Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when we were all speculating on Ronnies Xmas present and most of us said electronic ride on. Well she’s just started following Outdoor Toys and look at their grid. Will it be the tractor, the digger or the Range Rover type car?
A secret Audi 😂 Range Rover or lambo I’m guessing so his brother can ride shot gun and the rest don’t really go with her vein status!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interested to know how she earns so much per insta post. Surely if her followers could see how much she earned they would see right through her?

Reactions: 7
Interested to know how she earns so much per insta post. Surely if her followers could see how much she earned they would see right through her?
I reckon they would defend it. "Soph deserves more money for 10 minutes work than I earn per year. Shes so down to earth and wonderful"

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why does everything have to be about her and what she likes? I never heard of that tit and doubt Ron will give a shot stick paw patrol on ffs or Peppa pig! Stop trying to force your crap on to him!!
I grew up with roald dahl being my all time favourite even to this day as almost 40 it takes me back to my happy childhood days. My father encouraged this and I saw stage shows of the witches the bfg he sadly passed away very early on years
of age 59 before I got the hat trick of bfg the witches and Matilda which I had planned for this year .

I’ve not forced that upon my children that was a childhood love of mine and as being an adult I see it’s different days now I don’t force my loves from days gone by on my kids ! The same as my parents didn’t to me! We need to make our own likes and dislikes in life , no influence, not because it looks good for the gram or tiktok or Facebook let people live and enjoy just being them. Allow them to feel there own opinions , allow them to be little shits let’s accept it they all are , don’t film it for the gram respect your child enough to show them privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haaaaa you just reminded me of a meme I had. Wanted to print it on a card for my neighbour she’s an absolute prick!! Your right could pop it in the postbox 😂 View attachment 327705
Love it. @fannysjohnny when you go posting your letter to Santa (Astro spy) can you post this? 😂 oh and wear a disguise because of the door camera, maybe go on a Thursday and dress as a cleaner you’ll fit right in.

Remember when we were all speculating on Ronnies Xmas present and most of us said electronic ride on. Well she’s just started following Outdoor Toys and look at their grid. Will it be the tractor, the digger or the Range Rover type car?
Range Rover like Daddies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon they would defend it. "Soph deserves more money for 10 minutes work than I earn per year. Shes so down to earth and wonderful"
Honestly it makes me sad that some people waste so much money trying to be like her. I see friends on my social media who follow her every move. I wish they could see her for what she is which is just a salesperson.

Honestly it makes me sad that some people waste so much money trying to be like her. I see friends on my social media who follow her every move. I wish they could see her for what she is which is just a salesperson.
I know! When I stopped "hinching" *cringe* I was so surprised by how few cleaning products I actually needed! I cant imagine what it's like now with all the swipe ups and the trips to b and m

Reactions: 11
Does Jamie seriously not get fed up with white and bleeping grey??????? Christmas is meant to be colourful. Her decorations are as drab as her life. Monochrome greys and silvers and white 🙄🙄🙄. Everything, every year......

The only colours Inch likes are these. What his wife earns.

money.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What is her obsession with forcing all her childhood faves onto Ronnie let him have his own favourites 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’ve never heard of it/them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyone else?
I've never heard of this so did a quick search.

It was released in the states in 1985.. soph wasn't born till 1990. Remember back in the 80s onwards we have to wait ages for anything new to be released . So give it give a few years to reach here. Soph is born. When did she watch this ? When she was a 10 circa 2000? Still doesn't make sense. Unless Mad Freda found it in the bargain basket ???

Reactions: 13
We really should stop giving her ideas tattle 🙈

Reactions: 6
I've never heard of this so did a quick search.

It was released in the states in 1985.. soph wasn't born till 1990. Remember back in the 80s onwards we have to wait ages for anything new to be released . So give it give a few years to reach here. Soph is born. When did she watch this ? When she was a 10 circa 2000? Still doesn't make sense. Unless Mad Freda found it in the bargain basket ???
I feel like a lot of us have childhood faves that aren't from our actual childhoods. Like snow white is from the 1930s

• Heart
Haven't caught up since last thread but did the one investigating the turf dilemma see the actual muddy grass yesterday? When Hinch put the light up reindeer on the lawn.

We really should stop giving her ideas tattle 🙈
Definitely tractor []

Reactions: 1
The slow pan of the living room was clearly for our benefit after someone spotted one of those light up stars in the background of the photo that “small business” posted of the tree ornament they had sent to Grinch.
I don’t watch strictly, can anyone confirm if that snippet on the tele was from this weeks show?
If not her tree is 100% already up.
Yes, that was tonight’s Strictly

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.