Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand that messy elf anyway 😤 surely once she realises on day 1 that Ron doesn’t give a tit she won’t have the motivation to keep doing things with it every day
She will for The Gram and the content. Let’s be honest that’s the whole reason she’s doing it.

Reactions: 10
Inch has lost followers too, I think people are starting to see through them
I have to admit, that I've been using my lockdown time wisely by reporting tons of her bought, Chinese followers as spam. It may not make a dent, but it made me happy. And isn't that what matters the most? 😊😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder why she’s stopped showing us her crappy lunch is it because she’s not been offered any business with any big companies relevant to food and now she’s onto showing us fashion hoping to land a deal with tesco or primark or something

Reactions: 15
I’m calling bingo on hefty Henry having his own advent calendar! Remember last year when someone called her out for him being overweight and she went on that rant about ‘who doesn’t put on weight over Christmas’

He’s a bleeping dog you villain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what I hate about her I don’t care about her generic, just like everyone else’s tree its what she said underneath that’s annoying
What has she done during lockdown 🤔
Faked a food bank drop off
Shoved some clothes into the clothes bank and managed to make a pigs ear of that
Went on lots of expensive breaks
Bagged a couple of advertising gigs Tesco/Ariel
Waffled on This Morning
Waffled on Loose Women
Talked about her book 24/7
Posted ineffectual inspirational quotes
Discovered Jus Rol got free stuff off them
But apparently this shite has ‘saved’ people during lockdown 😐
Thank you for reminding me about the clothes bank fiasco, I’d forgotten about that! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I'm more worried about where Ron Ron is going play, she has taken away his space in favour of her chavvy tree
That is why he's got a playhouse. He'll be out in there until he needs to go into one of his many daily comas and the minute he wakes that's where he'll be, come rain or shine!

Reactions: 8
Gotta love RonnieRightHooks red pjs. Proper Victorian chic with their huge collars. Not forgetting the must have name monogram on the pocket
RonnieRightHooks! This has to be the best ever name! Along with Ronjonpottyfeet which I think was the work of @Spacemonkey1972 ! 😂😂 xx

My God, I'm so annoyed, all this, " oh it's been a hard year, we are in this together, blah blah blah"

No we actually aren't, Soph, we don't all live in this fantasy world, some of us have actually been through hell, for instance, this year my husband was fighting for his life and ended up having a massive op in feb that saved his life, and guess what Soph, i stood in my doorway at 5am on the day of the op, deciding that if didn't make it, i didn't want to be on this planet, so Soph were you there? No?!?
Covid hit,
My hb 97 year old nan died in a care home of covid, alone, no family, been through that Soph? No.
During covid my in laws all stopped talking to my hb, meaning we have been 120 miles away from any support, so i struggled being a carer for my husband without any support, can you relate Soph? No.
My brother is threatening suicide every night, relate Soph, No!
To top of my story, we can have children, but we have a dog, few days ago he was diagnosed with a lung disease that is incurable, but we can't even afford the medication to keep him stable.
You'll be ok Soph with your 24k ads, not a struggle in sight.
Please don't say we are all in this together blah blah blah, you wouldn't survive a day in my life.
💕💕💕 no words I have can make you feel better, but please don't ever feel alone while we're all here for you to talk to. You must be an incredibly strong person to cope with everything you're going through right now even if you don't always feel it. Sending you much love. Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon she'll do the elf thing for a little while, get bored, then suddenly have more days off so she avoids doing them. Or she's already pre-recorded all of them in October and she's just uploading them now.

• Haha
I reckon she'll do the elf thing for a little while, get bored, then suddenly have more days off so she avoids doing them. Or she's already pre-recorded all of them in October and she's just uploading them now.
She’ll do one or two, then it will all be uploaded on to Jaymeeees insta page to boost his following and up his engagement, she’ll simply just repost his post. Cop out cow, she has no imagination

That dog is so fat it can't even sit properly, why are it's legs all splayed out like that?
Classic sign of hip dysplasia. You'll notice he also sits on one hip with both legs to the side, which is also a classic sign.

Cockers are susceptible to it, it can't be avoided as its genetics, but it can be managed.
My GSD (who are also susceptible) has it very bad in one hip, to the point that the vet saw on the xrays that she barely has a hip socket, the other side is also bad but not as bad.
It can be managed with a good diet, never letting them get overweight and giving them regular exercise, plus supplements to aid the joint.

She obviously does none of the above though!

• Sad
That is why he's got a playhouse. He'll be out in there until he needs to go into one of his many daily comas and the minute he wakes that's where he'll be, come rain or shine!
What you talking about? She’s probably got a bed out there for him as well. He’s out there 9-5 each day whilst Mummmmaaaazzzz works. Unless of course she needs to drag him in for 5 minutes for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's not going to miss a trick with the elf on the shelf is she? She'll have lots of content and loads of opportunities to promote cleaning products to use on the mess. What was she shoving into the pockets of the advent calendar? They looked like lumps of coal!

• Haha
The 'Santa stop here' sign has actually upset me.

"For Ronnie and HENRY". Henry is a DOG!!!

I feel so sad for that little boy. He can be #gifted all the toys and personalised tat in the world but it will never compensate for a mother's love.

Yes, I'm sure she loves him but that little boy shouldn't have to expect to be treated like the family pet. I would say treated the same but I fear she actually treats Henry better.

For as long as Ronnie is the only child, shouldn't Christmas be all about him? 🥺

Reactions: 28
There's some activity on the rave thread.. Account created 20mins ago, is that you hunch?? Come join us on this side where you can have an opinion without fear of blocking or hate!
Just living her best life...

yeah cause she gets everything for free and doesn’t have to do anything 🤣

Reactions: 5
I really do think the vet said “thats great he’s lost some weight, keep up the good work” and all Soph heard was “he’s lost weight, duck the trolls, your dog is perfect, keep feeding him”

She overfeeds everyone around her, but herself, I just find that so odd 😕😕
I used to have a serious eating disorder. I over fed literally everyone around me to compensate. I’d be cooking all hours, had a full fridge constantly, I’d have friends over to dinner where I’d cook ridiculously over the top meals. Everything in my life was about food.
Did I eat it though? Did I duck.
I overcompensated by becoming a ‘feeder’ to everyone else in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The rolls on that dog. They should be ashamed of themselves letting him get like that View attachment 329981
I agree, for someone who claims to love that dog more than as much as her child , she is doing a very bad job as a pet owner. So irresponsible. One of my cats is a bit of a piggy and I’m ashamed to say that he got a bit chunky (not anywhere near that dog’s level of chunkiness). The vet told me that he might have diabetes if it continues and we had to get special food for him to help him lose weight and measure out his food to the gram for months so he can get back to a healthy weight. He is not a chubster anymore but as it turns out the extra weight has contributed for his luxating patella to get a few grades worse (->his knee was popping out), so he needed a very expensive operation and was on cage rest for nearly 2 months to recover from it. I just feel so bad because I can’t help but feel it was my responsibility to keep him healthy and I failed.
Fat pets aren’t cute like Zoph seems to think and she will see the repercussions of her lack of care. I know money isn’t a problem for her and she won’t mind paying thousands and thousands for vet bills but surely if she loves that dog as much as she claims she does, she would be devastated to make him suffer like that.
anyway rant over...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.