Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she talking about the elf like she’s a 5 year old at school to her friends .. am I the only person who literally just moves the Elf to another spot in the lounge? No big set up he just moves at night... makes me feel a bit useless seeing her and all these other mums doing a whole set up every night but I just feel like the children probably really aren’t that fussed about the set up just that he has moved ...
dont feel useless! Not my place to say as I don’t have kids but the people who do over the top elaborate elf on the shelf things have too much time on their hands and it’s all for show on social media it’s not about Ronnie l.

Reactions: 14
Seems Hinch is up to date on her tattle reading. She's shown is Ronnie's toys as requested by a tattler this morning.
How wonderful. 🙄

Reactions: 17
I bloody love Justin's house haha. Maybe more than my toddler. And let's face it, Robert is the real star of the show. Even he does more cleaning than Hinch!
Yes! Justin is my cleaning inspo, can’t help but sing Dustin’ for Justin when I’ve got the cloths out. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the same with our home and I loved it for being like that. it's still the same now. It's clean of course.
But I remember the way my mother's face fell when she used to go to her friends houses and over again I used to try and tell her "mum they look so cold didn't )look lived in " .our house was as spotless as it needed to be,mum cleaned and everything. but it had our stuff out in it and it looked like we live there.it looked like we used the place and cozied up in it. I'm forever grateful that our house was never Grey or hushed away. I remember the pressure my mum felt and I still ache as I see her face when she felt lesser than compared to those that were having these popular homes, with nothing out and everything in compartments.

Yeh she doesn't read here.wow that opening post today was Furious at tattle for calling her out on her compassionate (missing) Christmas posting all about HER with everything she ever wanted.
We could all have show homes. All we have to do is lock the kids into the executive toy room for approx 12 hours with the dog for company and clean the day away while ignoring them. Job done.

Reactions: 12
Think it’s time for a tattle would you rather....

Would you rather listen to Soph’s audiobook once read by her and once read by Inch and you’re free forever no further consequences (React 👍🏻)

or

Would you rather have cystitis and thrush for a straight year...I’m talking burning everytime you wee and a constant itch down there for a whole year (React ❤)
Can I put earplugs in?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read something today that said Cher has 3.8mil followers on Twitter, just goes to show how ridiculously impossible it is that Grinch’s Instagram following is genuine 😂
Just looked and Cher has 1.7m. An internationally recognised recording artist who has been around for decades, but yes of course little old Sophie from Maldon village has more than double.

Editing to add Kylie, 2.1m. Elton John, 3.2m. Michael Buble, 2.5 m. All people who are known the world over and have worked hard for years to build up their fan base.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I think your daughter in law is very lucky to have you as her mother in law and I don't mean that to sound patronizing. My mother in law is a lovely lady, and I adore her and it sounds like your family are wonderful! Xx
My mother in law is a bleeping drunken hole. We’ve not spoken to her for 8 years and she’s never met the kids.

Reminds me of that scene from Harry Potter when Dudley throws a tantrum about how many presents he's received this year in comparison to last year.
I hope Ronnies weight doesn’t go the same way as Henry’s..

Reactions: 10
His like a puppet of hers only does a little when she says so other than that you never hear him giggle , baby talk scream and say mum mum mum 100x a day and when he does move his like a statue moving
Can you remember in the summer he was out in the garden pushing the dead dog on wheels and he was shouting? She told him to be quiet because it was early and prayers still asleep! I think he's told regularly to be quiet and it's heart breaking. I never understood why she took him out to the garden so early anyway but I guess she didn't want the house messed up!

View attachment 331714
Is this a old clip all has the fish tank disappeared?
She said they were waiting for a bigger tank which begs the question where is the original one? Unless of course this is one of her now ubiquitous pre records!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s just doing my head in today I have blood cancer and I don’t seem to be on the extremely clinically vulnerable list to qualify for a early vaccine to protect me so I’m trying to sort that out my bloody Christmas tree is up I can’t find lights for the bloody thing and I’ve sat and cried I just have had enough of all this crap now not seen my grandchildren and daughter for 7 weeks and she’s just prancing around like a princess everything handed to her on a plate I’m just not coping well today at all sorry for the rant guys x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
What’s this tit “I help you mum” she did it the other day “I brush you” why is she making herself into a child and baby talking? bleeping weirdo! She’s a dick. Also, she’s a head. One more thing, she’s a bleeping whopping massive gargantuan dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like she’s been gifted some of the Warburtons crumpet slippers that a few people have been posting. No doubt she’ll do an ad for them later and bag another 24k 🙄
Rosie Ramsey has had some gifted to her aswell. They're hideous if you ask me!

Reactions: 3
I hate the staged posts where she shows some very minor mess and goes "oh well, who cares". YOU clearly care that's who! I bet it's like the scene off friends where Monica pretends not to care about the mess Rachel has made so cries "Chandler". Hinch will be crying for Vestlife to take Ronald Trump upstairs so she can restore the room to all its grey glory

• Haha
She just loves to make people feel inferior. I felt so depressed watching her stories earlier wishing that I could give my kids all the things she does. Then I remembered I give them all my time, love and energy and when they grow up they will remember that a lot more than giving them a present every single day of December.
What you give your children is worth more than the material crap she gives to Ronnie. Your kids will remember how much you love them and the time you've spent with them. Ronnie gets so much crap that he won't be able to remember one thing to the next because it'll lose all value to him because it's not special.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hate to say it, but I genuinely feel sorry for David Vest. Even pre covid he just seemed to be her little lap dog, no job anymore, just sat at home with her day in day out, they rarely even went anywhere and i only believe they started to go out on day trips etc after people including myself mentioning on here how they literally, did nothing yet they were home all day and obviously had the time and money to be out and about. I wonder (obviously not now as the country is a shitshow in and out of lockdowns etc) was he ever allowed to go out to the pub with his mates, have him and his mates got a whatsapp group to just talk about football and whatever shite men talk about... even his instagram has been set up purposely to post about grinch and take 'candid' vids/pics of her/the shite tree/her holding ronnie blesshim/fat dog slim etc... I just feel he had this decent job before which hes went from doing that, to sat around the house of no colour with her clawing her neck and making shite pastry things all day.. I just don't get it! Perhaps the nice bank balance helps but i couldn't be assed living like that, I would go stir crazy!

‘I’m going to miss Rose Blunderland’
48D12A70-5745-4BF0-A723-5737F8F29000.png

just head down to Home Bargains Soph. I’m sure they’ll give you a few lorry loads to get rid of their surplus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think this is the first time I’ve seen a pic of Ronnie’s room. It’s so dull and grey. He’s a child for god sake! Where’s the colour and items to stimulate his senses and help with his development? Just shows she wants everything to her taste exactly. No thought for Ronnie there

Her management or Hinch herself have definitely been lurking on here. So many comments about her house being a show home with nothing out of place and her giving unrealistic expectations to people with children and now all of a sudden she’s saying she has no motivation to clean and is showing here ‘messy’ house. We see you soph 👀 you’re not fooling us nusty pastry trolls.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I think this is the first time I’ve seen a pic of Ronnie’s room. It’s so dull and grey. He’s a child for god sake! Where’s the colour and items to stimulate his senses and help with his development? Just shows she wants everything to her taste exactly. No thought for Ronnie there

Her management or Hinch herself have definitely been lurking on here. So many comments about her house being a show home with nothing out of place and her giving unrealistic expectations to people with children and now all of a sudden she’s saying she has no motivation to clean and is showing here ‘messy’ house. We see you soph 👀 you’re not fooling us nusty pastry trolls.
I've posted this before, but it looks like Ron sleeps over in his Nan's bedroom, it's all so decorative and dated looking, not a room for a young boy.

Reactions: 9

Everything in there is decorative too so he has no toys at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.