Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She is very odd the way she interacts with him, I was singing and dancing with my one year old this morning while watching Justin’s House (if you know, you know!) and he was squealing and laughing his head off enjoying himself. Ron just looks confused by the whole thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I spotted those COT BUMPERS, put them in the bin Soph, you fool.
Justin!! 🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 4

indigoipswich

To be fair a 10/11 year age gap isn’t that huge there’s many people with larger age gaps around. It’s not like she was 16 & him over 30. My SIL is 16 years younger than my brother, she’s lovely & his ‘Age appropriate’ ex wife is a class A Bitch!
agree, 14 years between me and hubby, never been happier. Age is just a number.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
What’s the story of Jamie on tipping point? Was he actually?

View attachment 331181

Re-reading it and it sounds like it’s just the flowers she got. Plus that market mesh is visible down the sides, I don’t think I’ve seen poopybelle installations with that mesh. Either way Hinch is a liar so nothing can be trusted. Staceys looks professional. I think Freda did the Hinch’s
It definitely doesn’t look good maybe she thinks she can do just as good a job as poopybelles?

mammaof3

VIP Member
For the catch up - a little late in posting them but needs must.
Sky advent gift.

mrshinchhome_2020.12.2_8tkpx6.jpg

• Sick

mammaof3

VIP Member
Elf on the shelf - day 2

mammaof3

VIP Member
Ive done 3 loads of washing. Stripped woodchip wallpaper from the walls. Been to the tip and moved 11 boxes of tiles (25kg each) cooked a meal from scratch and still need to do a food shop. I need some stranger approval pleaseeee 😂😂
Oh my god - I'm in the process of trying to strip the hall & landing with this nightmare of a wallpaper. (and on my to-do list from the 1st lockdown lol)

They must have stuck it on with super glue because the fucking thing will not budge easily.

and my steamer has given up the ghost now so had to get a new one. 😤