Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like a walk round to Ma Barkers for a lunchtime suck on the bitty, aye Soph?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The opposite, I'm abroad and all my family are in the UK. I've not seen them in about 18 months because we moved here and then obviously Corona. I know how you feel, I know they can't help that they live close to family but i feel quite jealous of these influencers that keep "bumping" in to their relatives. I'm sure your family will be desperate to see you too, hopefully you'll get to see them soon ❤
Awe i feel for you too, it’s hard but we will all be reunited one day soon. Its been 18 months for me too. At least we have the internet these days it makes the world a wee bit smaller 💕💕

We haven’t been home to the uk to see my mum since Summer 2019, due to COVID. We have a huge family who are going to be astonished that my kids are now huge teenagers. They have grown about a foot each. Best wishes to you.
They grow like mushrooms at that age don’t they! One day soon i hope you can all meet up. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s obviously got Ronnie all dressed up for her to do her final pics before the big reveal later 🙄

Reactions: 10
I'm not buying any of this rubbish about the Christmas tree! It's all ready up, fully decorated and will have enough lights on to power a small country! What is all this nonsense about pretending she's seen enough baubles for today?
I wonder if Ronnie has an advent calendar? I'm not sure they're avaiable with 24 pieces of Jus-Rol stuffed with different fillings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh duck off Soph. There is absolutely no way he picked a somehow complimentary outfit, including shirt. I see he's now magically changed to dark jeans/leggings too??

Toddler 'own picks' are either naked or looking like they belong at a rave at 1am. ATV Rondawg, you've got better style than your mother apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why has it took her 3 business days to put a bleeping tree up!! If it doesn’t look like Rockefeller centre I’ll be bleeping livid

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not buying any of this rubbish about the Christmas tree! It's all ready up, fully decorated and will have enough lights on to power a small country! What is all this nonsense about pretending she's seen enough baubles for today?
I wonder if Ronnie has an advent calendar? I'm not sure they're avaiable with 24 pieces of Jus-Rol stuffed with different fillings!
She'll have made her own, every day a different home made treat! Day 1: a chocolate bar wrapped in jus roll. Day 2: an egg parcel. Day 3: a tortilla pizza waffle and so on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The size of her candy canes though they look like the massive outdoor path finder ones 😂 her taste in stuff never fails to amaze me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me wait till that kid hits the toddler teen years (3 and onwards) then she’ll get to experience what a real bleeping tantrum is😂 and I cannot WAIT
Just catching up because I’ve not had much time online Last night and this morning and missed the Tesco/home bargains tantrum.
He’s going to be a right little tit. She should have used the word NO earlier rather than letting him touch things until he gets bored.

The size of her candy canes though they look like the massive outdoor path finder ones 😂 her taste in stuff never fails to amaze me!!
I think they are the ones the Kardashians have on their mega trees #dreamonprincessZOPH

Who was it who shared the photo spoiler someone tagged her in. The candy cane is far to much colour I reckon she’s gone all out gifted ott grinch themed whoville tree!!
I e posted their picture 🙃

Reactions: 2
My first thought being a tall lass myself, they are obviously short thats why they are tucked into her socks. Like the chavy teenagers that live around by me
But but but I thought she said the Tesco clothes all fit perficT no matter tall, short, fat or thin? She wouldn’t lie would she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh look, is that a wrapped present with its gift tag most definitely still on?? Surely not!! I thought the comedy duo baby & dog ripped them all off this morning as part of their hilarious antics?

What a load of bollocks. If they really had done that surely you wouldn’t put the tags back on, but then put the gifts back where they could still reach them. Lying about silly stuff like this CONSTANTLY is one of the many reasons she’s so detestable!
Look at the massive shadow being cast on the floor, and the fact the gifts are under where the tree should be... sorry where the tree IS
That tree has been up for days I reckon

• Haha
I think you forget this is Queen Soph of Maldonia and the nation of Norway every year gifts her a real 70ft tree to help cement relations between the two kingdoms, her giant candy canes if anything are too small for what’s coming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my bloody days. JUST PUT UP THE FECKING TREE. What a palaver. It’s a Christmas tree. With 3 kids under 5 and a job I still managed to put mine up in about 2hrs when they were young. As they ‘helped’ me with the baubles and used them as footballs
*Actually no take that back, it’s up already. Been up days. Because everything is a pre record. The reveal is just for the gram. Taking longer than Oxford street lights 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my bloody days. JUST PUT UP THE FECKING TREE. What a palaver. It’s a Christmas tree. With 3 kids under 5 and a job I still managed to put mine up in about 2hrs when they were young. As they ‘helped’ me with the baubles and used them as footballs
*Actually no take that back, it’s up already. Been up days. Because everything is a pre record. The reveal is just for the gram. Taking longer than Oxford street lights 🤦‍♀️
Surprised she hasn’t enlisted local celebrities Stacey Solomon an Joe Swash to do the light switch on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.