Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I said she should be arriving around 12.30. I’m guessing she’s in a queue or having a tea break and uploading this post whilst she’s able to.
If we are to believe she’s here today.
I also predicted tracksuit tucked into Chanel boots. I cannot believe she’s actually wearing that hat.
I am no fashion guru but she looks ridiculous. If I had all that money I would be able to dress myself to look half decent. Why is wearing her scabby orange fluffy thing that she festers round the house in?
Why does she look like a witch. It’s Christmas not Halloween!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ronnie believes ... not in Father Christmas as he is too young but I will shhhhhhtill take him along with me to pretend I actually like him when it is all about me,me, ME!!!

Reactions: 14
What does she bleeping look like in that ridiculous hat?! FredaBarkerYahoo.aol take the pic?
She is around the ages of two of my nieces who wouldn't be seen wearing this get up, she has absolutely no dress sense, it's frankly cringing!!! I'm actually surprised the woman didn't wear her f&f manky dressing gown!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ronnie believes ... not in Father Christmas as he is too young but I will shhhhhhtill take him along with me to pretend I actually like him when it is all about me,me, ME!!!
He'll probably be laid down flat in his buggy so she can get some peace and quiet whilst she enjoys her day out

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
See the childcatcher has gone to lapland!!! The duck she look like? I hope she loses so many followers because she doesnt deserve it and doesnt work hard for it!! Id rather they gifted these breaks away to nhs staff, care workers etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There shouldn’t be a queue, you’re given an allotted time slot to go in and go as a group with others in that time slot. then you move from area to area as a group. It’s all very organised and are shown around by professional actors posing as characters, elves etc. might be different for the z listers though, but the day before I went many years ago Elton John went with his kids and the pictures showed him mingling with everyone else, no special treatment.
EJ and DF are AMAZING parents as far as I can see. Their kids seem to do so much ‘normal’ stuff, even though they could be spoilt as duck. This week they posted pics on their Instagram of them taking their boys to post letters to Santa. In a real postbox. On the street. Aherm.

Reactions: 11
She reminds me of the thing from “Jeepers Creepers” in that hat. Funny, he was a parasite that lived off others too
AE11A2E0-45C8-4555-9B76-CE45B374ABCE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Awwww I just cant believe she's got fluffy joggers tucked into her combat boots on AGAIN.
Clearly to hide her skeletal frame but it's justt a terrible terrible outfit. Imagine looking back at the photos when Ronron is older and mum looks like a bag lady they found and chucked a coat over her.
Just cos its designer, it doesn't mean it looks good!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All seriousness I swear she is wealthy enough to have a stylist or something?

Wtf is she wearing? If I saw someone wearing that outfit, I'd think they either got dressed in the dark. Or they let their toddler dress them. Or they wanted to stick out like a sore thumb!!!

It’s the stupid hat, joggers, boots and long coat combo, she looks like a drug dealer, not a woman on a family day out, she seriously needs to sort her “style out”

you know it’s bad when Jamie looks decent, like big up Inch, the skinny jeans work for you mate! You’ve dressed like a parent and not a sixteen year old chav 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she dressed like that? It’s almost like that’s her Mrs Hinch costume. Didn’t she wear the same outfit to the miniature train place? It’s like she wants people to recognise her.

Reactions: 17
I just looked at tagged photos of that Lapland place. It just looks like a load of show off chavs have visited it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.