Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
What does she mean she touched him last night so hope he hasn’t lost he’s magic? Am I missing something? Am genuinely confused

Reactions: 3

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Well done for lasting and proving others wrong. I met my hubby when I was 16 and he was 32. The age thing when I write it sounds creepy especially now my daughter is 16 haha. But fast forward 17 years, still together and very much in love. Hes 49 and I'm 33 and it doesn't sound creepy hahaa x
Ah! Thank you! I’m not saying it’s been an easy ride but, most marriages aren’t! But I wouldn’t swap him for all the tea in China!! Still, going back to Inch, I think he got proper lucky marrying Grinch! Jeez! imagine getting jiggy with HIM ! 🤢

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I had to look up the Viking Disease and found it's the same thing as Dupuytren's contracture which is what I know it as. It doesn't look like her pinky and ring fingers are permanently contracted in.

Red Squirrel

Chatty Member
What happened to the horrible nativity scene snow globe that Mother Gothel "dropped off" for kidda a couple of months ago? Haven't seen that on display.
Absolutely fucking cackling 😂🤣😅😭😭
Me too i just woke the husband up
Just found that clip, Grinchy hadn't a notion what he was talking about about, in fairness she was only about 2 when it came out whereas Jimmy the Rave was a scaldy little teen giving it loads in a field somewhere 😅 As an old stool raver am feeling a bit nostalgic now!! Has anyone got any veras?? 🙂
Lovely hahaha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Pastrytroll

I remember they looked round my house once to see where he was sleeping. Now I think about it, they’ve never checked again but I was definitely given a talk on safe sleeping and how it was important to keep the cot clear.

I just don’t get how you can ignore overwhelming advice on your child’s safety because you want something. It screams of absolute selfishness. A love like no other my arse!
Maybe it depends on area but We don’t get health visitors coming
And they've become non existent since covid for me
I had a 1 year review and that’s it
They asked for me to put a gate on the stairs but the one I had and unruly child ripped off (not mine)
But they never looked around

AC55

VIP Member
If you watch that again covering her with your hand (highly recommend lol) you can see him take a deep cleansing breath, regroup, grimace/desperate “save me” glance at camera and pursed lips at the end. If you watch it just for her, you see her in her own world, hamming it up and being what she probably thinks is cute and fun. She looks to him for approval. Doesn’t get it. Looks down at her cards. Put it together? All I see is a complete disconnect and dissonance from the couple goals image they are both desperate to sell.
How true! Well said! Xx

Furnessian

VIP Member
Jamie does talk down to her sometimes. Why is he so mean to his cash cow? You don’t have to work, get up at a certain time, commute or do anything. Chill out and enjoy it, fella.

Rw2000

As someone who doesn’t have children (through choice) - why are COT bumpers dangerous?
I’m just learning guys

Reactions: 1