Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waffle maker

VIP Member
If I wanted to listen people moan about not doing the housework I could just talk to my actual friends. Her only job is tidying up and spraying things peacefully- crack on Sophie.

Reactions: 5

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Wtf is this moving on thing... Ok he's older than her, unless he was trying actually get on her in 1994... "Moving on" makes it sound like something did go on that was inappropriate which we know from her "books" wasn't the case... So wtf is this giggling? Ergh gross!!!!!

I think the penny drops for Inch as to how wrong it sounds for a 14 year old to fancy a 4 year old given the age difference bwtween them as adults 😶

That outfit in the stairs basket was worn yesterday.
How has she managed to wash and dry the same outfit overnight when she hasn't done any washing? Or how has he worn it all day without it getting dirty?

Pre records and lies lies lies!
It’s because she changes him 6 times a day his outfits never get a chance to get dirty lol

Pollyx

Have they moved their sofa so it’s just in front of the fire place? She definitely talks to him like shit on a regular basis. I bet he talks to her like shit too. Total #couplegoals
Also what’s with Jamie staring into the camera? He looks so unnatural. Sorry but they would really put me off if I was doing the quiz.
[/QUOTE
He looks so
The way she spoke to him in that first clip 😒
He looks absolutely drained mind it's no wonder living with that needy weirdo

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
My mother bought my eldest a metal drum with wooden sticks when she was 2 or 3, as a Christmas present. She laughed her socks off. Until we were leaving to go back home & said, “Let’s leave this here so you can play with it every time you’re at Nanny’s!” As the kids went over regularly my daughter was quite happy to do that as she had plenty of other toys to play with that were equally as noisy. And we breathed a sigh of relief. My mother, not so much. She should have known her ‘joke’ would backfire on her 🤣
Ohhh that's good, well done :ROFLMAO:

mammaof3

VIP Member
Anything with ties etc are a potential strangling hazard (strings come untied, baby manages to wrap it around their neck, baby can't free themselves). I also believe that lack of air flow can contribute to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Here you go Soph

Are cot bumpers really unsafe?

Cot bumpers are not considered safe because of the risk of accidents once your baby can roll and move in their cot. Your baby can also climb onto them.

The study by Washington University School of Medicine, published today (24 November 2015) in the Journal of Pediatrics found that 48 infant deaths from 1985-2012 were specifically attributed to cot bumpers. An additional 146 infants were involved in cot bumper incidents in which the babies nearly suffocated, choked or were strangled.

Meeeeeeeeeeeee

I have a little bit of good intel that they were given a tripod to film...
How far the tripod camera etc story goes...
I don’t think they had someone there but they were given help to use a tripod and a remote to film.
I assume a tripod for phone and a remote
I’m sure someone said 3 after her little hot chocolate ditty......I know I listened to it about 50 times to the extent my husband said wtf!!!

Her reaction to his little squeal was so over the top!
‘Oh god! Ok ok ok jeeeezzz’

He was only letting her know that he didnt want it closed.

She had a bigger tantrum than that just because someone said they thought her wardrobe would have been bigger 😂😂
can you remind me about that half remember it

BarnsleyWitch

Hello tattlers! Can anyone be of help and tell me when she said that inch looks like Tom Hardy was it in her memwahhhhh or on a story? And if it was on a story can anyone please upload it to here if they have it saved to there phone ,All the bloody vestooo!

Reactions: 4