Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion- On the 4th day is Xmas Hinch gave to me a Jus Rol monstrosity

Reactions: 7
We had our Lapland uk cancelled as we were due to go in November. We paid £450 for this and have had to move it to next year as all December dates were taken! The fact Lapland uk gifted these dates to influences instead of opening up to people who’s dates got cancelled has really pissed me off!
I’d seriously keep my money, you can get a weekend at center parcs in the hotel complex (well you could when I went a two years ago!) for that amount and their winter wonderland is so much better! I honestly could not give Lapland a penny of my money after the way they’ve handled themselves this year!

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion: on the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me... Nothing for free! 👀

Reactions: 6
The bleeping state of her. Wouldn't think she had just turned 30!!
Im 31 (In my head im still in my 20s) my clothing is jeans jumpers and converse. More lately leggings because we are no longer allowed to wear our uniform into work thanks covid and going out its mainly smart black jeans or a dress. She is the epitome of 21dt century wannabe wag chav 🤢🤮

Reactions: 13
I just don't think I can watch her stories today.
Good for her she is going to lapland. She will have a magical day I'm sure.
It just gets to me how easy her life is. I've had the worst year of my life (as have many) and to top it off, yesterday on my due date my husband got sent home from work to self isolate for 2 weeks (even though his test is negative) and will now miss the birth of his child (our rainbow baby from a horrible loss earlier this year).
None of this is her fault of course but I just can't watch her perfect life while mine has hit every bleeping hurdle repeatedly this year.
I wish she would just appreciate how easy she has it that's all.
Sorry for your loss, I hope everything works out for you

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She really does have the most shocking dress sense does she think she looks classy in that f***ing hat

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: on the 4th day of xmas Mrs Hinch gave to me, a crappy paper bag covered in tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It really bewilders me why she dresses the way she dresses and why she always wears her undertaker hat, is it to draw more attention to herself? that outfit is something id wear if i was on a 3 day bender that i have borrowed off someone so i can do the run to the carryout for more vodka and beer.. as for the hat, wouldn't even wear the hat to my back door. I am definitely no style icon but duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It really bewilders me why she dresses the way she dresses and why she always wears her undertaker hat, is it to draw more attention to herself? that outfit is something id wear if i was on a 3 day bender that i have borrowed off someone so i can do the run to the carryout for more vodka and beer.. as for the hat, wouldn't even wear the hat to my back door. I am definitely no style icon but duck me.
The hat is definitely for attention. It’s not practical in this weather. Maybe on a sunny day. She’d be better off with a bobbly hat. But that would mean she blends in too much for her liking

Reactions: 26
I’m going to block and stop looking at the stories now for my own sanity. This woman really is a tit stain on society! I’ll catch up with the odd bits on here. After losing my dad this year who worked through the pandemic and was a keyworker and died before he could retire, I really just think she is the worst

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion
On the 4th day of Christmas Hinch gave to me another prerecord of Henry and Ronnie

Reactions: 8
She knows exactly what she is doing. She must use a filter to look more sallow, I wouldn’t even put it past her using make up to look unwell to gain sympathy. This is why I never have any sympathy for her. She brings everything on herself and is such an attention bleep. I could see her in the gutter crying and I’d walk straight past. She’d probably just be preparing for another big reveal.
Exactly what I said the other day. She's manipulating people into thinking there's something wrong when the only thing wrong with her is that she’s a narcissistic nasty witch 🤷‍♀️ This is typical attention seeking behaviour, she can't force people (pastry trolls) to like her or change their opinion of her so she's going for the sympathy angle.

I knew a guy who used to do this. He told people he had cancer, we realised what was up when it became apparent he told us all a different story about the type of cancer he had. My Mam died of cancer not long before he told me this so this made his deceit even harder to take. Needless to say I cut him out of my life and nearly 20 years later he's still fine and never treated for any type of cancer 🙄

It makes me so mad that she’s trying to hit people where it hurts, I've seen a fair few people comment on her gaunt look as they have struggled or someone close to them has struggled and they feel sympathy for her. This is exactly what she is counting on. It's disgusting that she would try to manipulate vulnerable people for her own gain. She will stoop to the lowest low without batting an eyelid. Horrid creature

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That outfit is a bleeping horror show.
And her visit comes after loads of negative press about Lapland uk of people queuing til midnight / for 3 hours with their kids (more fool them tbh!)

They may be in for a bit of a wait 😂
Why would you even keep your poor kids hanging around in the cold for three hours to meet an actor dressed as Santa? It's bordering on cruel! Of course Grinch and the other freebie influencers will probably be ushered straight to the head of the queue so no waiting around for them. Just the rest of the plebs who had to pay a tidy sum for the experience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.