Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Ever heard anyone genuinely tit themselves when their toddler throws a wobbly like Soph did just then?
That has just cemented to me that that little boy is allowed to completely rule the roost and is given anything so that Soph can have an easy life
I see a mother but not a mum. She clearly has no maternal instincts. The tone of voice was completely wrong with him. For me it would have been "ok Ronnie do it" and if he pulled a bigger wobbly then the lorry would have been taken away 🙊

Reactions: 22
Nah I couldn’t believe when I saw this. Let him try to close it himself? How else is the poor boy going to develop hand eye coordination skills? I really feel sorry him, a camera in his face and no freedom.
Exactly what Ive just said. Give the boy a chance. Everything at his agae is about exploring and learning from it.

Reactions: 18
Soph does realise most people work full time, raise children and keep their house tidy and find the motivation to get it done even if they’re knackered cos they don’t have another choice.

She’s such a lazy dosser. She has Orville home all day and he can watch the boy or....let’s say something radical...pick up his own tit and contribute to the housework 😱😱😱

I honestly can’t stand the woman. She takes women back 50 years and acts like doing her laundry is a task she should be proud of and should receive praise from others for doing, I’ve done 3 loads today, someone pat me on the back. I don’t do housework because I want to, I do it because my house will be chaos if I don’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
No wonder she's never allowed on her own with him if she reacts like that every time he screams. I bet she has a right vicious streak.
I'm wondering why would she even post that story? why would she want herself to be seen as reacting like that?
Time and time again i'm wondering why this woman does the things she does. I think there is too much wondering going on and not enough wine being drunk ATV

Reactions: 30
Wow. Ever heard anyone genuinely tit themselves when their toddler throws a wobbly like Soph did just then?
That has just cemented to me that that little boy is allowed to completely rule the roost and is given anything so that Soph can have an easy life
all he did was squeal and she acted like he’d smashed a window 😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Has she changed him again? That’s his 3rd outfit change today. Ronnie must have explosive poos multiple times a day (totally possible with the amount of juice she gives him). It can’t be because he gets food on himself as that bib is big enough to cover him and the fat dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really is completely self centred.
Some of us can go days without seeing our kids, when I’m working 12 hour shifts they are asleep when I leave and sleeping when I’m back. Do you think when I do spend time with them I’ll be pointing a camera in their face.
Parenting 101 with zoph 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Why can't they put it on the floor and let him play with it. Why have they got to control it? Let him explore!! And why does everything have to be filmed. Learn to put the phone down and maybe you get on the floor and play with him!

No wonder he squealed he wants to probably look at it a bit longer, but maybe due to her standards it can only be opened once a day and shut then put away! Also her reaction to the squeal!

I hope more continue to see through her and press unfollow, she will absolutely be her own downfall 👍

Reactions: 22
Hahahaha. Wait until RonAndHen is old enough to climb out of his cot, wiggle across his bedroom in his sleeping bag like Hinchy doing the worm, and pull himself up to start screaming over the toddler gate that you put across the door to try (for the love of Jesus) to keep him in his room at 1am. See how much you can be arsed running a bleeping cotton bud around the rubber lip of your washing machine then, Soph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oi oi I see she put Jamie’s best pants on the top of the basket again 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Did she post that video of Ronsley Dursley for tattles benefit to show that he is a naughty boy cos I get the impression she posted that and came straight here to see what people were saying about it. Because really it says less about Ronnie and more about her inability to cope as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hahaha go ronnie why can’t she just let him bloody play she has to get her hands in!!! She could have shown him how to close in and then this morning she could have been teaching him the different colour of the cars but oh no she just videos him for content

Reactions: 13
Is that one completely understandable semi-scream supposed to prove to us all that Ronald can be a bit of a handful? Bloody hell.

Her reaction (‘Jeeeez’) was completely OTT.

Reactions: 19
That little noise he made was just telling her what a bleep she is.

What a naughty boy 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
You can just tell she’s been marinating on that sofa all day and we’ve been watching pre records😂 she’s only moved for a puff on a ciggie whilst Jamie does the parenting(as per) Ron can’t even play with his toy without her claw coming in and ruining his fun🙄 let him play with his toy the way he wants to ya bleeping hag!

• Haha
I see a mother but not a mum. She clearly has no maternal instincts. The tone of voice was completely wrong with him. For me it would have been "ok Ronnie do it" and if he pulled a bigger wobbly then the lorry would have been taken away 🙊
Exactly. If I reacted like that every time my little one didn’t get her own way I’d be on the verge of a nervous breakdown daily, although to be fair I only get involved in her toys if I’m playing with her or if she shows me that she needs help. I would never take something off of her and close it whilst she was playing. Yet hinch wonders why the wee lad gets pissed off. So strange.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.