Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you just know elf on the shelf is going to replace ron and hen sat on the doctor's waiting room seats every morning šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
December to remember?
Not being funny but come the 1st of January 2021 I never want to think about this year again. Who wants to remember a year we spent away from families and the most significant part of the year which is Christmas, we also had to stay apart from family. I will make the effort for my kids and make it as normal and as memorable for them, I mean they are to little after all to understand the enormous amount of pressure this whole year has been and how much of a toll its taken on me and I am sure others mentally and emotionally. As for wanting to remember it? Hypnosis springs to mind.

Reactions: 26
She's late this morning. She's getting everyone strategically placed for the gram. It must be exhausting living with her!

Reactions: 12
December to remember?
Not being funny but come the 1st of January 2021 I never want to think about this year again. Who wants to remember a year we spent away from families and the most significant part of the year which is Christmas, we also had to stay apart from family. I will make the effort for my kids and make it as normal and as memorable for them, I mean they are to little after all to understand the enormous amount of pressure this whole year has been and how much of a toll its taken on me and I am sure others mentally and emotionally. As for wanting to remember it? Hypnosis springs to mind.
I've never posted before only lurked, but I was pushed over the edge this morning and came here to say this. People havenā€™t seen family in months. I have relatives who have been shielding since March. I still donā€™t know which family I can see over Christmas. My anxiety has been off the charts. But perfect prissy pants with her disregard for lockdown rules and inability to acknowledge anyone has been struggling says make it one to remember. Happy December guys, Deck the Halls with Sophieā€™s bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've never posted before only lurked, but I was pushed over the edge this morning and came here to say this. People havenā€™t seen family in months. I have relatives who have been shielding since March. I still donā€™t know which family I can see over Christmas. My anxiety has been off the charts. But perfect prissy pants with her disregard for lockdown rules and inability to acknowledge anyone has been struggling says make it one to remember. Happy December guys, Deck the Halls with Sophieā€™s bullshit.
Exactly this. According to her and her stories this year shes had a year like every other. Holidays, expensive purchases, TV appearances and in one of the most historical years we have seen in our life time, she brought out a book all about her! Made more money than most will see in a life time and flaunted her wealth across Instagram. Yet the rest of us? Had a pretty crappy year and until the vaccine comes out, will continue to miss our loved ones daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have no idea why sheā€™s doing elf on the shelf, Ronnie is so disinterested in anything she does anyway so I donā€™t think a pissing elf will make much difference this year.

lots of influencers and celebs are being gifted entire packages of elf stuff so sheā€™s probably gonna be on the beg for one too...
Or sheā€™s already got it and it lining up her ad.

Didnā€™t someone on here say she had seen a Dr Beckman parcel being sent to her?
Havenā€™t seen that yet...

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m calling bingo on hefty Henry having his own advent calendar! Remember last year when someone called her out for him being overweight and she went on that rant about ā€˜who doesnā€™t put on weight over Christmasā€™

Heā€™s a bleeping dog you villain.
Oh he had we saw it last night šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Classic sign of hip dysplasia. You'll notice he also sits on one hip with both legs to the side, which is also a classic sign.

Cockers are susceptible to it, it can't be avoided as its genetics, but it can be managed.
My GSD (who are also susceptible) has it very bad in one hip, to the point that the vet saw on the xrays that she barely has a hip socket, the other side is also bad but not as bad.
It can be managed with a good diet, never letting them get overweight and giving them regular exercise, plus supplements to aid the joint.

She obviously does none of the above though!
Poor thing, it must be so painful. I'm a human with knee arthritis and it hurts so much sometimes, it makes me want to cry but he can't express that. I also lost 4 stone when it was diagnosed and that has deffo helped, and now I've put a little bit back (who doesn't gain a little autumn weight amirite? šŸ¤£) I can feel it again more.

Reactions: 7
duck off as if sheā€™s done an elf for that kid who doesnā€™t even know how to say a single word- itā€™s literally all for her. Did mamayahoo keep her in a locked cupboard as a child? Did she not have a childhood so sheā€™s making one now? Or is she just a bleeping self centred ballbag?
Lets face it shes got duck all else to do. Lot of bollox.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s actually attractive! Itā€™s whoever is doing them fillers needs bloody sacking, itā€™s really bad! Sheā€™s got plenty of money; maybe sheā€™ll ā€œnot read tattleā€ and think about getting a doctor to do them. Iā€™m getting some filler in my mouth lines and 0.5 in my lips in January but going to a doctor... only person id ever let near my face! Or an experienced nurse

I agree. I think she looks a good 10 years older most of the time. On a good day, maybe 35 šŸ˜¬šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Ron just LOVES him
In other words, duck off tattlešŸ˜‚
But has not read here since circa 1st century BC

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that sign says santa stop here for Ronnie and Henry! How is Ronnie going to feel when he is older and realises he is treated the same as the family
Dog ffs. Donā€™t get me wrong I know dogs are part of the family but you donā€™t have them on the same level as your child! That poor boy
And Mr Hinch needs to fuckin grow a pair, if my husband acted the way he is , posting our Christmas tree saying how amazing it looks his mates and his own family would rip the arse out of him! Morons!

Reactions: 14
Ron just loves it, does he? Canā€™t help but notice how thereā€™s no photo or recording of him just loving it. Probably had a quick look at it & then moved on, because heā€™s far too young to understand what the duck it is!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.