Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 329309

I'd also like to know where the EXTREMELY expensive blanket went too....
I don’t know why but my eyes leapt to ‘chunky knit ladies head’ and I was thinking what the feck is one of those? 😳. I think it’s maybe because I saw an ad for a ‘ladies prosthetic lower leg with American tan tights effect and Hush Puppy shoe’ (yes, just the one) and I was thinking of artificial bits😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Billie Faiers wanabe
Her face looks old. A lot of women in Dubai where I live look like this from all the fillers etc. My hairdresser is in her mid 20s and has it all done. I think you end up looking haggard. I think she’s naturally very pretty, just ruining her face and skin with all the nonsense,

Reactions: 20
I just wondered if any of you nusty lot have kids abroad? Im wrapping presents to send and cant see for tears 😭 I’d give anything to see them at Christmas . I can’t even look at her pish this morning. I need to splash my face I look like I’ve been slapped by Ronners! 😂
You have my sympathies, my son went to teach in Milan Sept 2019, it was a big leap of faith for him(big mental health issues) and all was going well until after Feb half term when Italy went into lockdown. He lives alone and I’ve been so worried but he can’t get back for Christmas. But he teaches in an international school so there‘s lots of people in the same boat so they’ll muck in together. He just wants Cadbury’s choc and Yorkshire tea bags 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shame did the person asking where the rave thread is delete their account? Too lonely over there
Back to the manic hinch Facebook groups you go, I think they’d feel more at home

Reactions: 11
I get asked id occasionally still,no way she does,smoking and stress has aged her.im sure you dont
I did actually get asked for ID for mulled wine in Asda yesterday. Then asked to remove my mask.. then to confirm my DOB so I’m going to take that as a compliment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have one afternoon/evening off from Hinch and Tattle (I was too busy putting up Xmas decorations and drinking Baileys) and I’ve missed old Rondog turning into Essex’s version of Tyson Fury 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m just catching up.. but does she actually clean anymore? And I mean, clean without it involving an AD? She does so little, and I can’t stand how she uses her child for content.

Reactions: 20
You have my sympathies, my son went to teach in Milan Sept 2019, it was a big leap of faith for him(big mental health issues) and all was going well until after Feb half term when Italy went into lockdown. He lives alone and I’ve been so worried but he can’t get back for Christmas. But he teaches in an international school so there‘s lots of people in the same boat so they’ll muck in together. He just wants Cadbury’s choc and Yorkshire tea bags 🙂
Awe thats tough too isn’t it 😕 glad he has company though, that must make you feel better! I’ve also got teabags and Cadburys chocolate in 😂 Im sure I'm not alone, I think the auld hormones are raging this morning! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just wondered if any of you nusty lot have kids abroad? Im wrapping presents to send and cant see for tears 😭 I’d give anything to see them at Christmas . I can’t even look at her pish this morning. I need to splash my face I look like I’ve been slapped by Ronners! 😂
We haven’t been home to the uk to see my mum since Summer 2019, due to COVID. We have a huge family who are going to be astonished that my kids are now huge teenagers. They have grown about a foot each. Best wishes to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh god she’s going to do a candy cane tree isn’t she. I’ve done a candy cane tree.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
mine was up first, I did it Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.