Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is just a chavvy version of The Truman Show. Everything is for instagram. I’d be so embarrassed if I filled my day posting adoring messages from fans (ooh Sophie you’re such an inspiration), showing a conveyor belt of purchases at a time of national economic hardship and making opening the curtains sound like an Olympic achievement.

It’s such an artificial existence yet it’s time-consuming and at the expense of proper quality family time together. I’d have no self-respect if my days were filled farting around with faux happy montages on social media. If you love your family, don’t tell a load of strangers, make them feel loved by spending time with them. And stop selling your son’s childhood for a quick buck, he deserves better than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You no what though. As much as I know alot here don't care much for SS (and I no there is a rave thread but I aint that keen either 😆). You got to give it to ss and Joe. They both work, and they have basically earned that lifestyle, and in the parenting department you do see them doing so much throughout the week with the kids, while working aswell. Interacting with them, arts and crafts etc. I find personally there's less on the flaunt my tit side than there is with Hinch. There was duck all reason for inch to give up his job. He's chosen the easy way out. I see loads of Instagrammers (stay at home mothers) who manage to raise the kids while doing stories and work for Instagram and balancing the lot and the husbands still go out to work. What is it teaching Ronalonadingdong if they don't have any get up and go about them, no hard graft to make a wage, or the value of money if what he wants he gets. Ss kids will know in years to come mum and dad work on TV. Ronnie is gona know mum talks to her phone and dad raised me along with nan and whoever else minds him while hinch is cleaning her home.
I agree with you completely. Like them or loathe them but at least SS and Joe have talent that got them jobs on TV. They have a long history between them of success away from insta.

I have no problem with people showing their wealth online if they have grafted for it. Where it becomes super tacky is when it's flaunted in the face of the very people who earned you that wealth and without them you would have none of it. That leaves a very sour taste behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So I'm assuming that she has put the tree where Ronnie's toys are? So does that mean he no longer has a play area? Weve put our christmas tree up but it took 3 hours to move the living room round so Mini Braggles still had all of her toys down here.

Reactions: 13
If anyone who hasn't seen them yet, and you get a chance. Go check out the reviews of her new book on Google etc. I was up the majority of last night with a banging headache and couldn't sleep. It beat any other night time reading. I presume they have been posted in earlier threads already but what a giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you look at people with lots of money who have had it for a while you can tell there is a total class difference and the majority know how to read the room and realise when they can talk about an opportunity and when they shouldn’t! She has got absolutely no idea about this skill cause deep down she’s a chav who’s got lucky with money I can’t bloody wait until she does one!
Im sounding like her here with my mums says 😂😂 but my mum used to say real snobs we’re actually
Why did she call Ronnie ‘beautiful man’ 🤔 Has he aged 18 years over night?
Its usually mans 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
She is very odd the way she interacts with him, I was singing and dancing with my one year old this morning while watching Justin’s House (if you know, you know!) and he was squealing and laughing his head off enjoying himself. Ron just looks confused by the whole thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I spotted those COT BUMPERS, put them in the bin Soph, you fool.
Justin!! 🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is interesting.. there have been quite a few days of significant losses this week alone! She’ll have bought a few thousand more by the end of the day I don’t doubt, I wonder how many times she’s done that before though!
The trouble is, she loses say 500, so she buys 3,500 to make up for it. I would LOVE to know how many actual, real followers she has. I'd be surprised if it's more than half of her total. Where will it end? "Oh my god guyzzzzz, I've got twelve million followers" yes Soph, but they don't count if eleven and a half million aren't real people!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Adie to the party I know but that quote this morning has infuriated me! Yes it is ok to celebrate Christmas how you want to. What’s not ok is showing off and flaunting the fact you’re not going to be struggling this year. You’ve got money, we get it. Just be a bit more humble with it.

Reactions: 11
Pet peeve is the fact that ‘open the curtains’ and ‘lifting blanket of the floor’ form a to do list. It takes longer to say you’re going to do those things than actually just doing them.

Reactions: 27
The trouble is, she loses say 500, so she buys 3,500 to make up for it. I would LOVE to know how many actual, real followers she has. I'd be surprised if it's more than half of her total. Where will it end? "Oh my god guyzzzzz, I've got twelve million followers" yes Soph, but they don't count if eleven and a half million aren't real people!
I often thought about this. I would think her real following is closer to the likes of Inchs following, I think the last time I looked at his it was 450k. If you take how many are in the "we love mrs Hinch" group, or inchs page, all those pages go hand in hand. Those are more realistic numbers and people will want to see the husband along with her. I could he completely off but I highlighly doubt she had 3.8 genuine followers and the saddest thing of all is she knows this full well. I would love to see the viewing numbers on her stories.

Reactions: 15
She speaks to that dog better than she speaks to her son. She just shrieks at Ronnie which is not gonna help with his speech development. But she has a really soft tone when she talks to Henry. She definitely has a closer bond to the dog.

Reactions: 15
That last tour round the house she’s very keen to not show the garden still. Particularly where Ronnies playhouse is supposed to be. I’m switching to believing that his play area has been astroturfed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed not 1 single toy out in the whole house😞
My house looks like a toy factory threw up in it. I don't mean there are a ton of toys but the toys are always out..in almost every room. The way I see it our home is our children's home too and they deserve to feel like it is theirs and that they can play happily and (sometimes) tidy.

Reactions: 12
So Ronnie knows not to touch the tree but isn’t that the train on the floor and not on the track? He’s obviously been playing with it coz guess what...he’s a child. My son is 6 and he would be playing with a train that goes around a tree. She’s deluged if she thinks her son won’t touch the tree.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes Soph where do you get your motivation from? Seriously she spouts some utter crap doesn't she! So lets see- she gets sleep, she has no alarm to get up to, no money worries, a roof over her head, food to eat, a healthy husband and child, on tap childcare, no job to begrudgingly be forced to do...so do tell us Grinch why wouldn't you have the energy to do the usual household chores that that most people do daily whilst juggling stress, jobs, kids and the crap that life throws at you. She would sink if she was forced into a normal life. She should Seriously hear how she sounds and the utter diatribe she spouts through her shiny plastic teeth!!!

Reactions: 29
My house looks like a toy factory threw up in it. I don't mean there are a ton of toys but the toys are always out..in almost every room. The way I see it our home is our children's home too and they deserve to feel like it is theirs and that they can play happily and (sometimes) tidy.
Agreed totally, it's her house and no one else gets a say. 😔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.