Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just catching up.. but does she actually clean anymore? And I mean, clean without it involving an AD? She does so little, and I can’t stand how she uses her child for content.
I don't think she ever really cleaned. Not what I would consider cleaning - nothing was ever really dirty.
Just flicked a duster about and wanted the tap

She doesn't use any products she used to, just the ones she's paid to use so it is all ads

Rip Paul the Pine

Reactions: 16
She does look older. If you over-Botox it turns you into the look of a stretched 40+ year old who no one can tell the real age of. It’s not just her, loads of them make themselves look 45 when they are 20 something, Becca Edwards for one. Her make up is also really harsh which doesn’t help. People seem to think that looking old means seeing wrinkles and so must stop them from forming, well all the surgery and fillers do is zone you into the 40 age bracket faster. Botox wasn’t meant for people who DONT NEED IT, it was meant for you when you are 45-50 to make you look 40 again. Remember what happened to Courtney Cox? She regretted that!

I’m 40, have had no work done and get told I look my age or younger. Most people think Sophie is older than she is. I’m not being horrible. She doesn’t need Botox and fillers and was attractive before, I posted a photo a few threads back of old Soph who looked stunning. Now she is all angular and looks like a cast member of the Real Housewife’s who never age

“I don’t have room to buy Ronnie a straw reindeer that he wants but I have enough room to buy myself a nutcracker, post box, decorations from the £1 place in meadows in Chelmsford and some giant candy canes all things that I WANT”

That’s all I’m hearing...anyone else???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Lastest poll asking about the candy canes, equals tree is already up and done and the candy canes are on🤔🎄

Loads of newly gifted lounge sets from Tesco for her to model - lovely 🙄

Honestly, I don't get lounge sets. There is never a day when I don't need to leave my home because I have a bloody big dog and she needs to be walked. I get up, get dressed and stay in those clothes until I get ready for bed. It wouldn't occur to me to put something different on to sit around the house for a few hours. All those extra clothes to wash - I'm obviously too tight with the washing powder 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
I think for the new members who are slightly concerned about how we pull Mrs Hinch apart for the smallest of things, they need to stop getting hung up on the minor details and our sick (but funny) sense of humour, and maybe take a look at the bigger picture. In fact take a read of her wiki page, that would be a good place to start and may help you when you choose to defend her (which is your right BTW)

We joke a lot on here and pick apart the smallest of things, but that is because long long ago we had seen through her lies and we all look at the bigger picture and the repercussions of that on her followers who idolise her.

She is a dangerous, cold, calculating saleswoman and she really does need to be stopped as she is so toxic for those members of society who maybe are of a lesser intelligence, or could be vulnerable for many many different reasons, who are less financially affluent than some, those who are maybe insecure about their parenting skills - the list goes on

She portrays herself to be "just like you" yet she lives a life that is unrealistic and unattainable and that is so damaging. But what is the most sickening is that she knows this and she planned to do this from day one.

So yes, we pull her apart, and yes we poke fun, but on the whole we are doing this as we feel she is not a nice person right through to her core

I couldn’t find any wiki page for her x

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20201130_120628_com.instagram.android.jpg

My ABSOLUTE favourite oversight from when I was a fan is the fact that her bleeping mirror that was gifted has massive S monogrammed into the top!!!!!

What the HELL????? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Showing us her ‘faves’ as she put it, I reckon she is trying to imitate ‘frankies faves’ that Frankie Bridge does.

Reactions: 3
F9E9A640-EF68-43B9-872D-229DC60268DC.png
well you know what??! It is deserved!! This is what you get for taking a baby out mid pandemic when both parents are stay at home parents.
But tbh I think this is a Bellshill story that didn't happen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So he was Ronnie McGuigan and giving her a well deserved bunch of fives yesterday, and today she thinks putting potential weapons on the Xmas tree might be a good idea.
Tomorrow's episode will be him being Obe -Ron Kenobi. Go on son 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s photoshopped around her stomach. You can tell by the top left picture, look at the bedside cabinet legs compared with the one directly below it! She’s pregnant I bet!
Is it not possible to photoshop yourself with a washboard stomach for any other reason than concealing pregnancy?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really dislike the pregnancy speculation that always pops up, who gives an absolute duck if she decides to procreate another money maker. Move on don’t give her the satisfaction

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh god she’s going to do a candy cane tree isn’t she. I’ve done a candy cane tree.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
mine was up first, I did it Saturday.
I've got one too🤣 mines up since Thursday, looked lovely at first but my daughter keeps attacking it. So everything is thrown on at this stage

Reactions: 2
She's looking old 👵

Those cosmetic procedures are doing nothing for her.
Sometimes when I look at her I can’t believe she’s only a few months older than me. I think cosmetic procedures can actually end up making people look older than their years if they overdo it. She definitely has them, don’t care what her or Ma Barker say. It’s obvious when you look at her plasticy waxy face!

Reactions: 10
I've got one too🤣 mines up since Thursday, looked lovely at first but my daughter keeps attacking it. So everything is thrown on at this stage
I hope she’s just stuck a few candy canes in and not gone all out! She hates colour why, why would she do this?!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really dislike the pregnancy speculation that always pops up, who gives an absolute duck if she decides to procreate another money maker. Move on don’t give her the satisfaction
Totally agree. I’m not interested in the one she’s got now, couldn’t care less if she has another.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.