Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The range on those monitors is second to none!!!!! Picking up video all the way from motheryahoos gaff!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can anyone remember that 90's comedy sketch show called Harry Enfield & Chums? In it there were two really chavvy characters who won the lottery and then went around buying thrones and gold toilets? That's who the Hinchliffe's remind me of, oh and the guy that used to go around saying, "I'm considerably richer than you!"

That is the face of a man who "just wanted a BJ/shag in the cupboard at work" I bet when they were doing that he certainly didn't envision his life winding up like this! Fecking clip of it! 🤣
Considerably richer than yowwww was Stan and Pam 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soph. Put the lorry on the floor. Get your backside off that sofa. Get on the floor with your son. Talk to him like he’s a human being. Back off and let him have a go at playing with his toy. Narrate to him his frustrations “oh you want to lock the lorry. Push the clips. Down. Shall mummy show you? Watching? Click click. Ok your turn Ronnie. You try. Yes it is hard isn’t it. Shall I help you or do you want to keep trying? I can see it’s making you feel angry. Shall we get the cars out of the lorry and drive them round the carpet? Look Ronnie. We can make them slide down this book. Wow wee isn’t that fun?”
BLOODY HELL IT IS PAINFUL TO WATCH ISNT IT
This!

She behaves as if he’s just there for her entertainment and the phone is a real barrier between them which is sad :( He’s not a doll. Put down your phone, play with him on his level and talk to him. It will be interesting to see what happens if baby no 2 comes along soon because the image she’s trying to project will then be impossible to keep up, even with Jamie at her beck and call.

Reactions: 20
Jaymee waving like he’s on a game show 😂 but ofc she hasn’t read here since 2019 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone please help. She hasn’t gone and bought Ronnie Balboa a bleeping lorry as an advent calendar has she? I’m late to the party as haven’t been able to bear her cash flashing and screeching. I’m in disbelief at the blatant show of it all! Completely vile 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone please help. She hasn’t gone and bought Ronnie Balboa a bleeping lorry as an advent calendar has she? I’m late to the party as haven’t been able to bear her cash flashing and screeching. I’m in disbelief at the blatant show of it all! Completely vile 🤮
Ronnie Balboa 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why bring a duvet downstairs when she's got throws to put over her.
Hinch you're an adult, behave like one 🙄

Reactions: 18
I thought Zopphhh was in hospital in that last story and Inchy was visiting but no, it’s their living room. It was only that I thought “you’re not supposed to have visitors now” that I realised it wasn’t an infirmary. Then I thought it was a flashback to Ronnie Ronaldo’s birth.

Fancy your house done up like a hospital ward.
She even had the hospital bed tray on wheels (£59.99) eBay ..it's mysteriously disappeared 🙄

Reactions: 13
Surprised Henry isn’t having his own Donner and Garlic sauce meal with chips 😂😂
No doubt he'll just steal some of mummmaazzz 🤮

There is so much that's downright odd about that story with Ronron...
Her overreacting to his little screech, calm down luv! And why is Jamie hovering over them in the background? He's steady enough on his feet! Let the poor little lad actually play with his lorry and explore!!
His whole wee life seems totally restricted!! Poor sod!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She was so passive aggressive on the Ron is no angel story, don't you know she had this face on her when she was talking. She's such a douchebaguette

20201202_211607.jpg

Also no wonder Iron Ron lamped her in the mush, he's as sick of her tit as we are. You don't know how to interact with your own son so just leave him alone to play 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ugh that damn headband needs to go . Reminds me of Kirstie Alley in Look Whos Talking when she has to throw an outfit together quickly and shes all post partum and nothing is good.
ITS NOT GOOD HINCH!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember her obsession with snow globes last year at christmas. Saying she was building a collection for Ron to have when hes older

only came to mind as i saw someone i know on fb talking about collecting snow globes and posted a picture of a really tacky looking one and had these flash backs of where i had seen this before

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.