Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my. 2 titles on the trot. I feel like a Disney princess. I’d like to thank my agent, my little driver, my cleaner, my nanny. Although I’m still waiting for my last thread reward. Dis-guz-ting 😤😤
Oh and Zophlo. Your tree is on the bloody wonk. She’s such a flipping gonk. Ron doesn’t touch. Aye and I’m the queen of Sheeba. Always over the top and always “perfect”. No wonder her followers struggle with mental health

Reactions: 25
Give Ron his dinner? I’m sure his dads more than capable 😂 and why does she care what I think. I hope you love it too? Not bleeping really. Couldn’t give a tit about your wonky landing tree 😂 but nice to see you need more validation from strangers

Ron soon got bored when he realised it doesn’t do anything? He won’t give a duck about his play house then a lump of wood with “sensory grass” jeez she chats some bollox.

Guess it explains why he’s not impressed by his mum. She doesn’t do anything!
That last sentence 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 9 year old still messes with my tree!!!!
I also feel like she's not put her main tree up because she's going to announce baby hinch number 2 with it just like she did last time!

Reactions: 3
My toddler is 27 months and I’ve only just got him a potty!!! Why is she buying one at such a young age when she doesn’t even bother with him now..or is that for Onslow to do?
Yes & lose her pampers wages 🤔

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is it on piss?
😂😂😂 it's totally on the piss! Oh and @Spacemonkey1972 thank you for making me spill my wine because I laughed so much at "portaloo there" in the last thread! Me and My AC55 had a row today and I'm in bed sulking but you really have made me laugh! Xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I think you're right. My boy is like a little tornado with everything else but he doesn't seem to care about the tree. I also think the whole "he doeant care if it doesn't so anything" seems like either a lie or maybe he doesn't have enough normal toys that dont "do anything". Sorry tattlers for my pissed off-ness. Just someone made an "under stimulated" comment and it touched a nerve. I worry about my son being bored all the time 😂
Exactly, she claims he’s just not interested but in my head I have visions of her rocking in the corner screaming JAYYYMAY HE’S TOUCHING MY STUFF AGAIN, TELL HIM TO STOP.😂

Don’t apologise, you’re allowed to disagree! Something about Ronnie just seems sad but I’m sure that’s more to do with the edited life she chooses to show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Toilet training a child at a year and a half old?

oh duck off sophie-I have 6,not one was potty trained (on normal potties from boots) until they hit 3 years (ok my daughter at a week shy of 3)

i rushed my son,under pressure from my mother (who makes mad ma look normal) and it led to what felt like a lifetime of problems

he was still bed wetting at 15-the school nurse was worse than anyone I’ve ever met,the doctor refused to send us to the hospital,my mother just shoved him in pull ups and knackered any routine I tried to set up (he’d stay at hers every 3rd week) and it took me changing doctors 4 times until someone helped and he stopped

its just another stick to beat the mummy sheep with-let’s face it,in mad ma’s day
babies where held over newspaper until they weed and that was potty training in their day (my mother swears I was fully dry at 5 months-what bollocks)

id bet a weeks wages that there is money/freebies in claiming that Ron-dong is trained in the next month

silly cow
Sorry I don’t agree with this at all. We had a potty from 18 months and then started training at 20 months. Lockdown was helpful in our decision as it made it easier. And in fact she hated the potty and preferred to use a trainer seat on the toilet. she’s fully trained now at 27 months.
But as much as Im not a fan of Hinch, kids have different schedules so just as you ask not to shame mums who toilet train later, please don’t shame those that choose to move forward when our kids are interested earlier.

Reactions: 8
When did Christmas tree wicker baskets happen ? Watching Grinch and others IG stories where most have these under the tree.

Reactions: 5
Ermmm so Ron helped with the tree but then he was coming up the stairs saying let’s see?!?!

Reactions: 21
Well, the tree looks unbalanced and tit. Who has landing stockings? Of course with Ronnie plastered all over it 🤮
Guyyzzzzz the tree was a bit wonky (trace had a tantrum in the attic and stomped on it) so we bought (#gifted) a 20ft tree and put it in the garden next to Ronnie's (overpriced, bought on a whim) postbox and memorial bench.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That tree is giving me nightmares 🤢🙄 I have a serious pet peeve of overly decorated trees that you can hardly see any of the tree. 🤣

Reactions: 7
Imagine when Ronaldo’s old enough to answer her back and asks “Mum how will Santa know our stockings aren’t on the fireplace like ever other household in England and to bring our presents to the landing” and she realises how ridiculous she really is 😂
They won't live in Maldon when Ronaldo is old enough to ask about Santa Claus, they'll be living in Downton bastard Abbey and having Christmas stockings in the drawing room, gathered around an 8 feet Nordic pine, hand decorated by celestial beings with the rinds of fresh oranges and feather bleeping boas!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When did Christmas tree wicker baskets happen ? Watching Grinch and others IG stories where most have these under the tree.
we have one and I LARRVVE ITTT! In all seriousness it Is perfect for hiding the ugly water holding tree stand we use on our real tree

Reactions: 2
Kate to the party but.. my son was his age last year and this was my tree at first and how it ended up 😂 he bloody loved those decorations and it didn’t matter what I said or did he wouldn’t stop playing with the baubles. It would make her so much more relatable if she told the truth 🙄
We had a new sofa a few weeks ago and found the majority of our baubles under the old sofa!! Ive got 5 cats and 2 under 3 years old!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I arrived early to collect my then 4 year old (now 37 )from playgroup to see him careering around the village hall in a Cozy Coupe, crashing into another child and shouting ‘bleeping drivers’ 😂😳😂😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.