Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else just wish that insta and FB just disappear forever. What would the influences do!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So excited for Ron what a crock of tit she’s excited for herself!!! I doubt Ron even knows what’s going on!
All Ron will get from today is some colour in his otherwise grey dull existence. That and his arsewipe of a mother shoving her phone in his face all day long and screeching at him!

Anyone else just wish that insta and FB just disappear forever. What would the influences do!?
Me! I've had enough of this influencer culture. It achieves very little for ordinary people and makes these so called influencers very wealthy for doing virtually nothing. It's quite disgusting.

I think we are soon going to need an ongoing list of companies who are gifting her free stuff so we know who to avoid!
Definitely! I'll be thinking twice about going to The Range anymore that's for sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yes its not pulled securely but it is legal that one it is actually part of the car seat it is a sensor thing.thers was a whole debate about it.i cant find the right one on Google but it is allowed its actually good.i hate defending her but I'd get thinning if I had another child.id buy it though unlike her undeclared ad gift
No they are a hazard to firefighters when trying to rescue kids in an RTA. The clip should be installed by a professional legally.

The law states that you should only click once to remove a child from a car seat. They her and Jamie should have the pads still on his car seat or have a shield to protected him. I'm doubtful they bothered to get the seat installed professionally.

Reactions: 7
She’s got the cybex rotating car seat and those aren’t actually the straps that come with it, so that’s an additional ad on and a bit of a safety nightmare if they were to be in a car crash 😩 Can’t believe she’d faff around with something as basic as car seat safety 😩😩
I think the one she has actually does come with the chest clip. I have the same cybex but it’s an older version I got it about 5 years ago so didn’t come with a chest clip. Those straps are too loose though so I hope she tightened them before setting off.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Well let's hope the US get their way to split them up

Whoever buys IG , it could mean no more IG 'careers' no more bots and no money for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the one she has actually does come with the chest clip. I have the same cybex but it’s an older version I got it about 5 years ago so didn’t come with a chest clip. Those straps are too loose though so I hope she tightened them before setting off.
Ahh the Sirona im looking to buy doesn’t have the chest clips that’s why I said that 😂
A24E2874-70DB-46E4-BACA-0396F240D253.jpeg
my bad, apologies to the grinch!

Reactions: 2
Ahh the Sirona im looking to buy doesn’t have the chest clips that’s why I said that 😂 View attachment 341654my bad, apologies to the grinch!
I think that’s the one I have. Cybex seem to do so many which all look roughly the same lol. Car seats are such a minefield. It took us ages to decide on the one we have. I liked this one coz you can rear face until 4 years old. Hopefully hinch is still rear facing Ronnie in the car .

Reactions: 2
I have to rant about this...
I used to be a fan of Mrs Hinch. I loved her cleaning tips etc but now I just cannot stand her. She promotes hoarding and buying things you don’t need. How many baskets does one woman need in her house?! She cooks and cleans for the entire family whilst Jamie doesn’t work and she says she loves it and says how happy she is. She portrays an unrealistic view of life - no one is happy to pick up after people 24/7. Including your child! Lastly - she said on LW she won’t promote just anything. Yet she promotes “Flash wipe and done” or whatever it’s called. ISNT THAT WHAT ALL SPRAYS DO?! They’re tricking gullible people into thinking this is a different spray to the 49 others you see in a supermarket! I would prefer her if she was honest about what she does. I would prefer it if she didn’t try to be relatable because she shops in B&M (which I love) but spends hundreds of pounds a week in there! The average working couple with children cannot afford that. She needs to stop this. She needs to read the room. Her and Stacey. No one has time for “refill hour” or “freshen up Friday” we’re working, paying bills and trying to navigate life in a pandemic. Sick of the two of them being propped up as some heroes. Any impressionable people reading this - no ones house is that clean and no one is that organised 7 days a week. Don’t fall for it.
Couldn't have put it better myself. Welcome to Tattle, I hope you enjoy yourself! XX

Reactions: 8
I think that’s the one I have. Cybex seem to do so many which all look roughly the same lol. Car seats are such a minefield. It took us ages to decide on the one we have. I liked this one coz you can rear face until 4 years old. Hopefully hinch is still rear facing Ronnie in the car .
Literally all I want is a spinny one, that passed all its crash tests and is good to rear face for as long as possible, I really hope she is still rear facing him, especially now she’s back in the front of the car 😩

The orange long arm, clearly she doesn't have final say on her photos.. such a shame... Another Sophie blunder
Her arm 😂😂 it looks like one of those extra long false arms that a ventriloquist uses!

Reactions: 4
That’s such a lovely idea. And Ronnie will probably be gifted it every year anyway. She could’ve done a give away this year especially with it being so dire for so many and taken Ronnie in a few years.
These influencers make me sick, flaunting their wealth and free tit. I’m struggling to watch any of them at the moment so close to Christmas knowing people may be struggling ( thankfully I’m not one of them but it still bothers me! ).
Exactly. These zlebs and their brats are given freebies right left and centre. So much so Xmas day will mean nothing special to them
And don’t get me started on The likes Fernne Mcann holidaying in Dubai and no socially distancing going on Sam Faires and Billie Shepherd all over London with not a mask in sight. Olivia Attwood going from Tier3 Manchester to Tier2 London for a night out although travel from a higher tier to a lower tier is not allowed. Pisses me off big style!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I thought even if they came with clips they weren’t advised? Like you said a minefield!!! I’ve been thinking of turning my daughters round since she’s over the weight and age that they suggest is safe? I thought after 15 months was ok but keep reading contradicting information 😖

we took our kids to Lapland for the day, but only when they were old enough to appreciate the experience, travel on a plane and participate in all the snowy activities and understand who Father Christmas was.

I wouldn’t want to go to Lapland UK anyway during this pandemic, what with covidiots like Hinch and similar there 🤢 🦠 I saw the Elves on their social media pages posing with kids - no social distancing, some not wearing face masks and even touching kids hands by doing high fives - no thank you very much!!!! My kids can’t do that at school, and aren’t even allowed to share stationery! Based on what I have seen, I think Hinch will fit right in there today.

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 10
These things are always nice in concept and thought and reality is like my traumatic experience of a first trip to Lego land or any Christmas grotto:

Child sleeps through most of it
Child screams at being contained in buggy and tries to run away at every chance
Child whinges whilst stuck in all the queues
People stand in front of everything chatting and your small child can’t see anything
You freeze outside so overdress and boil indoors
Never enough baby change rooms so yet another queue. They will do a poo when you are 4 people from the front of Santa
You have packed up the car and have to unpack it all when you get back, tired and fed up and everything is covered in glitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.