Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10BCD8ED-B0E3-4B5C-B1E3-CCFFE4793211.png
10BCD8ED-B0E3-4B5C-B1E3-CCFFE4793211.png
Bingo!!!!! Who called it........? Someone asked after THE HAT 🎩 .........! Guyzzzzzzzzz I found it in a bin behind B&M. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she didn’t actually answer any questions about Lapland itself!? If I’d gifted her that trip I’d want a lot more info given than just I laaaaved it guyzzzz!
She’s the worlds worst influencer

Reactions: 24
Every single one of those questions answers stuff raised on here. Why would someone say “I’m thinking of taking my nephew who is 6 months younger than Ronnie...” 😂😂😂 I’ll tell you why... because it’s been said on here that he was too young to go. That’s why.

Also... “it’s not just for children guys”... Lapland UK itself begs to differ... nugget. Good job she wasn’t paid to advertise it isn’t it 🙄
305F31BB-07DD-4D78-8684-7C49FB9785E4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maybe someone should message Lapland uk and say they were disappointed that they offered hinch (and other influencers) free tickets. I personally don’t think hinch was offered a free ticket so maybe they will tell the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not checked in for a couple days. Hope everyone is ok

Was talking to a friend online yesterday, known her for a couple years now. Anyway, I was just having a bit of a moan, just how I find it hard to keep on top of housework with 2 toddlers and a job (I know I'm incredibly lucky that that's my biggest worry right now).
Do you know what she suggested? Buying the bloody book of lists and doing a "hinch list"
Now I feel I have to re-evaluate our friendship. I must be a terrible judge of character.

On another note, I get married tomorrow. So I start off married life right, how many times do I need to look through the photos and create montages for the gram?

P.S on a completely unrelated note, how f*cking expensive is lapland UK - curiosity got the better of me yesterday and I looked. 2 adults and 2 kids on boxing day is £550!
Ooh hope you have a lovely day ❤.
I would aim for at least once a week. Or if you’re ever feeling like showing off/depressed/anxious have a hot choc and show off your pics. HTH ATV 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bollocks did she decline free tickets and then paid for some 😂 Of course... 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Who the duck has £400 to spend on a day out especially going through this pandemic 😡😡😡😡 that day out wasn’t necessary or really need it as Ron is still young he hasn’t got a clue on what’s going in atm so it was really for them both........

Reactions: 26
Certainly a dig at Tattle with all this 'paying for it myself.' marlaky. But she hasn't read here since 2019 guyyyzzzz.
Won't admit to her shoppers that she took them up on their gifted offer. Who wouldn't turn down a free jolly up? Very disrespectful in this current climate however. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Howcome people who are being nice to her she shows their profile pics, yet "trolls" who are asking a simple question to fuel her hinchers are hidden so you can only see their message. Makes me think it's complete bullshit and Jamie has messaged her that
The plot twist here is that she's actually unaware it's Jamie and he's just had enough

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cleans the sink with Cif.....? no wonder it looks as scratched as fook. Who ever said that Cif was suitable for stainless steel anything - unless you want it scratched to buggery. Same with Bar Keepers Friend and even bicarb and vinegar. They are abrasives (and acids) ; they will take away the shine. Well done Mrs Hinchupyourbum - you ruin everything you touch with your lethal concoctions! I've just had a thought. With them buying in Dorset, they could feign some sort of catastrophe to shuffle off from Maldonian. Zoflora meets wax melt meets Flash!

Reactions: 9
Every single one of those questions answers stuff raised on here. Why would someone say “I’m thinking of taking my nephew who is 6 months younger than Ronnie...” 😂😂😂 I’ll tell you why... because it’s been said on here that he was too young to go. That’s why.
I think it’s the main purpose of her account now, just addressing stuff from here and the odd 24k #ad to keep the bank balance looking good, because it sure as hell isn’t cleaning 😂 what a life!

Reactions: 22
Not checked in for a couple days. Hope everyone is ok

Was talking to a friend online yesterday, known her for a couple years now. Anyway, I was just having a bit of a moan, just how I find it hard to keep on top of housework with 2 toddlers and a job (I know I'm incredibly lucky that that's my biggest worry right now).
Do you know what she suggested? Buying the bloody book of lists and doing a "hinch list"
Now I feel I have to re-evaluate our friendship. I must be a terrible judge of character.

On another note, I get married tomorrow. So I start off married life right, how many times do I need to look through the photos and create montages for the gram?

P.S on a completely unrelated note, how f*cking expensive is lapland UK - curiosity got the better of me yesterday and I looked. 2 adults and 2 kids on boxing day is £550!
Have the best day

Reactions: 2
Can they please put their 18 month old toddler in a pram so he can see abit of the outside world

Reactions: 28
No way she turned down free tickets! It’s pretty hard to even get tickets... there was an online queue with thousands of people waiting to just get on the website!!! No way would she risk missing out!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.