Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Tesco’s was the only place to buy stuff in the small town when my kids were babies and toddlers. I got work stuff there, Christmas jumpers everything- it’s all fine)

it’s very embarrassing that she’s proudly modelling those white Tesco leisure suits like she’s in Kay’s catalogue. She looks like Katie Price in her endless tracksuits. I don’t even mind Katie Price that much- she owns it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is this tree taking so long. She’s probably crying with anxiety like last year because she felt so anxious to post a grid post of her tree because it wasn’t ‘perfect’.. but it was okay because it was ‘perfect’ to them. duck sake 🙄 imagine caring so much what others think that it takes you days to do your tree and take the perfect photo of YOUR Christmas tree 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She would be calling Jaymee a troll, straight on the blower to mad barker to “sort him out”
Edit to say she would never of been my mate, would of given her home truths long ago
Yea, she’d have said that’s it Jaymee ! you’re blocked! Now where’s me ma and MY bitty? 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree with this. Compared to other insta huns children (cough SS), Ronaldo is clean, loved and goes to bed properly at a normal time. I think that they have the potential to be really good parents.
I speak from experience as someone who was sinking in PND as she displays her perfect life and perfect 'by the book baby'. It rubs people up the wrong way that she has given the impression for 18 months that she has the perfect child who sleeps for 8 hours a day, 13 hours a night and eats whatever creation she sticks in front of him. IT'S FAKE AND ENTIRELY HER OWN DOING. Children are hard work, wonderful but hard work.

I just wish she were more honest. But then that would fit with her fake, grey, insta-perfect life would it.
This is it, isn’t it? Ronnie is clearly well cared for, well fed, bathed and loved, yet on top of that, we have to all pretend he is, apart from minor issues that are recealed for engagement purposes only. perfectly behaved? It just doesn’t wash and it certainly doesn’t help anyone who is struggling a bit to think they’re doing something wrong because their little one isn’t as perfect as Ronaldo.

Reactions: 13
Why is this tree taking so long. She’s probably crying with anxiety like last year because she felt so anxious to post a grid post of her tree because it wasn’t ‘perfect’.. but it was okay because it was ‘perfect’ to them. duck sake 🙄 imagine caring so much what others think that it takes you days to do your tree and take the perfect photo of YOUR Christmas tree 🤦🏼‍♀️
She's still learning guyzzzzzz 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I think if she was going to reveal she would have done it by now today. Matching jumpers etc. She’s got until 7pm. Like shady says she’s holding out for December 1st.

Reactions: 13
Hahahaha hahaha hahahaha haha haha hahaha hahaha haha hahahahahaha

Just realised I'm Kate to the party but.... Hahahahahahahah
Do you think people are finally waking up to her first class wankery and self absorption 😂😂

• Heart
First time ever posting ! And might have been said already but the tree upstairs that no one sees is a balsamhill tree ! The most expensive ones ever. Why for a tree that no one sees. Then Ron picking his clothes you can see they've already been picked for him as they're already sticking up. Of course he's going to pick the things sticking out

Reactions: 21
Waiting for Ronnie Kraycliffe to start taking out those expensive glass baubles on that gifted balsam hills tree like me eating chicken balls at a Chinese buffet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha! Wonder how heavy he will come come Easter 2021?
I wondering if that poor doggo will even be still around come Easter 2021. Surely she can see it’s not healthy for the dog to weigh more than her?

Reactions: 7
Waiting for Ronnie Kraycliffe to start taking out those expensive glass baubles on that gifted balsam hills tree like me eating chicken balls at a Chinese buffet 😂😂
Oh golly lolly I miss my family’s favorite Chinese buffet. Their burned/bourbon chicken? 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My husband bought one of those Spiced Apple air fresheners the other day. I woke up in the night with a massive migraine from the smell 🤢He threw it in the outside bin, and we left the bathroom window open for the rest of the night to air out 🥶
I bought one and I can’t smell it! Spent £2.99 to smell air!

So that’s where my rubber gloves went! 😂

Reactions: 1
We’re going to get a full montage of the tree decorating with hallelujah playing over it aren’t we? It’s going to happen

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.