Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can you remind me about that half remember it
She did a story showing about 4 things hung up in her wardrobe, then apparently 🙄 got a ‘troll’ message saying I though your wardrobe would have been bigger.
Then she had a head wobble rant saying If you dont like it dont look at it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is Jamie behind him?
because mummazzzz is on her stories guyzzz doing “work” so you can look after the little one, mate

Reactions: 15
I’m So Kate and behind think I’ve missed atleast a whole thread guyzzzz.
Just watched her snapping the lorry doors shut and thought how controlling she is! Let the poor kid do it himself. At that age mine was OBSSESED with opening and closing things. Taking lids off and putting them on again. He needs to learn motor skills by himself. My nephew is obsessed with clicking open the hand sanitiser lid and clicking it shut again. Does it 100 times over. (poor corona kid generation 😂) but he’s never going to learn if she does everything for him all the time!
Mine opens the sock drawer and empties the contents on the daily. Find it’s hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes!! I have an 18 month old too, and she is constantly opening and closing things. She’s gets frustrated when it won’t open or close properly but I normally just leave her to work it out herself!
she never shows Ronnie opening the kitchen cupboards and lobbing all the tins out,or pissing around with the washing machine... the other day my little monster put a wash on with just my cans of tonic water 😂🤯
This description could be my 18 month old. Opening and closing kitchen cupboards a million, billion times a day and pressing pause and play on the washing machine so many times I actually don't know what is washed anymore! You never really see him doing those "annoying" little things that are them learning by repetition over and over again. Apart from when he was ronnielongjohnsblessimsbinsmanswithhisownbincart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she is more normal with the kid when she’s not filming him. Her voice with him on her stories is so awkward OOO CULEVERRR and as you have all said that wasn’t really a scream why was she so aggy about it?! The kids trying to communicate that’s all

Reactions: 14
Hinch hunz, that quiet scream poor Ron made was nothing darlin, there was no need for the dramatics. My 3yo threw a massive tantrum this morning because I was supposed to no that for the first time ever she didnt want milk in her cereal. Mind reader me of course. I cant guarantee she didnt swear once or twice while her face was turning red with anger. My 4 year old was upstairs adulting by pouring toothpaste down the toilet instead of brushing his teeth, he's a big boy now you know, refuses any help 🙄. And my 18mo was screaming because my 3yo was screaming, which set the dog of barking because he was feeling left out of the noise parade. I'm not 100% sure was it me or one of the tit bags who shouted "shut the duck up everyone" but it was either that or pour vodka at 7.45am. I'm currently ordering noise cancelling headphones for the neighbours as a Christmas peace offering. FYI hinch that wasn't a display in any way shape or form of a childs mess. Come back to us when he's smashing play doh into your nice grey couches and drawing his representation of the Mona Lisa into your lovely wall papered walls. Please warn us in advance though I might make popcorn for that episode of "proving tattle wrong". 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her reaction to his little squeal was so over the top!
‘Oh god! Ok ok ok jeeeezzz’

He was only letting her know that he didnt want it closed.

She had a bigger tantrum than that just because someone said they thought her wardrobe would have been bigger 😂😂
“If you don’t like it... don’t look at it!” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ive done 3 loads of washing. Stripped woodchip wallpaper from the walls. Been to the tip and moved 11 boxes of tiles (25kg each) cooked a meal from scratch and still need to do a food shop. I need some stranger approval pleaseeee 😂😂
Yes but did you open your curtains and blinds? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soph. Put the lorry on the floor. Get your backside off that sofa. Get on the floor with your son. Talk to him like he’s a human being. Back off and let him have a go at playing with his toy. Narrate to him his frustrations “oh you want to lock the lorry. Push the clips. Down. Shall mummy show you? Watching? Click click. Ok your turn Ronnie. You try. Yes it is hard isn’t it. Shall I help you or do you want to keep trying? I can see it’s making you feel angry. Shall we get the cars out of the lorry and drive them round the carpet? Look Ronnie. We can make them slide down this book. Wow wee isn’t that fun?”
BLOODY HELL IT IS PAINFUL TO WATCH ISNT IT

• Heart
Reactions: 52
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did she panic so much does she really spend no time with him? I thought it was a running Joke but that reaction seems she really is clueless even Jamie had to come over to help. Why didn’t she just say patience mummy will open it again or explain to him in English this is an important time where they learn to deal with emotions 😞
Because she's used to 'parenting' a dog and genuinely thinks Henry and Ronnie are on the same level. Henry is predictable, trained, easy to shout at and doesn't have an opinion of his own - for all her nonsense about 'brothers' and Henry being her baby, she actually thought it'd be the same having a toddler. She's starting to find out that Henry is not a human toddler and Ronnie isn't as easy to control. She has no idea how to actually be a mother to Ronnie, an actual human child.

Reactions: 23
I work full time and still manage to put a wash on, open the curtains and make all the beds all before 8am. I must be dead clever cos I don’t have a list to tell me what to do. Isn’t that just everyday life?? She has no proper job but doesn’t even have time to open that stupid melt advent calendar

Reactions: 27
Ive done 3 loads of washing. Stripped woodchip wallpaper from the walls. Been to the tip and moved 11 boxes of tiles (25kg each) cooked a meal from scratch and still need to do a food shop. I need some stranger approval pleaseeee 😂😂
Snaps and claps for you 👏🏻👏🏻 Fancy coming round and finishing stripping walls for me?? 😂 I’ll pay you in Robinson’s and pastry 😬❤

Reactions: 9
Oh my god - I'm in the process of trying to strip the hall & landing with this nightmare of a wallpaper. (and on my to-do list from the 1st lockdown lol)

They must have stuck it on with super glue because the bleeping thing will not budge easily.

and my steamer has given up the ghost now so had to get a new one. 😤
Mine died too 😂😂 Just use hot water, washing up liquid, soak it and scrape, honestly the lady who lived here before me must’ve applied it with a pallette knife, the glue....it’s so thick...like Soph *shade thrown to keep relevant* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god, the panic in her voice when righthookron gave a little scream! That'll be nothing to what he'll be doing soon. I've got 4 kids, 2 girls & twin boys. I'll never forget a trip to tesco when both boys, then aged 2, decided they needed sweets and threw themselves on the floor screaming, my 3 year old then had to join in but even louder. To finish it off my 5 year old then decided it was really funny & started dancing around them which made the other 3 even worse. The only time 3 all had tantrums at the same time thank god! Try dealing with that on your own Hinch, in public. No chance, she'd end up on the floor screaming too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
1606939887215.png

I've just had an epiphany (Google what it means when you get a minute Hinch)
The limited vocabulary (that's hot), the rich girl attitude whilst not much of the cash being hard earned, the help people, but misses every single point, every single time gaffes........

She is the 2020 Paris Hilton 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.