Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is she using cot bumpers? Had my eldest in 2009 and even then the hv said no.

Also love the fact she won’t show his bedroom (why? Privacy? Must be a reason since she shows everything else) but she shows his face to 4 million strangers lmao. I’m sorry but disclaimer here, if you put your kids faces out online you’re a tit mum end of. Your kid deserves privacy and untill they can consent; they aren’t a doll for you to play with!

Reactions: 13
The name’s Ezeer and he’s the main geezer 🤣😂 Naughty naughty very naughty. Mrs H had no idea what 42JJcup was on about last night doing the quiz or was it just me that thought he was mentioning his musical youth days??? Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen.
42JJcup 😂😂 I’m creasing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here's my daily rant
1. Which mentally sane 30 year old wears a bleeping bow?? what is she Sophie Siwa? Get that the duck off your head hinch whatever in the land of Oz nostalgic image of innocence your trying to show off we can see right through it.
2. Why is every creature under your care slowly developing diabetes and rapid weight gain and Jus rollin about Maldon and youre looking like a Herbalife Coach with way too much commission.
3. If you Zophlow-life knew anything about that charity you wouldn't be splashing cash on useless tat and a fake ass presence you done duck all to earn.
4. Just hurry the duck up and delete your Instagram the sooner you stop sucking every ounce out of your short and tit loved insta career the better, the sooner "home accounts" will duck off and stop building an insta presence piggy backing off you.
5. Seriously Inch . . that shirt is painted on.
6. I hope someone steals your postbox you self centred twit
Rant Over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I called my mum a tit mum and told her I hated her more times than I can count, I love her to bits but when you’re a teenager you’re a little c*nt, a tiny scream is nothing compared to a hormonal teenager that thinks they know best and enjoys going on rampages, teenagers make their parents life harder for the bants, she’s screwed if she thinks Wreck it Ron is going to be a breeze 😂😂
I ran away from home a few times too growing up and once I even called child line number from a phone box to report the evil witch of a mother who went ballistic at me reversing the charges to her to tell her that my friend was being taken to hospital in ambulance so I was to be 20/30mins late home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was half expecting polley to make her debut out the garage dressed in some tinsel and tit, can bet me left tit big barker sold it on eBay within the first month of her having it never to be spoke of again. Rip
I'm surprised Polly hasn't got a bloody advent calendar, amount that's knocking about her gaff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why on earth is she using cot bumpers? Had my eldest in 2009 and even then the hv said no.
Yep, standard advice in 2002 too. I think she refers to the “mum sez” manual for all things parenting circa 1985 sadly. Bumpers. Juice bottles. Scheduling and cry it out. Yes they may have survived, but I like to think when we know better, we do better.

Reactions: 15
She’d better watch herself because I think Ronnie could put her on her back 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
whats with the ridiculous advent calendars, just buy one from tescos like everyone else pretentious knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the made in Taiwan 🇹🇼 Tamagotchi still lurking around? or has she binned it along with her plastic fruit and veg she keeps in her wooden crate

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Also love the fact she won’t show his bedroom (why? Privacy? Must be a reason since she shows everything else) but she shows his face to 4 million strangers lmao. I’m sorry but disclaimer here, if you put your kids faces out online you’re a tit mum end of. Your kid deserves privacy and untill they can consent; they aren’t a doll for you to play with!
I think she packs Ronnie away in one of her baskets at the end of each day while lardsomes the first born and lord of the manor stretches out in his big boy bed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The tit they survive on I bet they don’t even have to push to go the loo. It must just fall out of their hoops as they sit on the pan
I don’t know why but HOOPS AND PAN HAVE FINISHED ME OFF.

Done. Completely Gone 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 Have attempted writing this five times had to stop to see through the tears

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys are the best ❤I’ve just worked my way through the 47 pages and I’ve got a smile on my face for the first time this week. My poor bestie is on ventilator with Covid and not doing well at all bless her 😢 Makes me even more angry about grinch and her sad little privileged, rule breaking life 😤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

You’re so right. My kids were teenagers when broadband came out, had profiles all over the place online but I point blank refused to put pics of them up or send pics of them if asked. My point of view was always my online life is separate from my offline life & they are my offline life. If they chose to pop on my cam with me & say hi to my friends, it was their choice. Even now when they’re 33, 31 & 29 I still won’t put pics of them up. However, my eldest has no problem putting up pics of me arsing about pulling weird faces & not even telling me! Gotta love ‘em 😉. It terrifies me that any parent would willingly put their child online daily over & over. I understand when they’re born & maybe a pic on their birthday or a milestone moment but they’re essentially pimps

Reactions: 7
Or tantrums so much he throws up all over the sofa like my daughter did. We also had the going stiff whilst trying to get her into the pushchair/highchair/trolley. She'll be one of those mothers that just gives in and lets them do as they like. She hasn't seen anything yet!
I had one that would suddenly fall to the floor crying and head bang. Always chose a concrete or tiled floor, if we were out walking, the pavement. Right out of the blue. Was awful but followed advice to walk away and ignore which was so hard but it did work. Had tantrums on and of for what seemed forever!
I hope Ronnie gives her hell and she has another baby asap 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.