Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a child the same age there are a million things I see that the health visitor would freak out about but I don’t think he’s ever seen one or had any interest in seeing one. They may do a first initial visit but they don’t see the babies room so Hinch probably just nodded along to advice and ignored it coz ma baker and her 90s parenting knows best!!
I remember they looked round my house once to see where he was sleeping. Now I think about it, they’ve never checked again but I was definitely given a talk on safe sleeping and how it was important to keep the cot clear.

I just don’t get how you can ignore overwhelming advice on your child’s safety because you want something. It screams of absolute selfishness. A love like no other my arse!

Reactions: 19
I’ve said it before, and I’m saying it again. Cot bumpers - not recommended anywhere (lullaby trust and NHS say no) because children have died with them in the cot.

But Mrs Hinch has them. How they got past a health visitor I don’t know. More bollocks as they blatantly haven’t been taken off when he was asleep.
I doubt she’s ever visited her Health visitor let alone had one to her home! She pretends she is to famous probably why

little Ron Ron Astonishing had a chocolate peppa pig advent... she loves it so much guys

copying her siblings and having a single chocolate just is the best

and guess what

There isn’t a little elf???

tit have I done it wrong? Of course not. I have sense and love for my kids over socials!!

love to you all, I’ll be back again I promise ❤❤❤
It’s a tit month for us anyway without Mrs bimbo Botox

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now don’t get me wrong I love a greasy donner covered in chilli sauce..... on my way home from getting twatted 🍷🤨🤮 and that’s been a long time now 🤣

Reactions: 15
Please, someone, tell me if I'm wrong because I genuinely don't know how it works. Yesterday when she was getting ready and pretending to read the cue cards, the text was reversed due to her using her front camera. Yet when they were filming together the text was normal. Wouldn't they have been using a front camera also if they were filming themselves?
Ohhh I hope baby Tom tit is doing good and your are okay! ❤ It’s good to see you back my lovely 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Having a child the same age there are a million things I see that the health visitor would freak out about but I don’t think he’s ever seen one or had any interest in seeing one. They may do a first initial visit but they don’t see the babies room so Hinch probably just nodded along to advice and ignored it coz ma baker and her 90s parenting knows best!!
This is only one tiny section of the house. I have seen youtube videos of kids being crushed under units like that trying to climb them. Never mind whats inside them they can get at and It only takes a split second. We have all ours screwed and bolted to the walls. That lamp, that vase, that other vase, can all be pulled down and broken and cut his feet. Them candle holder things at the side are another nuisance. Once a child is up walking around all this tat should be stored out of reach. Ss only showed Rex pulling a cup of tea of the counter this week. It takes only seconds with your back turned.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Yep, my husband is 12 years older than me, but noone even notices because we're just a normal couple and have similar levels of maturity. Age gaps really aren't a concern unless it's a teenager in my opinion. You love who you love. My husband is the best man I've ever known, I wouldn't have walked away from that because he was older than me. We were 26 and 38 when we met and noone has ever batted an eyelid over it. I think the problem with Jamie is that he's just a creepy little duck, no relation to how old his wife is!
Absolutely bang on. He's creepy and she's immature as duck. 13 year age gap between my husband and I and nobody bats an eyelid because we were always at the same point in terms of maturity and what we wanted from life. Still are 10 years later!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought Zopphhh was in hospital in that last story and Inchy was visiting but no, it’s their living room. It was only that I thought “you’re not supposed to have visitors now” that I realised it wasn’t an infirmary. Then I thought it was a flashback to Ronnie Ronaldo’s birth.

Fancy your house done up like a hospital ward.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a little bit of good intel that they were given a tripod to film...
How far the tripod camera etc story goes...
I don’t think they had someone there but they were given help to use a tripod and a remote to film.
I assume a tripod for phone and a remote
I’m sure someone said 3 after her little hot chocolate ditty......I know I listened to it about 50 times to the extent my husband said wtf!!!

Reactions: 5
Can anyone remember that 90's comedy sketch show called Harry Enfield & Chums? In it there were two really chavvy characters who won the lottery and then went around buying thrones and gold toilets? That's who the Hinchliffe's remind me of, oh and the guy that used to go around saying, "I'm considerably richer than you!"

State of Jamie 🤢🤢🤢
That is the face of a man who "just wanted a BJ/shag in the cupboard at work" I bet when they were doing that he certainly didn't envision his life winding up like this! Fecking clip of it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow. Ever heard anyone genuinely tit themselves when their toddler throws a wobbly like Soph did just then?
That has just cemented to me that that little boy is allowed to completely rule the roost and is given anything so that Soph can have an easy life
When she closed the side panel on the lorry? Crikey, that video ended rather quickly!

Reactions: 6
Can anyone remember that 90's comedy sketch show called Harry Enfield & Chums? In it there were two really chavvy characters who won the lottery and then went around buying thrones and gold toilets? That's who the Hinchliffe's remind me of, oh and the guy that used to go around saying, "I'm considerably richer than you!"
Wayne and Waynetta Slob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Be nice if I ever saw my HV. Covid made sure I didn’t get any visits and my last contact with her was in April. Little one has just turned 9 months. Literally winging single mum life 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember they looked round my house once to see where he was sleeping. Now I think about it, they’ve never checked again but I was definitely given a talk on safe sleeping and how it was important to keep the cot clear.

I just don’t get how you can ignore overwhelming advice on your child’s safety because you want something. It screams of absolute selfishness. A love like no other my arse!
Maybe it depends on area but We don’t get health visitors coming
And they've become non existent since covid for me
I had a 1 year review and that’s it
They asked for me to put a gate on the stairs but the one I had and unruly child ripped off (not mine)
But they never looked around

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.