Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't deal with that hat 😂😂 who does she actually think she is? Actually so embarassed for her even thinking about leaving the house in that attire 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No they are a hazard to firefighters when trying to rescue kids in an RTA. The clip should be installed by a professional legally.

The law states that you should only click once to remove a child from a car seat. They her and Jamie should have the pads still on his car seat or have a shield to protected him. I'm doubtful they bothered to get the seat installed professionally.
This one is a sensor part of the carseat and fully legal it isn't a safety clip thing.i know they are illegal but hers is a sensor that connects to the phone etc its actually part of the seat

Reactions: 3
Hi Tattlers.. not sure if you guys have already seen it but her business accounts are available on companies house now (note this is public information - as are all company accounts) - Cash in business bank account as at April 2020.. £2,320,133..
I am in the wrong job!
I’ve just looked it up...I used to work for the accountants as an office junior. I can’t believe how down hill they’ve gone!!

Reactions: 4
I was reading about the scope of the ASA and basically it deals with ads, and basically the company having some sort of say/creative control before influencers publish their posts/stories.

It is a bit different when items are #gifted and freebies taken with there being no contract involving content control and it being up to the influencer how they share and promote. That comes under the scope of the CMA or something.

Can you report to the CMA though? Everything just keeps taking me to the Government website with no actual links.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why Lapland is gifting Zelebs?? Like what’s the benefit they’re already fully booked so what’s the need to invite them they hardly need the exposure? As another person mentioned why wouldn’t you fill the slots for ppl who had their tickets cancelled uno the ppl who actually paid! Literally makes no sense to me 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I messaged Rochelle Humes and asked if they paid last Saturday and suggested maybe they give some money to charity for underprivileged kids

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We had our Lapland uk cancelled as we were due to go in November. We paid £450 for this and have had to move it to next year as all December dates were taken! The fact Lapland uk gifted these dates to influences instead of opening up to people who’s dates got cancelled has really pissed me off!
You should write and complain to them because it's really unfair.

Reactions: 15
Another tracksuit tucked into her hideous boots. Jesus I work from home all day and even make an effort to stick on a pair of jeans.

Reactions: 16
I can see Hinchy spending tomorrow in her juices on the sofa crying cos she didn’t get recognised as much as she’d hoped, “Jaymeeee I wore the big hat and everything, but they just thought I was Piers Morgan dressed as the pigeon lady😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The hat is definitely for attention. It’s not practical in this weather. Maybe on a sunny day. She’d be better off with a bobbly hat. But that would mean she blends in too much for her liking
100%.. Hope it blows off and she is left chasing it down the street... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.