Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She
View attachment 331589
Is she for real? If you cared that much about your followers you wouldn’t be bragging about the elf on the shelf all the presents and Christmas decorations advent calendars etc... you would keep it to yourself and treat your son in privacy instead of bragging! Use your account for what it actually is A cleaning account that’s what people followed you for. Sorry guys not in the mood today as I have to attend my Grandads funereal in a couple of hours who died from covid which has wrecked my family in a very bad way and this Instagram post has wound me up to all the mums and dads out there your doing a great job and these influences have no idea about normal life at the minute.
She either copied this from Solomon or the other way round but whatever!
It's disingenuous and if she really took the time to read the words in detail she wouldn't be carrying on with her Christmas antics, without any sensitivity to what her followers might be experiencing in the current climate. There's no end to her levels of stupidity or ignorance. She's a knob.

Reactions: 11
What the hell why did she say the hint cwismus cwiz like that? Can’t she move her mouth now???
I was going to say that too - I had to go back and watch again... weird

On the last thread someone said she was using the name Mrs Hinch before they were married. Please tell me they were at least engaged at the time otherwise isn’t that a little bit psycho hose beast?

I certainly hope these tied on cot bumpers get taken off before Ronnie sleeps in here 😔View attachment 331732
Who has to remind themselves to open the bleeping curtains?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the reason she put that ridiculous post up this morning is a) us here at tattle, even tho she hasn’t read here since the Magna Carta was signed but mainly b) she’s had mega backlash on social media. I’ve seen quite a few of my friends on fb and insta who were followers of hers, actually put up statuses saying they don’t like the bragging of money and daily advent presents, when they themselves are really struggling. So times that by thousands and I think she’s got a mega cob on and is in danger of losing lots of followers. Then inch high will get out his MasterCard. Bet she asked Old SS to help her out. “Share my quote Stace they’re picking on me”. It’s entirely her own fault. I so so hope this over the top display of vacuous money wasting shite is her downfall

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Beautiful manzzzz has killed me 😂 and why say I help you mum.. I’m pretty sure it’s I’ll help you mum, her grasp of the English language is terrifying for being a No1 author.

The Elf will lose its magic so they won’t be touching it, he’ll just be on the shitter for the next 24 days then?? She’s honestly like a child it’s so bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No one panic but I’ve not seen flip flop for a while, neither have I seen ‘feed flip flop’ on her to do’s? Are they on that cleaning trolley that she brought that we never ever seen again. ? Who knows, maybe she realised the fish was pregnant again and found it all to much, remember after the first pregnancy she was raging wasn’t she. Bet the man from the fish shop got an ear full

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ex hincher here (sorry guys) but I knew I was going barmy when I’d have a go my fiancé for leaving his work boots about or leaving some crumbs after making toast and telling my Mam she should be buying the Lenor fabric softener instead of wilkos own make😂 And feeling like tit for living in a shite house with a bad landlord at only 17 years old and trying to keep up with Sophie’s lifestyle asif that was going to be possible 😩 not her fault for my actions/feeling shite but these influences and YouTubers really do affect people more than any real celeb or pop star would tv programme etc as they show there life nearly 24/7 and you think is this what I should be doing? Am I failing at life? Well no your not and at 17/18 years old your hardly going to be living in a bought clean new build but I couldn’t see that at the time but I defiantly can now! And I can see through her ways too
I think most people, even teenagers, etc. appreciate that true celebs, popstars, actors, etc. that are successful and have a very comfortable lifestyle because of their jobs. We know those who make it to the top of their sport, charts, etc. will be allowed to demand large fees. And typically that also comes with good ad endorsement fees, etc.

The YouTube and IG influencer game is a whole different kettle of fish. It is a lot more insidious. Many start out with small followings where it probably is more natural and real (some have their 15 minutes on trashy reality TV). And they are more likely to be the people that have you roped in and emotionally involved before you realise it. Little Mix comes on to the scene, for example, and realistically people have only started following them because they were on the TV and then into a band. From the moment they started on that show, I'd imagine there will have been some control over their social media by show bosses and then managers/PR. But we know and expect that. When they start showing expensive items you understand that they are being gifted to them or they are purchasing them as the result of a significantly higher salary than the average person. There is this understanding that they are not the average person on the street.

The rise of the social media influencer is much more sneaky as initially they are buying everything themselves and having to be likeable or offering something to get followers. But then they may receive a gift or beg for a gift in exchange for exposure to their following, initially they may mention it, but many become some sneaky. Then the affiliate links start, etc. so then pushing unnecessary tat becomes the normal, but you started following them because you liked them/related to them. The psychology is different. People aspire to potentially be like their favourite singer or actor but there is a realisation that there are differences there so your brain can work out your own reality versus their's. That line isn't really there when someone starts out portraying their life is the same as yours and doesn't make it clear when they begin to profit off trying to share that life with you. This and the constant repetition of 'I don't know how it happened', 'all started because of [inane thing here]' suggesting that any one who wants freebies and instafame can get it. Don't get me wrong, they aren't all taking their following for mugs. Many celebrate new management or partnerships. Many explain affiliate links well and that they are making money that way and it is better going to them than Google but still advise that people have a look to make sure they are getting the best deal before using that link. Again, no problem making money that way, but I have respect for the people that don't buy cheap tat no one ever needs and encourage large followings to buy through their link and only encourage use of affiliate links when someone actually is intending to buy something anyway and/or it is a product that has been good value and would genuinely be used in their day to day life, not just for the benefit of the gram and being able to profit on it. It also isn't realistic to have a huge following believe it is relatable and just happened when it doesn't. Success usually involves a lot of work and skills of other people, there also is a point of saturation. Not every grey home can make money like this, not every mum can just blog about their life and make money, etc. There are only so many people at the bottom to buy (wow it almost is MLM/pyramid like...).

I'm glad you recognised that it wasn't good for you, propbably for your relationship and your finances. To stay relevant, these influencers are going to have to continue to push more and more unnecessary tat and it is completely unrealistic to expect followers to keep buying.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How many times did I just need to look at that bony, pointy witchy finger?!!!

Didn’t mum ever tell Soph it was rude to point? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve always said about Ronnie, it’s SO WEIRD to me. When my daughter was that age she was so chatty, not actual words like, but noise & squealy & stompy & smiley. He just looks so... bored? I don’t even know. It really makes me sad. He is obviously loved, anyone can see that but he just doesn’t ever look or sound happy when he’s with her, it’s so bizarre!! She just directs him for content for her Instagram and it’s heartbreaking to be honest, I don’t know how she can’t see that ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oohhh been on tattle have you grinch.. found out ur not allowed to touch your elf or lose the magic.. it’s ok, she’s only learning guyzzz 😬

you total utter duck wit

Reactions: 19
She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for cleaning content if opening the curtains & blinds is making it onto the to do list! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously though how many times a day does she change Ronnie. He was wearing what looked like a rather comfortable tracksuit and then when he’s pissing about with the laptop he’s been changed into an all in one number . No surprise that both of these items of clothing had his name on it. She claims he hates getting dress but she don’t make it hard for herself with his 5 outfit changes a day.

Reactions: 14
Ive spent all morning making christmas cards with my toddler, we got messy, lots of handprint and finger painting (and everything else around the house). We've decorated our own post box out of an amazon box, its looks questionable, but my toddler had fun, got stuck in and messy and it didnt cost more than a tenner. Poor Ronnie will only be used to everything being materilaistic and expensive. He will not enjoy the fun of exploring and being creative with hinch breathing down his neck.

Reactions: 19
She

She either copied this from Solomon or the other way round but whatever!
It's disingenuous and if she really took the time to read the words in detail she wouldn't be carrying on with her Christmas antics, without any sensitivity to what her followers might be experiencing in the current climate. There's no end to her levels of stupidity or ignorance. She's a knob.
You no what though. As much as I know alot here don't care much for SS (and I no there is a rave thread but I aint that keen either 😆). You got to give it to ss and Joe. They both work, and they have basically earned that lifestyle, and in the parenting department you do see them doing so much throughout the week with the kids, while working aswell. Interacting with them, arts and crafts etc. I find personally there's less on the flaunt my tit side than there is with Hinch. There was duck all reason for inch to give up his job. He's chosen the easy way out. I see loads of Instagrammers (stay at home mothers) who manage to raise the kids while doing stories and work for Instagram and balancing the lot and the husbands still go out to work. What is it teaching Ronalonadingdong if they don't have any get up and go about them, no hard graft to make a wage, or the value of money if what he wants he gets. Ss kids will know in years to come mum and dad work on TV. Ronnie is gona know mum talks to her phone and dad raised me along with nan and whoever else minds him while hinch is cleaning her home.

Reactions: 28
Seriously though how many times a day does she change Ronnie. He was wearing what looked like a rather comfortable tracksuit and then when he’s pissing about with the laptop he’s been changed into an all in one number . No surprise that both of these items of clothing had his name on it. She claims he hates getting dress but she don’t make it hard for herself with his 5 outfit changes a day.
I reckon it’s all a mish mash of prerecords and old photos. She can’t even be arsed to make it seem like it’s all happening on the same day anymore.

Reactions: 18
Looks like a few folk were pissed off with her this morning 🙂 This makes me so happy, though no doubt they'll buy more bots later 😡
This is interesting.. there have been quite a few days of significant losses this week alone! She’ll have bought a few thousand more by the end of the day I don’t doubt, I wonder how many times she’s done that before though!

Reactions: 15
I’ve always said about Ronnie, it’s SO WEIRD to me. When my daughter was that age she was so chatty, not actual words like, but noise & squealy & stompy & smiley. He just looks so... bored? I don’t even know. It really makes me sad. He is obviously loved, anyone can see that but he just doesn’t ever look or sound happy when he’s with her, it’s so bizarre!! She just directs him for content for her Instagram and it’s heartbreaking to be honest, I don’t know how she can’t see that ☹
Agreed not 1 single toy out in the whole house😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.