Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I see I knew she wouldn’t have gone gym and toned up naturally, I try not to read what she says x
You can’t tone up loose skin. All the exercise in the world wouldn’t get rid of loose skin from significant weight loss. She has many failings but this isn’t one of them IMO.

Reactions: 9
Morning tattlers. I'm still in bed, I'm exhausted and in pain but I know i have to get up now and look after the baby so my husband can go to work.
If only someone could post a motivational quote to let me know I've got this, then I would be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does she not see that is how she has ‘taught’ him to communicate with screeching ? Makes me so sad poor little guy probably doesn’t even recognise his own name ! And passive aggressive with that jeez ! 😡

Reactions: 13
Hinch hunz, that quiet scream poor Ron made was nothing darlin, there was no need for the dramatics. My 3yo threw a massive tantrum this morning because I was supposed to no that for the first time ever she didnt want milk in her cereal. Mind reader me of course. I cant guarantee she didnt swear once or twice while her face was turning red with anger. My 4 year old was upstairs adulting by pouring toothpaste down the toilet instead of brushing his teeth, he's a big boy now you know, refuses any help 🙄. And my 18mo was screaming because my 3yo was screaming, which set the dog of barking because he was feeling left out of the noise parade. I'm not 100% sure was it me or one of the tit bags who shouted "shut the duck up everyone" but it was either that or pour vodka at 7.45am. I'm currently ordering noise cancelling headphones for the neighbours as a Christmas peace offering. FYI hinch that wasn't a display in any way shape or form of a childs mess. Come back to us when he's smashing play doh into your nice grey couches and drawing his representation of the Mona Lisa into your lovely wall papered walls. Please warn us in advance though I might make popcorn for that episode of "proving tattle wrong". 🥱
A day in the life of Spamster! I hope you don't mind but this made me laugh! Hinch will never cope with more than one child because she barely copes with Ronaldo! Xx

Reactions: 7
What happened to the horrible nativity scene snow globe that Mother Gothel "dropped off" for kidda a couple of months ago? Haven't seen that on display.
Absolutely bleeping cackling 😂🤣😅😭😭
Me too i just woke the husband up
Just found that clip, Grinchy hadn't a notion what he was talking about about, in fairness she was only about 2 when it came out whereas Jimmy the Rave was a scaldy little teen giving it loads in a field somewhere 😅 As an old stool raver am feeling a bit nostalgic now!! Has anyone got any veras?? 🙂
Lovely hahaha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched the clip of Ronnie “screaming and shouting”.

what the actual duck? That was neither. That was a little boy who was frustrated at his bleeping overbearing helicopter mother shutting his truck when all he wanted to do was explore it himself!
I’ll send you a video of my two year old who’s got possible ADHD kicking off because his trousers are the wrong shade of blue.... God she bleeping riles me!!!

The tiniest squeak out of that boy and her reply was “OH GOD! Ok...ok...ok...”

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
This is only one tiny section of the house. I have seen youtube videos of kids being crushed under units like that trying to climb them. Never mind whats inside them they can get at and It only takes a split second. We have all ours screwed and bolted to the walls. That lamp, that vase, that other vase, can all be pulled down and broken and cut his feet. Them candle holder things at the side are another nuisance. Once a child is up walking around all this tat should be stored out of reach. Ss only showed Rex pulling a cup of tea of the counter this week. It takes only seconds with your back turned.
Many years ago when I was a toddler my mam had a sideboard in the dining room. It had cupboards at either side and the middle section had a drop down front. One day she left the dining room door open by mistake and of course I toddled in without her realising. I pulled the drop down front open, climbed up on it and the entire sideboard and contents fell on top of me! I don't know to this day where my mam found the Herculean strength to pull the sideboard up and rescue me! Thankfully only a few cuts and bruises for me but the sideboard was beyond repair! It took only seconds for that to happen and could have been a tragedy. If course in Hinchland, safety does not matter because it's her house, her furniture, her aesthetic and to hell with Ronnie's well being!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Rewatching Ronron having a twine because she shut the truck. Is it bad that I laughed when she panicked 😅 It's nice to seem him let out emotion. If she thinks that's bad she should experience Mini Braggles tantrum when her food is in the microwave. Throwing herself on the floor, bottom lip, and the death glare for the duration of it warming up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Polly was the biggest waste of money in 2020 seeing as she doesn’t bloody clean anymore 😂😂😂
@mammaof3 can we have the next poll about the stupidest purchase of 2020? Featuring polly, piano chair, red post box , the lunch box she had no use for etc etc 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.