Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly how many changes of clothes has RonJonPacquiao had today? On here Iā€™ve seen denim shirt/chinos, then shirt/leggings. Then a black trackie? Then Christmas pjs. All the same day?? Or pre records?
Secondly why is that fat chicken strip ALWAYS in photos. Iā€™m a huge dog lover but PISS OFF!! Smug bastard
Thirdly Santa stop here for Henners? Again PISS OFF! Whatā€™s he gonna drop off. A diet book?
Lastly what a show off. That train? The gonks. The pretend pressies. Waited 2 days for this reveal? Meh 5/10. Seen much better

• Haha
Reactions: 49
C2815BD3-4A76-4514-AAB7-958935923DAF.jpeg
This year has been scary, emotional and confusing???

No, youā€™ve had BBQā€™s and extravagant family holidays more than once (Dorset, Disney and Kent ring any bells?), takeaways with your family during lockdown, Ma round at the drop of a hat even during lockdown, a birthday party for your son with everyone around, trips out to the seafront and prom, youā€™ve been in a position to spend probably over Ā£30k on home improvements this year, youā€™ve had Jamie there to support you the whole time, youā€™ve not had to worry once about paying your bills or dying alone, youā€™re clearly very anxious at the prospect of catching covid seeing as you drag your baby to tesco and home bargains multiple times a week, you are in such a privileged position, you could do so much good, instead you post this patronising bullshit and make out as if this year has been the hardest year of your life. OWN. YOUR. DAMN. PRIVILEGE. Instead of posting this self absorbed crap and making your sheep believe that you understand for a second what theyā€™ve been through this year.

Iā€™ve never once been this angry over a sodding Christmas tree šŸ¤¬šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 94
That is the most chavvy looking tree i have ever seen, what is up with those candy canes? 100% Ronnie will be running round slapping mummaz round the head with them, then we'll get a sitting on the stairs crying video about how naughty he has been and how she can't cope šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's nothing special is it? Those photos and stories are filtered to hell to add any glimmer of colour and the candy canes are too big, poking out like Captian Hook's arm everywhere! The only colourful thing on there is Ronalongadingdong's pyjamas! I don't know to this day what bloody gonks have to do with Christmas but they're definitely right at home there with the two gonks who've dicked about with that tree for days on end! and what the duck is a Hinch tree? šŸ˜µ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
whatā€™s Henry going to get other than food to make him more fat?? He doesnā€™t have any toys, weā€™ve seen that!
Maybe he'll be treated to some posh ham without any windows and crunky bits in it šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im sorry if this is off topic, but has anyone seen the 40 year old virgin when at the beginning he decides to have some ā€œalone timeā€ and thereā€™s a montage of him lighting candles and prepping his room, turning the photo round (lol) whenever hinch does a montage I canā€™t think of anything else. Itā€™s so cheesy it hurts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wheres the straw reindeer thing? Did she delete it? I wish she'd stop with the mischievous music when showing Ronnie just doing normal toddler things, its so unfair on him.

She seriously needs help if she is hearing people whispering about her and saying her name, sounds very concerning. Although more likely is she is just so narcissistic she has become completely delusional and thinks people are genuinely interested in her mundane little life.

She is also so thin. Her upper arm is the same thickness all the way up to her shoulder, she has no muscle definition at all. She must starve herself to look like that, she certainly doesn't look healthy. I have a friend who is very naturally slim but she still has muscles!
I feel like she may have had a mental breakdown... over the mast few weeks/ month her stories have seemed a bit off and different to the usual...

Reactions: 11
Those glass baubles around that little boy really give me so much anxiety. If they drop onto a hard floor theyā€™ll shatter and could scar him for life....and oh look, her tree is over a hard floor!!

Reactions: 15
The saddest thing about her big tree reveal (side note: imagine having so little to do with yourself you drag out putting the bleeping tree up for days) is that, as hideous as the tree is, itā€™s an opportunity for a nice family photo in front of their tree.

But no, our Zoph couldnā€™t do that. Instead she has her fat dog and son who looks like a middle aged geezer down the local who would feel you up when you were 17 pose on opposite ends of the room even though theyā€™re best friendzzz guyyyzzzz. No sign of Old Vesticles.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ron has the same clothes he had on yesterday or was it the day before? Another pre record

Reactions: 14
I really hope Ronnie doesn't get into loads of trouble now that their Empire State Building of a Christmas tree is up. He'll be fascinated by it because he's never seen anything like it before so naturally because he's only a toddler, he'll be drawn to the sparkles, baubles and lights and all the other ornaments on it. Like all toddlers, he'll touch things on it, doubtless knock a few things off and if he hasn't all ready picked the train carriages up, he will do! No way will be accept "Don't touch" just the once and never touch any of it again and I can imagine Grinch is going to get really frustrated and angry with him. If that's the case I sincerely hope Jimmers is man enough to tell her what a ridiculous idea such an elaborate tree is with a toddler on the loose!
Well she couldnā€™t stop him in the garden centre!! But at home is different she only has to tell him once šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 329741This year has been scary, emotional and confusing???

No, youā€™ve had BBQā€™s and extravagant family holidays more than once (Dorset, Disney and Kent ring any bells?), takeaways with your family during lockdown, Ma round at the drop of a hat even during lockdown, a birthday party for your son with everyone around, trips out to the seafront and prom, youā€™ve been in a position to spend probably over Ā£30k on home improvements this year, youā€™ve had Jamie there to support you the whole time, youā€™ve not had to worry once about paying your bills or dying alone, youā€™re clearly very anxious at the prospect of catching covid seeing as you drag your baby to tesco and home bargains multiple times a week, you are in such a privileged position, you could do so much good, instead you post this patronising bullshit and make out as if this year has been the hardest year of your life. OWN. YOUR. DAMN. PRIVILEGE. Instead of posting this self absorbed crap and making your sheep believe that you understand for a second what theyā€™ve been through this year.

Iā€™ve never once been this angry over a sodding Christmas tree šŸ¤¬šŸ˜‚
This. 100% this šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Nothing changed for her. In fact things got better and she carried on as normal as if 2020 wasnā€™t happening. This year for me personally has been a ballache. I had a stroke, lost my sight and am now registered blind, had no aftercare due to covid so no physio means permanent left side weak.
Nationally and globally itā€™s been covid. Death, financial ruin, jobs lost, hospitals full, carers ragged etc.
And here comes herself. La de da. Look at my tree peasants. I can afford tit. You canā€™t. Hahahaha. Now pay me. God Iā€™m so angry. I shouldnā€™t let her get to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
That tree definitely looks like Ronnie helped!
Poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.