Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I see when Ron is looking at those decs she didn’t want to look at her or hold her hand his face was most animated when he was trying to get his dad outside

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Not sure if I’m bush to the party but I’m surprised she was allowed to put such a high fence up in her front garden, it’s usually 5ft max allowed. (I think I’m looking at the front here)
I don’t think it’s their fence. I think its probably is for another properties back garden. Coz thier side gate is a bit further back and is painted grey

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah, I understand that as a comfort thing being the last bottle to go. But seems a strange set of priorities to think giantess nutcracker is more important that teaching kid to drink out of cup. 🤷‍♀️

Poor Ronnie, was definitely trying to get dad outside. 😔
Her priorities are all wrong In lots of ways! If she’s struggling to get him to use a sippy cup, she has a million people to give her advice and 3 million bots 😂 it’s important for his teeth not to use a bottle for juice, I think most mothers struggle with the transition from bottle to cup but it has to be done for his sake.

Reactions: 10
I was looking at Christmas lights last night as I went out for a drive. We decided we didn’t like the icy lights we like the warm ones. Sorry Hinch 😂

Did anyone see that blog post someone posted on the F&F post about influencers? I don’t want to post it because I am not sure if it is allowed if it’s a small thing and not a bit known thing (I keep getting the rules wrong 😂)

Reactions: 12
Ew, how tacky are those decorations? Suppose it matches her tacky personality 🤭

• Haha
Yet again Ronnie runs straight past her to his dad, it’s awful to see. She cant have much interaction with him atall it’s sad for him. He looked so happy aswell running over with his hands out and went straight past her, poor kid his mum is an iPhone!!!

Reactions: 24
It’s sad that she only copies clean queen and LMM for things she can adopt as her own yet when it comes to them saying, don’t go buying stuff just for the sake of it (cq) or urging folk not to use her discount code on swan because the company one gives you an extra 2% off (LMM) she’s selectively mute .

Reactions: 6
Like every influencer, she’s on borrowed time and she won’t be making this type of money forever. Which for anyone else would be fine I imagine, make a load of cash and sit back and enjoy it, invest a little for the future etc. But she seems to drop money on absolutely ridiculous things so often, literally daily, that I honestly think she won’t be this minted forever. I wonder how much all this Christmas tat has cost? For all she says about loving a bargain she’s clearly spent a small fortune in the last week between the post box (honestly, it’s so weird), the nutcracker thing and all those outdoor decorations. She just.., spends and spends. And when Instagram is your source of income, with your niche being cleaning of all things, the cash won’t be rolling in forever. And I bet she’s not investing, and her husband’s CV will look dead attractive with a huge glaring gap in the middle of it, while he took time out to do... what, exactly?

Reactions: 14
Not sure if I’m bush to the party but I’m surprised she was allowed to put such a high fence up in her front garden, it’s usually 5ft max allowed. (I think I’m looking at the front here)
To be fair if I was living next door to those I’d want it huge 🤣

• Haha
Id be mortified if my neighbours dod anything remotely that tacky.

Reactions: 6
bleeping state of that!
It looks like Christmas threw up everywhere. No thought has gone into it, she’s just bought everything in sight that’s currently popular, like the ridiculous nutcracker) and thrown it all together and hoped for the best.

Reactions: 11
I dont think it’s her fence, it’s either a neighbours or one the developers put up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.