Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so trying to emulate being a WAG or a real celebrity who has these decorations. These look so much better around the doors to their mansions and not draped around the porch of an estate house!

Our village is doing a community switch on of lights at your own house on Sunday. Can you imagine if Zoph was involved - I think the electric would blow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For somebody who’s apparently had the paps outside her house, she’s not very good at disguising where she lives

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do we think after the grand switch on to welcome Christmas in maldonia, after 15 takes to get the perfect shots, rondog millionaires crying, inch is in the garage, tweaking the fuse box that’s about to give out, the dogs pissed up the postbox and sophlora queen of tack is laying under her blanket on the sofa uploading editing and now crying over the epic fail of the grand unveiling

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we think after the grand switch on to welcome Christmas in maldonia, after 15 takes to get the perfect shots, rondog millionaires crying, inch is in the garage, tweaking the fuse box that’s about to give out, the dogs pissed up the postbox and sophlora queen of tack is laying under her blanket on the sofa uploading editing and now crying over the epic fail of the grand unveiling
Laying on the kitchen floor in a heap of arms and legs, sobbing! Waiting for Jaymay to come and pick her up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got a nut cracker. He is lovely. But he’s a foot tall and was £5 from pound shhhhhhtretcher! That’s normal Soph! Not a bleeping life size one on a link detached in Maldon!
I’ve got one too
My girls call him nutty daddy cracker
He’s from Matalan
Used to have a day countdown but they play with it and lost one of the cubes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loving your screenshots of the tacky decorations! 🤣 What with the post box, nut cracker & all that Poppy Belle stuff, that’s got to be a good few hundreds worth of tat there!

Reactions: 3
Oh ffs how tacky can she be? In my eyes the postbox and nutcracker don’t work with the rest of it (they don’t match if you ask me). Her trees are probably up already. When do you think we will be treated to the big reveal?
imagine actually living next door to that! 🤢

Reactions: 15
It’s so sad that Ronnie just doesn’t want to hold her hand or be near her

my little girls give me tons of kisses, won’t let go of my hand or leave my side whenever I’m there regardless if my partner is too..
When I leave them to go to school or work they literally hug the life out of me and hold my hand to the gate blowing kisses

Can she not see what an empty life she has??

Reactions: 24
It’s so sad that Ronnie just doesn’t want to hold her hand or be near her

my little girls give me tons of kisses, won’t let go of my hand or leave my side whenever I’m there regardless if my partner is too..
When I leave them to go to school or work they literally hug the life out of me and hold my hand to the gate blowing kisses

Can she not see what an empty life she has??
I don’t understand how this doesn’t bring her down & make her feel like tit. I’ve always been my little boys number 1. He’s always adored me. Since Covid and Mr Peaches losing his job he was more on hand during lockdown 1 with school closures to do all the fun stuff and I was always working from home. Daddy became his go too for playing and fun. I felt awful. Like he didn’t love me anymore and like I was a terrible mum who just worked (a real job) every day. The other night he was being tucked in by daddy and I’d already kissed and cuddled him, and he said ‘I just want to go and give mummy a kiss and cuddle one more time’ and my heart could have burst. Why does she not feel like this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What the duck have poopybelles done?! Is it me or compared to their other ‘installations’ does hers look a bit tit? That wreath and the bauble placements, it looks like a child has put it together, as a keen crafter this whole house front offends me greatly. The white mesh things, correct me if I’m wrong but I think they are for structural support? Rather than being on show? They look like melon packaging

1B8ECD14-20DA-4500-9DAF-40E580C99451.jpeg
6C510C96-6B6E-4F6C-AAB9-4C41091CA611.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Because Zoph can't sell ice to the Eskimos ( inuits)

Is shark better than a dyson ? Looking at vaccums and can't decide which to buy?
I had 2 dysons - one corded, one cordless (I'm not made of money, we won it in a work Xmas raffle). Both tit.
Cant comment on a shark as not had one but just got a Hetty and I love it. £90 Hetty

Reactions: 7
I really wish a neighbour would come on. I remember Verity when I was a lurker, I really wanted to believe she was a real neighbour.
That Verity was a nutter 😂 so aggressive. I think she was a Hincher trying it on. Could have even been Hinch having a laugh. She’s weird like that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.