Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 332553
Just saw this scrolling through Facebook, how repulsive is vesty😂🤢
Aw memories! This was such a good day! The £200 dress for her whilst Ronald was getting static off his eBay clothes. Then the live where she was shaking like a shitting dog.

Onslow has packed on the timber since here ain’t he!? This was only 5 months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What happened to the horrible nativity scene snow globe that Mother Gothel "dropped off" for kidda a couple of months ago? Haven't seen that on display.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When she takes Henrys advent calendar treat out, she does it so PAINFULLY SLOWLY and then leave her hand lingering there all posed. WHYYYYYYYYY
Did anyone else notice that when she took Henry's treat out of day 2 and gave it to him...day 1 and day 2 of the advent calendar still had treats in them!!!???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 332583
How’s Jamie just living he’s everyday life unaware he’s knee looks like Voldemort of the first Harry Potter, and now I am absolutely besides myself and can’t stop looking at it😂
She will probably claim this as hers. “So guuyyssssh I was just sat here looking at jaymesss knee and it reminds me of Voldemort”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice that when she took Henry's treat out of day 2 and gave it to him...day 1 and day 2 of the advent calendar still had treats in them!!!???
I’ve just gone back to look and 1 is empty and she takes 2 out, I’ve just watched her stories though, I thought elf on the shelf was for kids why didn’t she film Ronnie on the way down the stairs and seeing what the “elf “ had done instead of filming it for her fake bleeping self and fake followers 🙄

Reactions: 15
I had never heard of Mrs Hinch until I saw an image in a supermarket of her on a book, with what looked like a ball gown and a cleaning spray bottle in her hand.
I thought it looked so fake, as when I clean the house with chemicals, I wear the most old clothes I can find, so my nice things don;t get ruined.

Reactions: 18
I can imagine Grinch screeching across the house to Vom Lardy on a daily basis “jaymeeeeeeyyy I’m doing my stooooriez, I need to borrow the baby”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why did she panic so much when Ronnie cried? Like it’s not a big deal he’s a baby it’s how they communicate? She genuinely seemed to tit her pants as if it wasn’t normal?

Reactions: 26
I’ve also got zero time for the you do you shite, you spend your entire existence trying to sell people a life that doesn’t exist you fake fud 🙄

Reactions: 25
It also irritates me so much how she is portraying Ronnie to be this monster child. I don’t have kids but I wouldn’t even talk like that about my cats. Sometimes my husband is like “Nemo has been a nightmare, he’s been meowing all night and he was so irritating” and I’m just like “don’t you talk like that about my perfect little baby”.
I wonder why Zoph detests her child so much that she constantly has to state how naughty he is and “not at all like an angel” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It also irritates me so much how she is portraying Ronnie to be this monster child. I don’t have kids but I wouldn’t even talk like that about my cats. Sometimes my husband is like “Nemo has been a nightmare, he’s been meowing all night and he was so irritating” and I’m just like “don’t you talk like that about my perfect little baby”.
I wonder why Zoph detests her child so much that she constantly has to state how naughty he is and “not at all like an angel” 🙄
I think it’s her attempt at being relatable but it just doesn’t come across that way at all 🙄

Reactions: 26
It’s the ‘ok ok jeez’ what gets to me 😬☹ Ron’s just finding his voice and that silly witch is acting like he’s screaming at her... well he punches her apparently so maybe he is 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She doesn't detest him, she's obviously responding to people who are asking why he's always so good and why he's always so quiet etc...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Shes doing it to try and prove shes normal like the rest of us. Although she's coming across really really fake

Reactions: 13
Must be the Christmas spirit, but I do actually somewhat agree. She was so bloody rude to him on that video. Why would you speak to your husband like that, especially in front of all your hinchaaaaaas? Why would you humiliate him publicly like that? Poor guy's already doing all the child care of Ronhamed Ali, living off jusrol and tomato puree and now you've just got to get those little digs in. Wife of the year there :rolleyes:
RONHAMED ALI!! I AM HOWLINGGGG!! I have woken up my husband haahahahahahaahahahah. I love you all pastry trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.