Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @MillionDollarBaby

On the 3rd day of Xmas, Mrs Hinch said to me hello I’m thank you on itv

The next one is, therefore - On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me -- ..........................................

The suggestions, for it to fit, have to be around 30 characters, inc spaces & punctuation, it doesn't have to rhyme and no rude words please,

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions.

Red is cleaning
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up
Monday

Henry apparently still doesn't steal from his advent calendar but Ron feeds him!! Brother’s antics!!
She had made a dessert yesterday, with wait for it, surprise surprise, JusRol.
Weekend Elf antics and today's hilarity.
Cleaned the windows and patio threshold with her scrub daddy. Must be really dirty.
It was noticed that she has done 8 Elf on the Shelf pics, but it’s only day 7. Thicko, pre-record galore.
Ron messing near Henry again.
Said goodnight, then later posted a video of her combing Henry.
Tuesday
Zzzzz
Day 8 of EOTHS, he was sat in an igloo fishing.
She loves the pop group 5ive so sang a bit for us.
She has made up 2 extra hampers for school raffles, complete with her ‘book’. She is so generous, giving away all these freebies.
A Santa letter was made and Ron signed it. Ron wants a mini washing machine with buttons. lol
They then posted it in their post box outside.
She posted a ( #ad £24k) video about the biggest UK makeup recycling programme. She’s been collecting her empties but she said she’d recorded the video in October and is just sharing it now!!
Apparently, some women were gassing down an aisle in the Coop, Soph was ear-wigging and they said they only follow her for the dog. Haha.
Inch then came home and Ron put his shoes away!!
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.

ttps://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

lips.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Thread suggestion by @MillionDollarBaby

On the 3rd day of Xmas, Mrs Hinch said to me hello I’m thank you on itv

The next one is, therefore - On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me -- ..........................................

The suggestions, for it to fit, have to be around 30 characters, inc spaces & punctuation, it doesn't have to rhyme and no rude words please,

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions.

Red is cleaning
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up
Monday

Henry apparently still doesn't steal from his advent calendar but Ron feeds him!! Brother’s antics!!
She had made a dessert yesterday, with wait for it, surprise surprise, JusRol.
Weekend Elf antics and today's hilarity.
Cleaned the windows and patio threshold with her scrub daddy. Must be really dirty.
It was noticed that she has done 8 Elf on the Shelf pics, but it’s only day 7. Thicko, pre-record galore.
Ron messing near Henry again.
Said goodnight, then later posted a video of her combing Henry.
Tuesday
Zzzzz
Day 8 of EOTHS, he was sat in an igloo fishing.
She loves the pop group 5ive so sang a bit for us.
She has made up 2 extra hampers for school raffles, complete with her ‘book’. She is so generous, giving away all these freebies.
A Santa letter was made and Ron signed it. Ron wants a mini washing machine with buttons. lol
They then posted it in their post box outside.
She posted a ( #ad £24k) video about the biggest UK makeup recycling programme. She’s been collecting her empties but she said she’d recorded the video in October and is just sharing it now!!
Apparently, some women were gassing down an aisle in the Coop, Soph was ear-wigging and they said they only follow her for the dog. Haha.
Inch then came home and Ron put his shoes away!!
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 339995

Wiki page.

ttps://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

View attachment 339993
Spot the difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry about breaking up your tattling on the other thread, I tried to do this one in the dark, but no matter, here we are again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really does put the Soph in sofa, she’s surgically attached to the thing 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Another thing that’s really annoying me, those dog treats in the Advent calendar, leaving them out like that, they’ll be dry as hell. Why do it? Why???? 🤬

Reactions: 41
Another thing that’s really annoying me, those dog treats in the Advent calendar, leaving them out like that, they’ll be dry as hell. Why do it? Why???? 🤬
The poor dog gets dry treats and random slices of processed chicken. He will no know different. Just the usual beige offerings in that household. I am surprised that not one of the treats has been cut into a shape with the amount of cookie cutting utensils she uses though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I will put all my cleaning-product-money-that-could’ve-been-used-for-something-relevant on a Tesco range from MH/SS in the spring, bedding, wax melts, candles, maybe a spring gonk - you name it. All in pale green with random foliage prints.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
The poor dog gets dry treats and random slices of processed chicken. He will no know different. Just the usual beige offerings in that household. I am surprised that not one of the treats has been cut into a shape with the amount of cookie cutting utensils she uses though 😂
Those cutters annoy me. I’m convinced that the cutaway food is just dumped rather than eaten. Why does he need his food cut into shapes? It still tastes the same. Use them to bake some cookies, woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Those cutters annoy me. I’m convinced that the cutaway food is just dumped rather than eaten. Why does he need his food cut into shapes? It still tastes the same. Use them to bake some cookies, woman!
It’s the amount of waste that gets me. Why cut it into shapes all the time and throw the rest away? Yet she’s so big on recycling. Poor kid is going to grow up wondering why all food doesn’t taste like jus’ roll and be genuinely baffled that not all fruit comes in weird flower/star/heart shapes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it will be ok, they’re only there for a day. Fatsomes advent calendar lasts him 24 hours not 24 days of Dec!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So is this quiz thing meant to be like a date night or a way to connect? They aren’t even looking at each other. It’s like two strangers. She’s just watching herself in the phone and he’s pretty much got his back to her. But you know #CoupleGoals and all that 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry I know this is going over the ss answer again but I hate the lies

Why can these two bints get their stories straight.

Hinch contacted ss, ss contacted hinch.
It’s not hard ladies to just stop lying.

Also if they are best friend why is it all about her and Rex with hinch and Ronnie when the both have partners and ss has other kids. My best friend would be involved in my family life no?

Sorry if this doesn’t make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just catching up and noticed that ( from 3hrs ago )
She's on his stories showing a clip of their couples quiz night, that she makes him do.

Is this the proof that she controls his phone and IG ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the duck is she filing herself on his phone!!!
They are the weirdest couple and she is literally 30 years old.
They confuse me so much.
These are the games you play when you have like a dinner party not with your bloody husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.