Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but did anyone see her post a story with the Pink Stuff Toilet Cleaner?? She’s since deleted it but I haven’t seen that product before so I’m guessing she’s accidentally posted that to her story before realising she wasn’t meant to post it and then deleted it 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but did anyone see her post a story with the Pink Stuff Toilet Cleaner?? She’s since deleted it but I haven’t seen that product before so I’m guessing she’s accidentally posted that to her story before realising she wasn’t meant to post it and then deleted it 🙈
Ooh I missed that. When was that?

Reactions: 4
I may be kate to the party but why is Henry’s advent calendar dated 7th?!

Reactions: 1
yeah I seen this too. She was harping on about how sweet is smells and that it was brand new. She’s probably forgot to disclose it as an #ad or something.

Reactions: 17
Middleton to the thread guuyyzzzz but omg my first thread title! Hot chocs for everyone because I wouldn't be here without my H̶i̶n̶c̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ Tattlers! 😂🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s pretended that someone has asked about her outfit so that she has a reason to tag PLT, get their attention and hopefully get to work with them. She used to do the same with Tesco til she got her way and she does it with so many other brands she’s desperate for. Makes me sick 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 42
It’s not a product I’ve seen before so wondering if she’s accidentally leaked it

Reactions: 15
I was just about to comment this! Why is he always reclined and parent facing? I get whilst he is napping, but when he is awake why isn’t he put into world facing in the pram so he can see something? He’s stuck in this little bubble of his mother’s craziness, feel sorry for the kid.
Really she should have just bought one of those creepy reborn dolls because it definitely seems like she wants Won to stay like a baby for the rest of his days.

Reactions: 20
So I’ve been busy Christmas shopping today but just thought I’d pop on for two things :
Firstly, there’s obviously an issue between her and Jamie’s family. Why else would she not go to the garden centre (outside!) with them when he clearly has to put up with Mad Ma Barker and the Klingon niece every where they go?
Secondly, why does she show off about the fact that her house isn’t spotless like she’s proud of it? You literally have one job that you are paid millions of pounds to do and that is to keep your house clean and you’re saying that you can’t even do that? Not much hope for the rest of us who are single parents with full time jobs then is there if Mrs Hinch herself can’t keep on top of the housework 🙄

Reactions: 43
“We paid the exact same as everyone else”

Thing is Soph when I looked a few weeks ago the prices varied loads 😂 depending on day, time, experiences....so could you please tell me what it cost YOU? 😂
And how did this “just like everyone else” ticket get her to bypass the very long queues, chat with Santa indoors without a mask?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So I’ve been busy Christmas shopping today but just thought I’d pop on for two things :
Firstly, there’s obviously an issue between her and Jamie’s family. Why else would she not go to the garden centre (outside!) with them when he clearly has to put up with Mad Ma Barker and the Klingon niece every where they go?
Secondly, why does she show off about the fact that her house isn’t spotless like she’s proud of it? You literally have one job that you are paid millions of pounds to do and that is to keep your house clean and you’re saying that you can’t even do that? Not much hope for the rest of us who are single parents with full time jobs then is there if Mrs Hinch herself can’t keep on top of the housework 🙄
To be relatables hun. Although her "mess" looks awfully staged to me. Which I had that kind of untidy in my house 🙈

Reactions: 13
“ILL HAVE YOU KNOW, I DID PAY FOR LAPLAND. ASK SANTA. ASK MY MUM. ASK MY BANK. ASK THE REINDEER!!”
Don't be silly, the poor Reindeer are still suffering the trauma from being rescued from a sanctuary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I saw that as well just googled it and this is what’s come up but I think what she used was actually for the toilet? Like a She’s maybe leaked it before it’s been released 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 7
After today I am 1000% sure they have a cleaner as that freshen ya arse up friyay was pathetic tbh . Whoever said she is a surface cleaner is right she thinks wiping something over with a cloth is cleaning , I would love to see her in some swabbles that haven’t been cleaned for years she wouldn’t have the balls ! I will never call her the cleaning sensation untill I’ve seen her clean moldy windows and a skid ridden toilet you can’t live in a dirty new build I’d loved to see her in a run down house she wouldn’t know where to start without chucking a load of money at a contractor to come sort it , the cleaner does the cleaning Sophie does the content throws cloth at mirror taddaaa freshen up Friday is completed guys!!🙄
I totally agree but like most of us here work and have kids and a home etc to look after and we have to do this while trying to fit in housework, she doesn’t work,has her hubby at home all day and she wipes over the floor, wipes a few worktops and a sink and makes a bed then loads fabreze over everything and acts like she’s done so much and works so hard, she really lives in her own wee bubble and can’t see how ridiculous she is in every way, sorry rant over

Reactions: 9
The pink stuff toilet cleaner was in the same kind of bottle as for eg the harpic pine you know like a toilet gel only it was bright pink as it went on! She’s was getting on as if it was already released because she had captioned part of it “has any one else tried this yet” or something like that! And how it smells sweet.

she keeps making slip ups these brands are gonna get fucked off with her for being so NAUGHTY SOPHA

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s pretended that someone has asked about her outfit so that she has a reason to tag PLT, get their attention and hopefully get to work with them. She used to do the same with Tesco til she got her way and she does it with so many other brands she’s desperate for. Makes me sick 😷
Obviously didn’t tag the Chanel boots though did she 🙃👀.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah i saw it she commented on how it smelt sweet sounds vile

Reactions: 11
Spade to the party but just thinking of the whole ‘we were offered it as a gift but we paid full price’ shite, that would explain the sofa full of merch - if she did insist on paying (because she’s scared of the backlash as opposed to feeling some sense of morality), maybe they threw loads of stuff at her to make sure she talked them up.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.