Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often thought about this. I would think her real following is closer to the likes of Inchs following, I think the last time I looked at his it was 450k. If you take how many are in the "we love mrs Hinch" group, or inchs page, all those pages go hand in hand. Those are more realistic numbers and people will want to see the husband along with her. I could he completely off but I highlighly doubt she had 3.8 genuine followers and the saddest thing of all is she knows this full well. I would love to see the viewing numbers on her stories.
I think you're right, his follower number is probably a more accurate indication of her real following. Who else would be following him? He has no real content of of his own, there is nothing there to attract people who don't already follow his wife. His page is an embarrassment, imagine trying to gain traction on social media when your whole selling point is your missus wanks her taps and wipes things!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My house looks like a toy factory threw up in it. I don't mean there are a ton of toys but the toys are always out..in almost every room. The way I see it our home is our children's home too and they deserve to feel like it is theirs and that they can play happily and (sometimes) tidy.
My MIL often used to say to me when the first child came along and I would complain (as you do as a first time mum) about the mess I never got around to cleaning which followed into the next day and the next after that. She used to say "you are either going to raise your children in a house or a home, one will take time away from you, and the other one will take time from your children, but you can't have both". By god was she right. My house looks like a scene from a war movie. Its messy, but not filthy. I do my basic "get me through the week cleaning like the bathrooms kitchen etc. Deep cleaning is done when the husband is home at the weekends. My house can be a show home in approximately 20ish years when the kids are raised.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why did she talking about the elf like she’s a 5 year old at school to her friends .. am I the only person who literally just moves the Elf to another spot in the lounge? No big set up he just moves at night... makes me feel a bit useless seeing her and all these other mums doing a whole set up every night but I just feel like the children probably really aren’t that fussed about the set up just that he has moved ...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she ever bought that kid an age appropriate toy? I’m sorry but where’s all the Chad Valley/Fisher Price/ELC singing crap that drives every parent round the bend? Instead she gives an 18 month old cars with small parts. Don’t think I’ve ever seen Ronnie play with an educational and brightly coloured toy for kids his age that could actually benefit him and bring his speech and learning along!

Another example of her trying to keep him a giant baby in some aspects of life, but force him to grow up fast in others!!
I can't think of a single one of my friends with kids who haven't resentfully bought them a drum kit/horrible flashing singing thing/fully functioning armoured personnel carrier at some point, or had something like that bought for them by malicious relatives or someone like me. They harbour barely-concealed fantasies of destroying it, sure, but the kids have a whale of a time. Doesn't matter if it doesn't fit with your decor!

Reactions: 14
So Ronnie knows not to touch the tree but isn’t that the train on the floor and not on the track? He’s obviously been playing with it coz guess what...he’s a child. My son is 6 and he would be playing with a train that goes around a tree. She’s deluged if she thinks her son won’t touch the tree.
What else does he have to play with bless him, disgraceful parenting if that's all he has out because of her stupid tree😤

Reactions: 8
Soph has probably gone round the house and closed all the curtains, placed those boxes and toys there. The toys are too neat for Ronnie 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ All this to be relatable. Try harder Soph!

Reactions: 12
She is very odd the way she interacts with him, I was singing and dancing with my one year old this morning while watching Justin’s House (if you know, you know!) and he was squealing and laughing his head off enjoying himself. Ron just looks confused by the whole thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I spotted those COT BUMPERS, put them in the bin Soph, you fool.
I bloody love Justin's house haha. Maybe more than my toddler. And let's face it, Robert is the real star of the show. Even he does more cleaning than Hinch!

• Haha
duck off and clean something, you’re a cleaning account after all 🙄 stick to what you know hinch because this bragging is not becoming 🥱

My MIL often used to say to me when the first child came along and I would complain (as you do as a first time mum) about the mess I never got around to cleaning which followed into the next day and the next after that. She used to say "you are either going to raise your children in a house or a home, one will take time away from you, and the other one will take time from your children, but you can't have both". By god was she right. My house looks like a scene from a war movie. Its messy, but not filthy. I do my basic "get me through the week cleaning like the bathrooms kitchen etc. Deep cleaning is done when the husband is home at the weekends. My house can be a show home in approximately 20ish years when the kids are raised.
the same with our home and I loved it for being like that. it's still the same now. It's clean of course.
But I remember the way my mother's face fell when she used to go to her friends houses and over again I used to try and tell her "mum they look so cold didn't )look lived in " .our house was as spotless as it needed to be,mum cleaned and everything. but it had our stuff out in it and it looked like we live there.it looked like we used the place and cozied up in it. I'm forever grateful that our house was never Grey or hushed away. I remember the pressure my mum felt and I still ache as I see her face when she felt lesser than compared to those that were having these popular homes, with nothing out and everything in compartments.

Yeh she doesn't read here.wow that opening post today was Furious at tattle for calling her out on her compassionate (missing) Christmas posting all about HER with everything she ever wanted.

Reactions: 11
Sophie is definitely one of those people that says “excuse the mess” as you step into their perfectly clean home

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did she talking about the elf like she’s a 5 year old at school to her friends .. am I the only person who literally just moves the Elf to another spot in the lounge? No big set up he just moves at night... makes me feel a bit useless seeing her and all these other mums doing a whole set up every night but I just feel like the children probably really aren’t that fussed about the set up just that he has moved ...
Don’t let her make you feel useless, the elf moves, that’s the magic and that’s what makes it special for your children! Someone I work with just shared Hinch’s quote from this morning... this is a woman who uploads multiple pictures of the elves daily (oh yes, she has two!) and this morning introduced a bleeping reindeer to the set up..🙄

It’s competitive parenting at its finest and whatever you do is special for your children! I honestly don’t really understand why adults upload pictures to social media, it’s only other adults that will see them!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
The trouble is, she loses say 500, so she buys 3,500 to make up for it. I would LOVE to know how many actual, real followers she has. I'd be surprised if it's more than half of her total. Where will it end? "Oh my god guyzzzzz, I've got twelve million followers" yes Soph, but they don't count if eleven and a half million aren't real people!
I read something today that said Cher has 3.8mil followers on Twitter, just goes to show how ridiculously impossible it is that Grinch’s Instagram following is genuine 😂

Reactions: 16
I don’t think SS would be bothering with influencing as much if she hadn’t had a baby, it seems like she is capitalising on it so she can be out of the house less for work. I kind of get that, and they both have other jobs it’s surely not their sole source of income

Well I havent watched any of Hinchs stories for a long time because they're a repetitive snooze fest, but I've just watched a couple now and wtf has happened to the way she speaks?? I cant decided if she's trying to sound posh or if she thinks we're all simple so feels the need to p r o n o u n c e e v e r y s I n g l e l e t t e r but it sounds so fake?!

Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has been said already but I am too behind on this thread to catch up...

Did she really include 'Open blinds and curtains' on her list of things to do today?? 😂🤣😂 She is meant to be a cleaning influencer and that is the best she can give us?

Wow. 🤯

Has she ever bought that kid an age appropriate toy? I’m sorry but where’s all the Chad Valley/Fisher Price/ELC singing crap that drives every parent round the bend? Instead she gives an 18 month old cars with small parts. Don’t think I’ve ever seen Ronnie play with an educational and brightly coloured toy for kids his age that could actually benefit him and bring his speech and learning along!

Another example of her trying to keep him a giant baby in some aspects of life, but force him to grow up fast in others!!
You’re bloody right! Where was the Vtech Walker? Is it not just a right if passage as a parent for your child to have had one at the learning to walk stage and you have your toes run over multiple times??

• Haha
“I’ve been editing videos for 5 hours” and that’s just her adding the filters and music over the top 😂😂
also what like a real bleeping job!! I’ve been editing images for work for erm, 8-9 hours a day, you know Sophie like a real job! Lazy bint

Reactions: 12
“You do you” is fine. I don’t have a problem with that. My problem is that she records absolutely everything and rubs it in the faces of her followers. “You do you” is fine until you are affecting others. At that point, at bit of consideration wouldn’t go amiss!
Yes definately. That’s what I mean plastering all the nice things that Ronnie has on insta where she knows her hinchers can’t afford what she can then just saying ‘you do you’ when they are all probably feeing crappy that it’s not enough like there queen. Very sad

Reactions: 7
I hate the way Soph talks to Jamie and criticises him in front of all her followers but apparently people think it’s funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.