Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just found that clip, Grinchy hadn't a notion what he was talking about about, in fairness she was only about 2 when it came out whereas Jimmy the Rave was a scaldy little teen giving it loads in a field somewhere 😅 As an old stool raver am feeling a bit nostalgic now!! Has anyone got any veras?? 🙂
LAAAAAAAAAAAVLEY 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 4

AC55

VIP Member
Looks like she’s been gifted some of the Warburtons crumpet slippers that a few people have been posting. No doubt she’ll do an ad for them later and bag another 24k 🙄
Rosie Ramsey has had some gifted to her aswell. They're hideous if you ask me!

Reactions: 3

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
She’s so fucking lazy it’s unreal, like “oh I’ve washed a cup best have a rest on sofa” I’m no way skinny or toned but I highly doubt she exercised after the gastric band so I can only imagine the sagging loose skin under her high wasted leggings 🤮also who brings the duvet down to eat a greasy kebab and then sleep with said smelling duvet? She has a million grey throws just fucking use one!! She infuriates me! As for Ronnie, fuck me I spend more time on floor playing with my dog than she does with that kid! Ridiculous
She claims she had surgery to remove the loose skin

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Yes but the way she worded it was odd. Something like “I boughT the flowers from poopybellz guyz” - vague. The flowers? Not the rest? They did or didn’t install? Will we ever know? And what about the sodding turf? 😂
Found it (posted at the same time @SpinachMushroom )

644A943D-B646-4A69-B5C4-082065135DA7.jpeg

Poppybelle Christmas Door Wreath Flowers 2020

Liz5185

What do we reckon guys? Have we witnessed a glimpse of her triumphant fist pump when she bags another 24k from bleeding her sheeples dry or is this her Freddie Mercury impression?

(I take that one back, he's my absolute idol and I can only apologise for making any comparison. Also World AIDS day today so double slap on the wrist from me to me for this!)
She’s got a proper turkey neck on this 🤭

• Haha

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
Can’t believe that post this morning! She then has the audacity to show her dog with his advent calendar, and Ronnie with his, getting yet another new toy! Omg! She has no understanding. She lives such a fake, entitled and gifted life, that she’s achieved by conning others to copy her in everything she’s does, says, advertises, promotes or purchases. On her begging board she said she wanted to do more for that charity place2be - but I’ve not heard her mention it. Btw soph there are charity advent calendars out there too, and your dog really doesn’t need a treat every morning - it needs a long walk. Your son doesn’t need an advent calendar - he has no concept of Christmas. Could have bought a traditional one with nice Santa pictures behind the windows, but no, he has to have a new toy everyday. Oh and that advent calendar she was advertising for Sky - looks like those represented by Gleam all received one, Zoe Suggs was promoting it too. Gleam have a LOT to answer for! Shame we don’t have a vaccine yet for the insufferable influencer pandemic 😷 😡
I wonder if Anna Saccone and Jonathan Joly got one too. Unless Gleam dropped them.

Spamster

this is what it feels like it has been but some never mentioned again! 😂

Sky
Poopybelles
Ava May aromas
Shark
P&G
Home bargains
B&M
Tesco
Jus roll
Iconic
Karcher
Carpet right
Desinio
Very
DFS
Pampers
eBay
Zoflora, fabulousa.

mammaof3

VIP Member
More out takes

• Sick

Lucyjane1

Chatty Member
🤦‍♀️🤢🤢🤢Oh get a bloody life!!!!!!!
🤦‍♀️🤢🤢🤢Oh get a bloody life!!!!!!!
I hate seeing posts like this 😡😡 well in that case there’s many woman’s out there who can’t have kids so does that mean I’ve got to hide my child , there’s people going through or have been though rape and abuse so does that mean we’ve got to hide all that and delete all the documentaries about real life stories etc etc the list goes on on , if you can afford it then do it if you can’t then deal with it and hope for the better next year 👌🏻

Kiko

VIP Member
Think you mean twaaaat 🙈😂
Yep 😂 I can’t believe I was being too polite!

That’s extremely passive aggressive. Who tf does she think she is to tell people it’s ok if you don’t have all these things? It’s ok, don’t worry if you can’t...meanwhile look at me and how perfect i am. I don’t have kids, but that has fucked me right off this morning.
Exactly!! She’s got some cheek posting that!!!