Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping lazy it’s unreal, like “oh I’ve washed a cup best have a rest on sofa” I’m no way skinny or toned but I highly doubt she exercised after the gastric band so I can only imagine the sagging loose skin under her high wasted leggings 🤮also who brings the duvet down to eat a greasy kebab and then sleep with said smelling duvet? She has a million grey throws just bleeping use one!! She infuriates me! As for Ronnie, duck me I spend more time on floor playing with my dog than she does with that kid! Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When are we going to see the garden??? This is ridiculous
Aww thought of you when she panned her set up table today. The playhouse is there but couldn’t see the turf. Despite today’s set back, remember you are worthy and tomorrow is a new day so you can forget today and start frrresccch and up for frrrrriday on Thursday. If that makes sense.

editing to add screen grab courtesy of @mammaof3’s videos ❤
29003149-FAF1-42E0-928D-E1660C334CD4.jpeg

655B948A-1774-44B2-A9ED-05AFCAA635A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my god - I'm in the process of trying to strip the hall & landing with this nightmare of a wallpaper. (and on my to-do list from the 1st lockdown lol)

They must have stuck it on with super glue because the bleeping thing will not budge easily.

and my steamer has given up the ghost now so had to get a new one. 😤
Off topic sorry tattle.

I use a mix of white vinegar and water to spray on first. Leave to soak in. In my jead it helps 😅 My new steamer came from screwfix. Nothing fancy. Cost £32 which is to replace the one I burnt out previously that belonged to my dad oops.

Hey I gave "cleaning" tips which didnt include chemicals or mixing them incorrectly... Maybe Soph will steal my "hint" 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My daughter just said "Christ, that's a dreadful voice, who the hell is it?" without looking up from her phone. Didn't think I could love her anymore than I did already!
I was scrolling and looked up from my phone saw it was her with her grabby hand but knew it was her straight away 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: soph your so up your own arse, just show us the grass, no need to be subtle we no your reading tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god - I'm in the process of trying to strip the hall & landing with this nightmare of a wallpaper. (and on my to-do list from the 1st lockdown lol)

They must have stuck it on with super glue because the bleeping thing will not budge easily.

and my steamer has given up the ghost now so had to get a new one. 😤
My bf is a decorator, he said get the paper soaking the wetter the better 🤭 hope that helps Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1DCCEF00-8FB2-4EA8-8EAB-2239C65DED28.jpeg

How’s Jamie just living he’s everyday life unaware he’s knee looks like Voldemort of the first Harry Potter, and now I am absolutely besides myself and can’t stop looking at it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She’s so bleeping lazy it’s unreal, like “oh I’ve washed a cup best have a rest on sofa” I’m no way skinny or toned but I highly doubt she exercised after the gastric band so I can only imagine the sagging loose skin under her high wasted leggings 🤮also who brings the duvet down to eat a greasy kebab and then sleep with said smelling duvet? She has a million grey throws just bleeping use one!! She infuriates me! As for Ronnie, duck me I spend more time on floor playing with my dog than she does with that kid! Ridiculous
She claims she had surgery to remove the loose skin

Reactions: 3
HAvent been watching her stories recently had a look tonight, I see once again her content is mainly aimed at answering the tittle tattle on here.....zzzzzz what a bore.

Reactions: 9
She was so passive aggressive on the Ron is no angel story, don't you know she had this face on her when she was talking. She's such a douchebaguette

View attachment 332507

Also no wonder Iron Ron lamped her in the mush, he's as sick of her tit as we are. You don't know how to interact with your own son so just leave him alone to play 🙄
Her hair in this pic always reminds me of the quiff in “There‘s something about Mary”. Spunk fringe 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That video of Ronnie, when she panics she sounds like the auntie in every family who doesn’t have kids isn’t maternal who makes the child cry by accident and then panics they’ve done something wrong. She didn’t sound like his mother at all. He is going to go up so spoilt it’s unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.