Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her reaction to Ronnie screaming, she is lying when she says she can't wait for him to wake up from a nap or in the morning because she misses him. She is more than likely delighted when he's asleep because then she doesn't have to do anything with him. She's in for a very rude awakening when Ronnie really starts having tantrums. One little scream makes her nearly wet herself! Wait til he throws himself on the floor, goes as stiff as a board and holds his breath because he doesn't want his coat on! She's got it coming!
Or tantrums so much he throws up all over the sofa like my daughter did. We also had the going stiff whilst trying to get her into the pushchair/highchair/trolley. She'll be one of those mothers that just gives in and lets them do as they like. She hasn't seen anything yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is Jamie hovering behind him? Not like he’s taking his first steps and he’s there to catch him if he falls.
Let the boy play with the bloody truck alone.

Eugh 3s are the worst! Then they turn into gobby little people once they start school!
My nephew has started giving attitude whilst I find it funny Im also perplexed as to when he became so grown up. Hes 4 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her reaction to his little squeal was so over the top!
‘Oh god! Ok ok ok jeeeezzz’

He was only letting her know that he didnt want it closed.

She had a bigger tantrum than that just because someone said they thought her wardrobe would have been bigger 😂😂
can you remind me about that half remember it

Reactions: 5
Taking her content from here again. Yesterday it was said repeatedly that she goes on about her son being naughty but only shows the perfect bits on her insta... Cue a clip of him screaming. He wasn’t even being naughty. He was telling her to duck off and get her grabby mitts off his stuff.

Also I’m in no doubt she knew the reaction he as going to give as he’s probably done it before but she needed a clip of it to suit today’s narrative so did it again. Why else would she be filming at that moment and it explains why vesticles was hovering in the background

Reactions: 27
Why did she panic so much does she really spend no time with him? I thought it was a running Joke but that reaction seems she really is clueless even Jamie had to come over to help. Why didn’t she just say patience mummy will open it again or explain to him in English this is an important time where they learn to deal with emotions 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hello tattle family!
hope everyone is okay you nustyyy trolls.

I haven’t even dared look at her stories or her for the past week,
My bleeping brother came to live with us after Mr A went away. Just to help me survive.

yeah all sounds lovely, his hinching girlfriend tested positive for covid, guess what... so did he the bleeping hole so we’ve had to be isolating andddd although we are luckily negative (me and the lil A’s) still have to isolate which is fine for another 4 days.

so I’ve been so jam packed with being a mother and not sitting on my phone on tattle that I have missed you all so much!

duck YOU HINCH AND YOUR HINCHERS

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Now there we actually saw a glimpse of her anxiety when he gave that short scream 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Please, someone, tell me if I'm wrong because I genuinely don't know how it works. Yesterday when she was getting ready and pretending to read the cue cards, the text was reversed due to her using her front camera. Yet when they were filming together the text was normal. Wouldn't they have been using a front camera also if they were filming themselves?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been on Instagram watching some other Mam influencers and the difference in how they engage with their kids to the way hinch does it is really telling she’s just not a natural mother I’m sure she loves him but she’s not a natural and that’s why we get the massive over reactions when he screamed

That outfit in the stairs basket was worn yesterday.
How has she managed to wash and dry the same outfit overnight when she hasn't done any washing? Or how has he worn it all day without it getting dirty?

Pre records and lies lies lies!
This is why I just laaaaaav you nusty tattle trolls

Reactions: 14
Please, someone, tell me if I'm wrong because I genuinely don't know how it works. Yesterday when she was getting ready and pretending to read the cue cards, the text was reversed due to her using her front camera. Yet when they were filming together the text was normal. Wouldn't they have been using a front camera also if they were filming themselves?
I have a little bit of good intel that they were given a tripod to film...
How far the tripod camera etc story goes...
I don’t think they had someone there but they were given help to use a tripod and a remote to film.
I assume a tripod for phone and a remote

Reactions: 15
Just catching up - that video of Ronnie and the truck. Why does she panic like she’s the babysitter and not the mum. Like she’s never heard that noise before ???

Reactions: 22
Nothing funnier than hinch trying to be relatable. It’s like an alien’s first day on earth trying to pass as a human being. Act normal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ive done 3 loads of washing. Stripped woodchip wallpaper from the walls. Been to the tip and moved 11 boxes of tiles (25kg each) cooked a meal from scratch and still need to do a food shop. I need some stranger approval pleaseeee 😂😂
Oh my god - I'm in the process of trying to strip the hall & landing with this nightmare of a wallpaper. (and on my to-do list from the 1st lockdown lol)

They must have stuck it on with super glue because the bleeping thing will not budge easily.

and my steamer has given up the ghost now so had to get a new one. 😤

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before, and I’m saying it again. Cot bumpers - not recommended anywhere (lullaby trust and NHS say no) because children have died with them in the cot.

But Mrs Hinch has them. How they got past a health visitor I don’t know. More bollocks as they blatantly haven’t been taken off when he was asleep.

Attachments

I’m So Kate and behind think I’ve missed atleast a whole thread guyzzzz.
Just watched her snapping the lorry doors shut and thought how controlling she is! Let the poor kid do it himself. At that age mine was OBSSESED with opening and closing things. Taking lids off and putting them on again. He needs to learn motor skills by himself. My nephew is obsessed with clicking open the hand sanitiser lid and clicking it shut again. Does it 100 times over. (poor corona kid generation 😂) but he’s never going to learn if she does everything for him all the time!
Yes!! I have an 18 month old too, and she is constantly opening and closing things. She’s gets frustrated when it won’t open or close properly but I normally just leave her to work it out herself!
she never shows Ronnie opening the kitchen cupboards and lobbing all the tins out,or pissing around with the washing machine... the other day my little monster put a wash on with just my cans of tonic water 😂🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t even have children but when I’m around my nephew I don’t panic like that when he throws a fit (and there are plenty- he’s 3!)
As some of you have said, it’s so funny that people on the loose women page said how she makes other mums feel pressured because their houses aren’t as tidy and their kids misbehave, and just like that, there she is on her stories showing how RELATABLE she is. Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.