Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's sad really, they're only small for a very short time. There's no way I'd let my 18mth old choose her outfit. 1. She would probably throw all the clothes out the wardrobe.
2. She probably wouldn't choose an actual outfit🤣 probably socks and nothing else.
Mine would choose 2 pairs of tights as a scarf one slipper a teddy, book and socks probably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Video screenshot and picture they look like different colours even her hair is different due to the filter
Plus we are the same age she really looks older compared to me and my friends k get everyone ages but 30 she really does look 40+
Ahhhh no that’s unfair she doesn’t look 40+ come on.... fair is fair and she looks lovely and so what she’s got a filter on?? Everyone uses filters and lighting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see that gifted thesaurus hasn’t materialised yet. She Larfs it, it’s amazing 😂 duck me! Surely with these wooden voice overs, Gleam could write her a more descriptive script 🤷‍♀️ I feel I loose brain cells everytime I listen to the daft bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhhh no that’s unfair she doesn’t look 40+ come on.... fair is fair and she looks lovely and so what she’s got a filter on?? Everyone uses filters and lighting
She does look older and yes everyone does but jot when trying to advertise something n make it look a different colour.everyone says she looks older n here's just my thoughts on it

Reactions: 14
Well I never thought I would see the day but I think I am about to stick up for soph? (Shudder). I think she is showing all these horrific home creation presents to people to possibly show that you don’t have to spend money to give presents this year? Although she does happily ram swipe ups down our throats still.

ok I’ll stop now. Let normal service resume.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really does though, not even saying it to be mean. I’m 32 and she looks a good ten years older than me. It’s because she’s had a lot of work done and fillers etc, to me that look always ages women.

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20201130_115636_com.instagram.android.jpg

Look at all thees gifted items guysz
I wonder if she still has the vinyl quote somewhere in the house? Or did she cover it with the gifted wallpaper. I think we all know the answer HUN
Screenshot_20201130_122316_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is you all saw her admit to it on social media, whether it was her page or not, I’m sure others could see this too. Some of her fans commented back on what she was saying. My 18 month old batters me when I try & change his nappy 🤣 and I’m very honest & open but the last thing you’ll see me do is post it on social media, like, who would?
But she could talk about it on her stories couldn’t she? Rather than pretend everything’s perfect
You should ask yourself why she says it on someone else’s page and not her own

Reactions: 8
Yeah what a perfect time to get people to buy some pointless boring clothing range that costs a fortune , to some who don’t have a job anymore and are struggling to put food on their table and she’s blabbing about how fabz these are oh their so soft bla bla bla , to spend over £20/£30 on 1 clothing that amount can get some amount of food to some people.....she really doesn’t give a duck about others doesn’t she 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
I actually felt really uncomfortable watching that advert. She’s painfully thin. Her legs are like sticks. Bones jutting out. On someone else I prob wouldn’t bat an eyelid but I actually feel GUILTY that we are all watching her play out this eating disorder online and can’t do anything to stop it.

There’s also a part of me - the part of me that has my own demons - that looks at her and thinks ok if I just eat mugshots like her I could be that thin too.

It’s so dangerous. The whole thing is just dangerous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The only time I don’t mind her pre record is for adverts as they need to be done in advance and signed off especially with this manic duck up as she gets so much wrong. Ok surprise some of them do get signed off though they are awful!!!!!

Reactions: 13
For someone who claims to be so uncomfortable with public attention, she sure does love advertising those clothes and looking at herself in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I missed a lot of last thread. But I've just gone back to look at the posts about Ronnie hitting her

Anyway this post has really pissed me off. I don't think it's right to just give in to every child tantrum and get them whatever they want. But to claim he couldn't have it as there's no room. Is she for real? The amount of utter tat she has in that house of hers. Funny how she always finds room for more baskets or make up pallets (even though she doesn't know anything about make up and is still learning guys 🤥)
She’s making him out to be RonRonWithTheAsboKraycliffe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.