Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her narcissistic personality. I did sales training based on the book ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’ and in the book
Dale Carnegie said, “A person’s name is to that person, the sweetest, most important sound in any language.” He meant for us sales peeps to constantly use their name when addressing people, hence those irritating sales people constantly repeating your name but I’m afraid with Hinch, she ‘jast lavvvssss’ the sound of her own name.
I think it’s to make it sound like she has loads of people contacting her, again to encourage engagement. But yes it is a sales technique.

Reactions: 10
Guyzzz she has stopped ssccchannpping the laundry pods box after she got a bollocking for not doing it.

Reactions: 6
Hello tattlers! Can anyone be of help and tell me when she said that inch looks like Tom Hardy was it in her memwahhhhh or on a story? And if it was on a story can anyone please upload it to here if they have it saved to there phone ,All the bloody vestooo!

Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s been gifted some of the Warburtons crumpet slippers that a few people have been posting. No doubt she’ll do an ad for them later and bag another 24k 🙄
Saying how much they all LOVE CRUMPETS GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS yet never eaten one in her life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure this has already been said but I’m miles behind! why does fatso get his calendar before Ronnie

Reactions: 6
Wow. Ever heard anyone genuinely tit themselves when their toddler throws a wobbly like Soph did just then?
That has just cemented to me that that little boy is allowed to completely rule the roost and is given anything so that Soph can have an easy life

Reactions: 37
Completely 4hrs late to the party but who the duck are these people asking where she gets her motivation from JUST to clean her house surely that’s just the normal for any human being, secondly asking her how she’s got on with her cleaning? LIKE WHAT THE duck MAN! Are these people forgetting cleaning your house is just an everyday thing SHE DIDNT MAKE UP CLEANING SHE DIDNT INVENT IT. These are the people saying that us on this site have nothing else to do, I smell hypocrites

Reactions: 14
😂😂😂😂
She is clearly not a parent who can cope with tantrums!
let him have a tantrum for goodness sake, he’ll get over it quick enough and learn how to deal with his emotions!
🤨🙄🥱

Reactions: 25
How fake was that freaking out over "Ron Ron" having a little scream 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly good luck coping with that spoilt child

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is Ronnie never allowed to do anything without those two hovering over him like demented fruit bats?! He's playing with his lorry carrier and then she swoops in and closes the door and he lifts it clean away from Ronnie! That poor boy! Screaming out of frustration and she can't handle him!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m So Kate and behind think I’ve missed atleast a whole thread guyzzzz.
Just watched her snapping the lorry doors shut and thought how controlling she is! Let the poor kid do it himself. At that age mine was OBSSESED with opening and closing things. Taking lids off and putting them on again. He needs to learn motor skills by himself. My nephew is obsessed with clicking open the hand sanitiser lid and clicking it shut again. Does it 100 times over. (poor corona kid generation 😂) but he’s never going to learn if she does everything for him all the time!

Reactions: 32
Wow. Ever heard anyone genuinely tit themselves when their toddler throws a wobbly like Soph did just then?
That has just cemented to me that that little boy is allowed to completely rule the roost and is given anything so that Soph can have an easy life
I came on here to say the same thing. He obviously never has to wait for anything ever. He’s going to be an absolute horror when he’s older and it will be their fault

Reactions: 17
Ooft she didn't handle that well did she, she ain't seen nothing yet either. Just wait til he's chucking himself on the floor in the middle of Tesco giving it laldy. Also he "laaaaaves it" the poor wee souls face was blank as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is Ronnie never allowed to do anything without those two hovering over him like demented fruit bats?! He's playing with his lorry carrier and then she swoops in and closes the door and he lifts it clean away from Ronnie! That poor boy! Screaming out of frustration and she can't handle him!
Exactly this! So controlling. Even if you just show them how to close it then open it again and say “now Ronnie closes it” give the kid a bloody chance lol

Reactions: 17
Have they moved their sofa so it’s just in front of the fire place? She definitely talks to him like tit on a regular basis. I bet he talks to her like tit too. Total #couplegoals
Also what’s with Jamie staring into the camera? He looks so unnatural. Sorry but they would really put me off if I was doing the quiz.
[/QUOTE
He looks so
The way she spoke to him in that first clip 😒
He looks absolutely drained mind it's no wonder living with that needy weirdo

Reactions: 5
You’re bloody right! Where was the Vtech Walker? Is it not just a right if passage as a parent for your child to have had one at the learning to walk stage and you have your toes run over multiple times??
He had the taxidermy dog Walker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How fake was that freaking out over "Ron Ron" having a little scream 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly good luck coping with that spoilt child
I don’t think it was fake, she genuinely doesn’t know how to ‘be’ with him. I expect she’s had to go for a lie down now because of her nerves! I honestly believe she has sacrificed a natural loving relationship with her son for the price of fame. A talentless fame which will disappear as quickly as she found it. She really does bond better with the dog than she does with her son and husband!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Instantly relinquishing when your toddler screams is only going to encourage more screaming and shrieking anytime they don’t like anything, absolutely horrendous parenting. Let them scream and shriek but don’t react to it or change what you’re doing and they’ll soon get the message screaming doesn’t get what they want. Teach Ronnie to shake his head no, he is more than capable.

Giving in and doing anything to stop the screaming creates brats!

Anything for an easy life eh hinch?

Reactions: 16
For goodness sake she thinks that is bad?! Can’t wait for Ronnie to hit the terrible twos 😂 good luck!! That to me is just natural frustration that he can’t vocalise what he wants to say and she tit herself and went into full panic mode, which either says they are on tenterhooks all the time that he is going to have a meltdown or she is overreacting (like she does in all other areas of her life so I will plump with that option!)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.