Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was half expecting polley to make her debut out the garage dressed in some tinsel and tit, can bet me left tit big barker sold it on eBay within the first month of her having it never to be spoke of again. Rip

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was half expecting polley to make her debut out the garage dressed in some tinsel and tit, can bet me left tit big baker sold it on eBay within the first month of her having it never to be spoke of again. Rip
Don’t give her any ideas... oh wait she gets all her ideas from here 😂 Zoph I expect Polly & co in their finest tinsel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Polly was the biggest waste of money in 2020 seeing as she doesn’t bloody clean anymore 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry guys I still can’t get over the Ronhamed Ali HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I’ve been howling for 25 minutes now as I’ve been catching up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It also irritates me so much how she is portraying Ronnie to be this monster child. I don’t have kids but I wouldn’t even talk like that about my cats. Sometimes my husband is like “Nemo has been a nightmare, he’s been meowing all night and he was so irritating” and I’m just like “don’t you talk like that about my perfect little baby”.
I wonder why Zoph detests her child so much that she constantly has to state how naughty he is and “not at all like an angel” 🙄
THIS ! Everyone has different natures in life ! Toddlers & babies are not a different breed ! They don’t know how to act behaviour wise ! Showing frustrations and shouting out in anger is normal !

Being curious and in amongst anything they can touch is development!! The reason us as adults can look at a surface and know how it would feel glass , wood , carpet etc is because we licked it as a child and that developed our senses ! Not because we where a devil child and didn’t act angel like , it’s development.

Reactions: 12
Polly was the biggest waste of money in 2020 seeing as she doesn’t bloody clean anymore 😂😂😂
😂 honestly I swear to god if she now drags that bloody trolley out of the garage and quotes some mad bullshit like ‘I know a lot of you have been asking guys, but don’t worry I still have polley’... I will eat my bleeping hat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bet her sofa reeks of bum🤢 and wtf is with her dragging her duvet down every night? Use your throw you woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
THIS ! Everyone has different natures in life ! Toddlers & babies are not a different breed ! They don’t know how to act behaviour wise ! Showing frustrations and shouting out in anger is normal !

Being curious and in amongst anything they can touch is development!! The reason us as adults can look at a surface and know how it would feel glass , wood , carpet etc is because we licked it as a child and that developed our senses ! Not because we where a devil child and didn’t act angel like , it’s development.
Surely she’s been around other children or peoples crotch fruits? Doesnt take a genius to work out kids scream and shout as this is how the communicate! 😂 Fgs, go to Aldi/Lidl around school pick up time, that’ll show you how kids function, take paracetamol tho 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The name’s Ezeer and he’s the main geezer 🤣😂 Naughty naughty very naughty. Mrs H had no idea what 42JJcup was on about last night doing the quiz or was it just me that thought he was mentioning his musical youth days??? Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely she’s been around other children or peoples crotch fruits? Doesnt take a genius to work out kids scream and shout as this is how the communicate! 😂 Fgs, go to Aldi/Lidl around school pick up time, that’ll show you how kids function, take paracetamol tho 😂😂
Crotch fruits 😂😂😂😂👏👏

What she doesn’t realise is these are actually the mild years a few high pitched screams wait until he’s banging about castle grey skull shouting he hates her! She’s a tit mum!

That’s not in anyway a dig or an opinion on her as a mother or how much she loves her son , we all love our children but show me a mother or father who have got through the teenage years without hearing “ ahhh hate youuuu” and i will give you a galaxy wrapped in justrol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How wonderful to hear Ronnie make a noise. Just a normal noise. Her reaction on the other hand... wowsers. She sounded so annoyed. Just wait to the terrible 2s Soph. He won’t be dancing on command or posing for photos then 😂 (ps the terrible 2s can go well into the 4s. Eek 😬)

Reactions: 17
Crotch fruits 😂😂😂😂👏👏

What she doesn’t realise is these are actually the mild years a few high pitched screams wait until he’s banging about castle grey skull shouting he hates her! She’s a tit mum!

That’s not in anyway a dig or an opinion on her as a mother or how much she loves her son , we all love our children but show me a mother or father who have got through the teenage years without hearing “ ahhh hate youuuu” and i will give you a galaxy wrapped in justrol.
I called my mum a tit mum and told her I hated her more times than I can count, I love her to bits but when you’re a teenager you’re a little c*nt, a tiny scream is nothing compared to a hormonal teenager that thinks they know best and enjoys going on rampages, teenagers make their parents life harder for the bants, she’s screwed if she thinks Wreck it Ron is going to be a breeze 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Soph if you do read here (😉😉😉😉 - we know you LAV this emoji to acknowledge that you do and tattle is probably why you get duck all cleaning done in the week), then how do you not piss yourself laughing? Many a time the catch ups are just so hilarious I laugh so much a little bit of wee comes out! How can she not see that we are a bunch of comedians not trolls?! Today does not disappoint (voldemort knees wtf it’s like when he pops out of professor quirrels turban 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive done 3 loads of washing. Stripped woodchip wallpaper from the walls. Been to the tip and moved 11 boxes of tiles (25kg each) cooked a meal from scratch and still need to do a food shop. I need some stranger approval pleaseeee 😂😂
You never even recorded the tip visit? You’re weird 🤣🤣🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.