Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 days for that? The build up for a bland, white and silver tree. Does she realise that she has a little boy who would be buzzing to see some colour, some tacky light up decorations? Not everything has to be insta perfect.

here is my wee tacky Christmas corner. And Itell you what guyyyyzzzzzzzzz. I absolutely laaaaaav ittttTTT!’
2F707FB1-0B85-44C3-AFCA-F8F3A5A10DAD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 329741This year has been scary, emotional and confusing???

No, you’ve had BBQ’s and extravagant family holidays more than once (Dorset, Disney and Kent ring any bells?), takeaways with your family during lockdown, Ma round at the drop of a hat even during lockdown, a birthday party for your son with everyone around, trips out to the seafront and prom, you’ve been in a position to spend probably over £30k on home improvements this year, you’ve had Jamie there to support you the whole time, you’ve not had to worry once about paying your bills or dying alone, you’re clearly very anxious at the prospect of catching covid seeing as you drag your baby to tesco and home bargains multiple times a week, you are in such a privileged position, you could do so much good, instead you post this patronising bullshit and make out as if this year has been the hardest year of your life. OWN. YOUR. DAMN. PRIVILEGE. Instead of posting this self absorbed crap and making your sheep believe that you understand for a second what they’ve been through this year.

I’ve never once been this angry over a sodding Christmas tree 🤬😂
Exactly this.
Had about as much as I can take with the perfect insta-Christmas posts and ‘we’re all in this together’ bollocks.
Could honestly cry. This has been the hardest year. And I’m so sick of people with so much privilege posting this tit online.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hate this tree with a passion. It reminds me of doilies

sorry Ron no play area for you now till 2021. He is probably relieved he doesn’t have to play with that take away shop for a couple of months

Ronnie hates getting dressed cos she changes him 6 times a day

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You just know that in a few days time, a glut of parcels will appear under that tree for that fat smug wanker dog !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Underwhelming and wonky - it really took her two whole days to put that tree up?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate this tree with a passion. It reminds me of doilies

sorry Ron no play area for you now till 2021. He is probably relieved he doesn’t have to play with that take away shop for a couple of months

Ronnie hates getting dressed cos she changes him 6 times a day
She would have been better off buying one of those creepy reborn dolls to play dress up with, at least it would comply with being treated like a dolly.

Reactions: 13
Poor kids gonna get an absolute bollocking behind the scenes whenever he touches that tree. She even makes Christmas bland and dismal. Jesus

3 days for that? The build up for a bland, white and silver tree. Does she realise that she has a little boy who would be buzzing to see some colour, some tacky light up decorations? Not everything has to be insta perfect.

here is my wee tacky Christmas corner. And Itell you what guyyyyzzzzzzzzz. I absolutely laaaaaav ittttTTT!’View attachment 329769
Can I ask where your light up star is from please? It looks lovely and homely unlike Grinch's cold, bland tree 🙄.

Reactions: 11
Does that sign really say "Santa please stop for Ronnie and Henry?" 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just when I think she can't get any more ridiculous. I bleeping adored our GSD, we don't have children, so she was like my baby. But she was still a dog. She might have got a toy and some treats for Christmas, but we didn't have personalised signs made for her! She just thought "ooh treats" she didn't have a bleeping clue it was Christmas!

Reactions: 22
It’s filtered to duck. Them candy canes look almost black and white on what she’s posted but they were red and white on that poll pic.
Also them presents she wrapped last night are obviously just empty boxes to go underneath the tree? Who actually has the time? 🤦‍♀️
I’ve worked out the massive train track aswell, I bet she uses it as Ronnies boundary. Everything inside the track is off limits to poor Ron.

Reactions: 30

here is my wee tacky Christmas corner. And Itell you what guyyyyzzzzzzzzz. I absolutely laaaaaav ittttTTT!’View attachment 329769
Lovely. To me that’s Christmassy. I love turning off all my lights and just having the tree lights on. Me and mr monkey snuggled on couch, watching a b/w 40s film taking the piss out of each other to see how many chocs we can stuff in our mouths. Hinch n Inch don’t ever seem to do anything like that.
However I’m also conscious many are alone too. Which she never does

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry, Grammar Nazi Sazz is at it again. I know it’s a common mistake but I pick on her because because she wears a necklace saying she’s a no1 best selling author so I do it because I lavvvvvvvv itttttttt
5E5974E2-0CEA-42BC-B0E7-EA45D18E4893.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can I ask where your light up star is from please? It looks lovely and homely unlike Grinch's cold, bland tree 🙄.
Thank you! I got it in the sale last year at Next. It was originally £60 (which I would never have paid because I’m not insane) down to £20.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.