Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I AM SO ANGRY

First of all a 3 video disclaimer basically implying shame at a normal looking house?! Pathetic. How much she make her sheep feel? Welcome to mum life Soph, only took you about 18 months

Also Ronnie screaming - normal. Good for him. Showing his feelings and trying to express himself. Her reaction was completely pathetic. So, so pathetic. Personally it’s confirmation for me that she’ll hold him back, silence him, keep him still as much as possible.

SHE IS THE WORST

Reactions: 15
Why is she doing that naughty elf crap certainly not for Ron he's too young to understand. She is just a child trapped inside a woman's body. Definitely not the full ticket. Sad bimbo.

Reactions: 19
Two things....
1. I’ve opened my curtains guyzzz
2. I thought her Postman came later as it was around 12pm when we saw Henrys dick on Loose Women 🤔
I just opened mine then got back under the quilt, I’m freezing. Ah maybe it’s because of my off the shoulder lounge suit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she genuinely thinks she is being relatable, reacting to Ronnie's toddler squealing like he is being a total terror. She is so ignorant to how she appears. Also thinks people want to see her Elf on a Shelf antics when in reality I wish I could filter those pics out of my Facebook feed as I really couldn't give a tit about other peoples competitive parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The trouble is, at nearly 31 Sophie does still run to her mum for everything. Mad witch Freda has raised her to be totally dependent on her, she knows no different and is raising Ronnie the same way.

I feel like my job as a parent is to teach my daughter how to live without me, because one day she will move out and she'll need to know how to look after herself. At 13 she already is more self sufficient than Princess Sophie, she can cook, and I encourage her to think things through if she encounters a problem to try and find the solution herself. Freda has pampered Hinch so much that she has no idea how to function as an adult, and if she were my daughter I would feel like I jad failed her.
Awe this is so true i get sad because mine are at the other side of the world and one was only 20 , five years later their all still away . Which I struggle with at times but then I think maybe I did something right , that they could go away and stand on their own two feet and see the world. Either that or they can’t stand me and couldn’t wait to get away 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.