I practically have to fold Ron in half to fit in, hope this helps, ATV(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Can they please put their 18 month old toddler in a pram so he can see abit of the outside world
I was just about to comment this! Why is he always reclined and parent facing? I get whilst he is napping, but when he is awake why isn’t he put into world facing in the pram so he can see something? He’s stuck in this little bubble of his mother’s craziness, feel sorry for the kid.

Reactions: 18
I just realised she’s getting called sopha because she’s literally moulded to the sofa as she’s never off it that has made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So she didn’t actually answer any questions about Lapland itself!? If I’d gifted her that trip I’d want a lot more info given than just I laaaaved it guyzzzz!
She’s the worlds worst influencer
Shes too busy lazy to compile a comprehensive and detailed review of anything. Saying that I doubt her sheep would understand anything other than a monosyllabic response. ATV XXX

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“ILL HAVE YOU KNOW, I DID PAY FOR LAPLAND. ASK SANTA. ASK MY MUM. ASK MY BANK. ASK THE REINDEER!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I genuinely believe she emptied the smeg dregs onto the sofa just to hoover it...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not checked in for a couple days. Hope everyone is ok

Was talking to a friend online yesterday, known her for a couple years now. Anyway, I was just having a bit of a moan, just how I find it hard to keep on top of housework with 2 toddlers and a job (I know I'm incredibly lucky that that's my biggest worry right now).
Do you know what she suggested? Buying the bloody book of lists and doing a "hinch list"
Now I feel I have to re-evaluate our friendship. I must be a terrible judge of character.

On another note, I get married tomorrow. So I start off married life right, how many times do I need to look through the photos and create montages for the gram?

P.S on a completely unrelated note, how f*cking expensive is lapland UK - curiosity got the better of me yesterday and I looked. 2 adults and 2 kids on boxing day is £550!
Congratulations for tomorrow! Don't forget to ignore everyone while you create a montage of the photos and videos, may I suggest Whitney's I will Always Love You over the top?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.